Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

this is y we need a vimala-dolly scene...so that viren knows his daughter is suffering...then ramy will get his support

Point is...why not trust your brother? And he should seek Ramesh's support..and not Ramesh Viren's. It's Viren's daughter here...😆 

But Viren Vs Ramesh has a completely different flavor..😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chalo gtg. Gn. Rn scenes in dreams. Humare dreams mein hi sahi if not in the show.😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

cake towards sulee not RL.

I think she would have learnt from Uman time. Rupan's manipulation might not work this time? 

What is Rupan's role going to be?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Chalo gtg. Gn. Rn scenes in dreams. Humare dreams mein hi sahi if not in the show.😉

Good Night...RN dreams to you too...And hopefully it's fulfilled soon.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

vimla will surely support dolly for LS if she comes to know about dv. I am sure she will be one of the first from GF to accept DoSa too.

yeah. u r right.
one of the main reasons i want sumit out asap is coz i want DoSa to start full fledge without issues
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My favorite moment (even more than the NiBir moment) was when Nisha dropped the coffee on Sumit and the way she blocked him from getting ice 👏 Best scene ever and I absolutely loved it 😉
IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Usually when I see a precap like this I just KNOW it's going to be a dream sequence...

But I don't know about this one. It feels real to me. Listen to her dialogue for example - she tells him she knows he has to go to London. It just feels very real for her to mention that. If she was dreaming, I think their interaction would be devoid of any mention of obstacles (I consider London an obstacle, since that's how they talk about it). 
Edited by IKEAwizard - 8 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Nisha dropping coffee...I was jumping and clapping. Sumit so deserved it. I loved how bravely Nisha told Sumit about not to think of hurting Dolly again. When Sumit left...we can see he is one...whereas cousins are all together with Kabir. That's how it is going to pan out.

Viraj is turning scary day by day. He has to be stopped and brought back to the real world. VJ has to enter. But I don't think she can do anything immediate. Viraj has to know Nisha truly loves Kabir.

Vivek was fantastic. He showed Ramesh's preoccupied with CM, yet questioning Sumit...talking with Viren with the stress evident, was brilliantly done. He just wants to question KN and know the truth...whatever the truth is.

Cousins were adorable..But i can't stop thinking...Bunty gave this kissing idea? 😲

:p the kids nowadays are too mature, bunty can think up like that, but atleast the elder ones should have smacked him and changed the idea lil.

but its just a kiss and not a liplock they are asking..how difficult is it to give a chaste kiss on cheek...y so much tension..

Ooops u guys dint like the dream sequence...someone among in here called it x-rated(naam nai yad, i was just reading thru without focussing on .names)...:O

Simple hot I love you tha why would u call it x-rated :'( ..Itna beautiful dream sequence hai. .And finally she is a girl, who even if not interested in romance talks ,was sorrounded with girls blushing and talking about romance and movies bhi dekhi hogi na, to subconsciously she does have all ideas of romance, confessions seated inside her brains and when she is looking forward to that phase in life, all subconscious things she has heard and seen now manifests as dream and so even though its lil unlike Nisha but then there have been subtle changes in her and her seeing the dream is not wierd.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Aditi...Nisha's dreams have always been like this...I don't know...I don't like it either. From Viraj time...It has always been too dreamy...Also...she just had a dream sequence...lol 
For me...I don't like this Nisha who forgets everything and becomes so different from what she is...As for the beauty of the sequence... it depends on preferences..:) For me...A BIG NO! Lol
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi

:p the kids nowadays are too mature, bunty can think up like that, but atleast the elder ones should have smacked him and changed the idea lil.

but its just a kiss and not a liplock they are asking..how difficult is it to give a chaste kiss on cheek...y so much tension..

Ooops u guys dint like the dream sequence...someone among in here called it x-rated(naam nai yad, i was just reading thru without focussing on .names)...:O

Simple hot I love you tha why would u call it x-rated :'( ..Itna beautiful dream sequence hai. .And finally she is a girl, who even if not interested in romance talks ,was sorrounded with girls blushing and talking about romance and movies bhi dekhi hogi na, to subconsciously she does have all ideas of romance, confessions seated inside her brains and when she is looking forward to that phase in life, all subconscious things she has heard and seen now manifests as dream and so even though its lil unlike Nisha but then there have been subtle changes in her and her seeing the dream is not wierd.

sorry if I had hurt u calling it x rated. Bit its a dream na and there is a difference between real and dream sequence. Real mein toh phir bhi  its OK but Aisa dream is actually wired.  I actually hate d her doobi doobi sequences. This pme was phir bhi on coz kabir is her husband but she was dreaming about viraj when he was her boss and mentor. I don't like nisha's dream sequences. It is completely different from her original avatar.