Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema What if Ramesh, in case he sees, thinks Kabir is giving false hopes, knowing he is going to leave? He knows how his daughter becomes when in love.

I am also waiting to see second meeting of Viraj and Ramesh.

And if Ramesh sees KN "together", he would definitely at least lose balance and go unconscious...😆 What if KN suspect Ramesh knows something. Would they keep quiet?
i think they will come to know only when viraj tells. 
ramy will want to bang his head on wall seeing nisha in mm mode. bechara has already seen dd mode. thank god ramy cannot read minds. varna he will surely get a panic attack after reading nisha's mind. 😆

No..for now using office net only. Not feeling good. Would go to phone in sometime.
chodo. 3g costs bach gaye.😆
Originally posted by deek_210

Yeah ikr? Even m more excited for raka luv story :p they r so like each other.. I want a scene of k manauing ramy wid plz  Plz n his charm n ramy bhau kaauing:p
Yeah BT still he ll have inhibitions na k if it's jot true y did viraj mention cm out a everything n waise b seeing ur daughter so coy even wid husband is sooo awkward nhi? :p maybe ramy will get j of them(ok  m taking this too far lol :p)
i want a chappal scene like ramy had with sukku. 😆
he will not see that for sure. dekha toh bechara ramy kya kya dekhna pad raha hai. he was very uncomfprtable during paper dance itself.
Originally posted by Teogapi

i think they will come to know only when viraj tells. 
ramy will want to bang his head on wall seeing nisha in mm mode. bechara has already seen dd mode. thank god ramy cannot read minds. varna he will surely get a panic attack after reading nisha's mind. 😆

If he could have read Nisha's mind...he would have stopped the marriage itself..😆

Hopefully Lakshmi gets back...He is stuck all alone with no one to go and speak to. That's the sad part na? Everyone can approach Ramesh, but Ramesh can't approach anyone.
Can't they just show some good conversation by KN rather than this dance and dream.I"m tired of  her DREAMS.Show something meaningful.Something more out of the box.Not for once KN had a serious conversation about their post marriage and what will be their actions after 3 months.I know he will leave but what after that?Did they converse about the issue?All I see them doing is GDA/CM/ GooGy eyed.SIGH!
I am waiting to see how RaKa goes now. RN is different. But would Ramesh be equally disappointed with Kabir or would consider him an outsider?

Also, Kabir still doesn't understand RN bond...Only then he would know how this CM can affect Ramesh.
I like Nisha revenge on Sumit for Dolly hat was to good👏.

but I still say oh my my for precap...Nishu dream is so romantic...uff😳
Edited by Pilu05 - 8 years ago

If he could have read Nisha's mind...he would have stopped the marriage itself..😆

Hopefully Lakshmi gets back...He is stuck all alone with no one to go and speak to. That's the sad part na? Everyone can approach Ramesh, but Ramesh can't approach anyone.
thats sad. he cannot approach even his mom. if he does dadi will give her gks lecture and will not allow ramy to talk.
i am missing lakshmi too. jaldi aajao to relax ramy.
Originally posted by laboni11

Can't they just show some good conversation by KN rather than this dance and dream.I"m tired of  her DREAMS.Show something meaningful.Something more out of the box.Not for once KN had a serious conversation about their post marriage and what will be their actions after 3 months.I know he will leave but what after that?Did they converse about the issue?All I see them doing is GDA/CM/ GooGy eyed.SIGH!

They are too immature to even think of that. Lakshmi's panic attack was one moment where they actually realised about GDA.

Yet, I didn't like how Kabir was ready to drop the idea of not telling the truth to RL. He wasn't guilty when he said "aapkawala Kabir" to Ramesh...He was happy that RL trusted him...yet doesn't think its important to tell them? Shouldn't he have convinced Nisha to tell the truth?
Originally posted by laboni11

they should have a convo about it. maybe theywill have one after fj????