Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

It's happening in KN room na...So no chance. But I do feel he would go to KNH...He has to yar. His head would burst, else.

if its true i want viraj to see it rather than ramy.🤣
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Don't even talk about it..he ll pakka have QN heart attack or panic attack xD n then he ll think kabir is faayda uthaaing of nisha (jabki its ulta   with d kind of dreams nisha has) :p n then raka bond will go phusss n I'll b heartbroken to see raka love story ending :p🤣

nisha ki love story jaye bhaad mein. i want raka love story now. 🤣
he can even think ki viraj was lying na??/
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Some company norms... no personal laptop,.

are u able to tether in computer??? 
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
@rema...definitely a meaningful convo is much better than cliche romantic scenes..One of the best things about KN is how they talk through about everything..and the deeper connect they seem to have.

The best part of precap sequence was Nisha saying "mujhe akele 6od k mat ja" and not "mat ja" and whether its a dream or not ...pata nai chal raha..it seems real and not dream sequence.

and Prakash has to be someone important nai to itna detailed description hi nai dete... What if VJ and prakash are related and when the guy sees Kabir, he calls VJ up saying Kabir is in India at his friends place!!!

And VJ is being in the scenes quite a lot through brothers talk, she has to make an entry soon..

For some reason i feel, Ramesh is gona be very instrumental
through the entire CM and FJ drama...coz once the haze of disappointment loses through, his brains are gona work like chacha chaudhary :p
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema What if Ramesh, in case he sees, thinks Kabir is giving false hopes, knowing he is going to leave? He knows how his daughter becomes when in love.

I am also waiting to see second meeting of Viraj and Ramesh.

And if Ramesh sees KN "together", he would definitely at least lose balance and go unconscious...😆 What if KN suspect Ramesh knows something. Would they keep quiet?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

are u able to tether in computer??? 

No..for now using office net only. Not feeling good. Would go to phone in sometime.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi

@rema...definitely a meaningful convo is much better than cliche romantic scenes..One of the best things about KN is how they talk through about everything..and the deeper connect they seem to have.

The best part of precap sequence was Nisha saying "mujhe akele 6od k mat ja" and not "mat ja" and whether its a dream or not ...pata nai chal raha..it seems real and not dream sequence.

and Prakash has to be someone important nai to itna detailed description hi nai dete... What if VJ and prakash are related and when the guy sees Kabir, he calls VJ up saying Kabir is in India at his friends place!!!

And VJ is being in the scenes quite a lot through brothers talk, she has to make an entry soon..

through the entire CM and FJ drama...coz once the haze of disappointment loses through, his brains are gona work like chacha chaudhary :p

What if through Prakash, Ramesh gets to know Kabir hasn't informed his mother...and hence CM gets confirmed in his mind?

For now, Prakash isn't going to meet Kabir na? So not sure. But yes, VJ entry has to come soon.

Ramesh is actually strong considering the kind of jhatka he has got. He hasn't lost his thinking power. He is definitely going to be there everywhere but I want his disappointment to be there for long, till Nisha perfectly realises her mistakes
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANKS SHWETS FOR THE MOMENTS🤗
Kabir- Nisha scene as our girl is getting in my  nerve for her MM mode.Get over it girl!Seriously,the girl has most rated imagination.At least she should be aware of Kabir feelings to have such imagination.She has serious issues floating around her regarding her marriage and here she in her lala land.Yes,Kabir does feels strongly for her but no it's not love yet.He is still planning to leave after 2 months.
Sumit- better watch out from Nishu Bro.As much as I hate to see Nisha in dhoobi dhoobi I will give a big Hi-5 for her action today what I loved more is she made it point blank clear to him to stay away from hurting Dolly physically.She earned a point form me.WELL-DONE NISHU BRO👏.
Cousins enthusiasm for BD/Propose celebration was nice touch though it was a little weird that Bunty/Jwala was so excited about the proposal and bunty coming up with kiss idea.They are kids for heaven's sake.🤔
Ramesh was all up  to speak with KN but circumstances didn't let him.I wonder he will be able to speak to KN before all the hell will break loose.He was not at all convinced by Sumit.His expression was saying it all.What's up with Viren?His actions were very odd.IDK.
Vivek was awesome.He has so much poise in his expression.👍🏼.
Hmm,this Prakash is from Dubai too?Any relation to Kabir/VJ?Or am I reading too much.
Viraj- is really really a sick man to me now.He needs medical help asap.It's a matter of time he will end up at GH with band baja baarat.Some where,it felt like he will force himself to Nisha(hope not). Mrs.Kumar should tell him as clear and loud that she doesn't love him but  love her husband.
Pre-cap- NO COMMENT-let's just say I'm gonna assume it didn't happen.Sorry,Not at all into chick flick romance.

Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi

thats wahat i am saying. i want them to show meaningful convo insteadof dream sequences. kabir nisha being equal just reflects it their convo.  during vn it was like viraj is above nisha and nisha is one step below him. there was no equality there. so their convo were mostly like lectures with nisha agreeing to whatever viraj syas. while here it equal and they understandeach other. i adore thir frienship iwant them toshow more of the friendship angle even after they fall for each other.
what if praksh is there or sumit bp instead of kabir?? praksah is viren's friend and it will be like a jhatka to him. with ramy he can always tell he supports kair thats why he is blaming chuha.

ramy will surely be involved here. i love his detectivegiri and planning.😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

nisha ki love story jaye bhaad mein. i want raka love story now. 🤣

he can even think ki viraj was lying na??/

Yeah ikr? Even m more excited for raka luv story :p they r so like each other.. I want a scene of k manauing ramy wid plz  Plz n his charm n ramy bhau kaauing:p
Yeah BT still he ll have inhibitions na k if it's jot true y did viraj mention cm out a everything n waise b seeing ur daughter so coy even wid husband is sooo awkward nhi? :p maybe ramy will get j of them(ok  m taking this too far lol :p)