Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: laboni11

Woh din khaab aya ga?Man,I"m dying for this to happen.Nisha's cheek should burn like hell after hearing this.I know people will think what a sadistic I"m.

Isn't that the truth? Dadaji has always blamed Ramesh whenever Nisha had made mistake, just that Nisha doesn't know about it. It has to happen in the open with KN now. Dadaji blamed Nisha;s behavior for EWF on Ramesh...and even during the trip fight...Dadaji was on against Ramesh's parenting. Ramesh has always thought about Nisha...but Nisha hasn't REALLY thought about Ramesh.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I actually want him to tell that publicly...except the 8 years thing...But Nisha would understand what Ramesh is implying. But yes, he has to show his disappointment at not able to earn trust of Nisha to make her come to him with her problems.

ramy will not tell publicly pakka. he will tell it to kn akele mein. he will not scole nisha in bhari sabha that too in front of dadaji. it can be a scene where only rlnk are there.
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Viraj has a photoframe of Nisha?

I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir entirely, but what if Kabir tells the entire idea of CM was his? I mean...does Kabir even know why he chose CM?

Lakshmi would be crying yar...I don't see her doing anything for now. She would be angry but nothing else.

i was thinking the same and she was wearing the dolly ki marriage function wala dress in that. the one she wore when she met ritesh for the first time.😆 la wala ya ohir RYTI wala hota toh bhi kuch toh sense banta.
but at least by sharing ramy would feel lighter na??/
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Getting Viraj back to reality? I don't know what can. I really wanted Ramesh to tell VIraj to stop thinking of getting back with Nisha and that there is no future at all. Bt he was shocked with CM.

May be the fact that Nisha really loves Kabir can get him to reality...but he would go to hatred mode then.

Talking ab that Psychotic man- He is in a phase that no one can bring him back I believe except Nisha herself.If she fails I don't see how and who can?May be VJ?No idea.
He will murder him if possible forget ab them being brothers.He has so much insane hate towards Kabir even-though not aware about being brothers.I can hardly speculate how deep the hatred will run when the illegitimate factor will rise.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema

Honestly, Ramesh would feel so relieved when he gets blasted. I mean, he blames himself for everything and when Dadaji blames him, he would feel better.

Viraj! I don't know...I want a stronger Ramesh this time asking Viraj to stay away from KN matters.

I think when FJ breaks...Nisha would pause MM mode? Also...I think Kabir has to make his stand more clear.
Teogapi thumbnail
did u guys notice that along with sheks music sumit is given sheks ke shirts too..🤣
brb
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema

May be Dadaji tells how Ramesh has failed badly since his daughter never shares anything with him, or always lies to him?

Ramesh would feel lighter...but if Lakshmi goes to her anger mode..she wouldn't think straight.

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Rema Viraj has a photoframe of Nisha?

I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir entirely, but what if Kabir tells the entire idea of CM was his? I mean...does Kabir even know why he chose CM?

Lakshmi would be crying yar...I don't see her doing anything for now. She would be angry but nothing else.

@ bold- good question?why?did he thought it's the easy way to get out?
Ramy will have question regarding Kabir  but it won't happen in front of GH people.After CM/GDA is out he will definitely have his reservation for him.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laboni

I also can't understand what can make Viraj realise. He has made up his mind to see what he wants to see. I think only Nisha can make him see reality, but he has to have a jhatka moment. I think Viraj would get normal only after LT all subsides adn VJ enters.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

@ bold- good question?why?did he thought it's the easy way to get out?
Ramy will have question regarding Kabir  but it won't happen in front of GH people.After CM/GDA is out he will definitely have his reservation for him.

RaKa bond is going to be shaken for sure. I want some strong words from Ramesh to Kabir. I mean, Ramesh truly considered Kabir as his son, more like a friend too. They have known each other and bonded well before marriage itself. Kabir absolutely has no justification except he wanted to save Nisha and family from badnaami...Ramesh would get ballistic then.

Kabir would have to earn Ramesh's trust back. But would he want to?