Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

nahibuaar it's just ki its completely different from the nisha we used to see. I just don't want nisha to have a heart break like last time. She always gets her hope high and then it goes phuss . 
Dream sequences are a no Jo for me. More than romavce I like simple sequences like kn talking their banter etc. I love rn scenes the most.

Why can't they show some meaningful Convo between kn instead of dream sequncw. I loved the midnight Convo about kabir's bday.

@bold: exactly man! I loved that one too! I think those scenes are so much MORE impactful that like the head-kiss or today's precap dream scenes. That midnight convo was beautiful and I actually felt like KN had a stronger connection in that. It also paves the way for a deeper connection/ love track. I'm so sick and tired of seeing like long eye-locks or whatever. 
Lol guys don't even talk about her dreams..I just got over it by this morning :p n now m like pagli ko rehne do.. I just hope they don't kiss in her dreams bcoz cousins mentioned it🀣 
Baaki the chain girau scene was the stand out for me ..me n my naani were like wow..nani was like aisa he hona chahye :D
N ramy ramy ...his acting <3
Viraj scared me tbh now I'm worried abt him..only if taher knew he's actually getting lot of scope here as an actor showing grey sides n not exactly negative ..pakka vj is coming n then he ll b better I guess..actually I could see shades of his pagalpan before during letter scenes only ..good job there CVS ..maybe his character was meant to b grey?
N my kabir ..haaye..he was being really flirty flirty ..he likes her too..love has to b developed ..maybe fj kaand n lt will give his love a boost?
If that dream sequence wouldn't have been a dream ..I would have honestly luvd it..
But on another note..if they r showing dreams like this..then we can imagine they ll portray real romance if at all it happens in such a beautiful way <3 :p
Originally posted by Shwets1502

CL on leave yar...But no more laptop...Trying to see if I can connect tethering to desktop and I hate desktop
i like desktop. its easier to type in that.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lovely_lady

LOL yeah, maybe the actor was just having an off day and we're over analyzing too much. 

LOL you and that Prakesh mention. Idk I feel like it could be a normal thing? Like ramesh has mentioned other friends. Someone mentioned (I think it was Rema or Shivani?) about how sometimes we have these random scenes put in to bring in some normalcy/ show that GF does other things too.  

The BG when Prakash was mentioned confused me. Yes..it could be a normal thing but I wouldn't mind a character now who brings a twist.

Viren said Sumit drives with mind somewhere...not sure what he thinks of Ramesh when he is struggling with CM in mind...πŸ˜†

@Isha

I thought Viren actually wanted to tell something but didn't. It was confusing. He was kind of tauntingly looking at Ramesh one moment? Next moment he was concerned? May be since SUmit wasn't there in the scene and BD was used, the actor got confused?

I still feel Prakash would have a role to play...πŸ˜†
we are waiting forprakash but prakash ko dikhayenge bhi ya nahi pata nahi.πŸ˜†
@Rema I hate the mouse...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Teogapi

we are waiting forprakash but prakash ko dikhayenge bhi ya nahi pata nahi.πŸ˜†

If Prakash does get shown, it would be for Ramesh to get more about CM or Kabir. But I think we are expecting too much. But Ramesh has to get back to KNH for the night. He can't stay away from asking the truth
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@bold: exactly man! I loved that one too! I think those scenes are so much MORE impactful that like the head-kiss or today's precap dream scenes. That midnight convo was beautiful and I actually felt like KN had a stronger connection in that. It also paves the way for a deeper connection/ love track. I'm so sick and tired of seeing like long eye-locks or whatever. 
i always like meaningful convos than romance. romance seems like its temporary but through convos we can see the real bond. i want a convo about nisha's past now. i would love a raka convo but i dont think cvs will  show that.

@Rema I hate the mouse...πŸ˜†

i use mouse even with lappy. abhi tak i am not comfortable with touchpad. i love the scroll function.  touchpad mein scroll is difficult.πŸ˜†
@Deeksha VJ is definitely coming soon. If CM breaks to the family, then VJ is going to come for sure.