Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

they should have a convo about it. maybe theywill have one after fj????  

@ Rema right?
FJ will be too late for them?So many things are heading towards them?Do you think they will have time?
Everything has their own time to tell.They should utilize that.

Getting Viraj back to reality? I don't know what can. I really wanted Ramesh to tell VIraj to stop thinking of getting back with Nisha and that there is no future at all. Bt he was shocked with CM.

May be the fact that Nisha really loves Kabir can get him to reality...but he would go to hatred mode then.
Originally posted by Pilu05

one more think ...what's wrong with Viraj...he turn to a psycho

kal episode per  kya psycho type harkat kar raha tha
i was soshocked seeingthat.he ha turned into a fcp now.  it was like viraj dobrial of sowbhagyawathi bhava.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I don't know. Lakshmi knows Nisha loves Kabir. SO I am not sure if she would be against Kabir. But yes, she would be angry at both KN.

But I don't want the family to be blaming Kabir wholly. Yes, this entire nonsense idea of CM was his, yet Nisha agreed to it and she has to be blasted as well.

May be Kabir gets back home, after getting blasted...and Nisha gets to know everyone knows and then she goes to GH?
in the family i think only rl willbame nisha as much as kabir others will scold nisha and will act as if it was all of kabir's idea.  and i dont want nisha to tell that they are ready to nibahofy this marriage without consulting kabir.
Originally posted by Teogapi

i too want a mention of past here.  ramy till now blames himself for that. maybe during rnk confrontation about cm he mentions he has failed as a father too as nisha shares nothing with him. like 8 saal pehle bhi main haar  gaya and even now i have failed or something???  

I actually want him to tell that publicly...except the 8 years thing...But Nisha would understand what Ramesh is implying. But yes, he has to show his disappointment at not able to earn trust of Nisha to make her come to him with her problems.

And also see Dadaji Vs Ramesh. I want Dadaji to blast Ramesh, at elast tell "Dekh Ramesh...Dekh teri beti ne kya kiya...yeh sab teri choot ki wajah se hua hai...teri wajah se yeh jhoot bolti hai" something like that...and Ramesh hears it silently,.

Woh din khaab aya ga?Man,I"m dying for this to happen.Nisha's cheek should burn like hell after hearing this.I know people will think what a sadistic I"m.

And also see Dadaji Vs Ramesh. I want Dadaji to blast Ramesh, at elast tell "Dekh Ramesh...Dekh teri beti ne kya kiya...yeh sab teri choot ki wajah se hua hai...teri wajah se yeh jhoot bolti hai" something like that...and Ramesh hears it silently,.
i want crocky vs rdr now. i want ramy to be rdxed badly and kn to witness this. 
@Rema Viraj has a photoframe of Nisha?

I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir entirely, but what if Kabir tells the entire idea of CM was his? I mean...does Kabir even know why he chose CM?

Lakshmi would be crying yar...I don't see her doing anything for now. She would be angry but nothing else.
Originally posted by laboni11

@ Rema right?
FJ will be too late for them?So many things are heading towards them?Do you think they will have time?
Everything has their own time to tell.They should utilize that.

yep rema
but do u think they will shoe kn convo regarding this while fj is goingon?? maybe they will show one after vv leaves in the segment...🤔

Getting Viraj back to reality? I don't know what can. I really wanted Ramesh to tell VIraj to stop thinking of getting back with Nisha and that there is no future at all. Bt he was shocked with CM.

May be the fact that Nisha really loves Kabir can get him to reality...but he would go to hatred mode then.
but do u think he will believe nisha loves kabir that easily?? he may think it as infatuation and will think when kabir leaves her she will love him again or something.