Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i think they could have shown ramy worried and his bro noticing...but the sumit we'll go together and later making him go separate...not needed.
and the vimala moment...unnecessary as she didnt ask anything abt the bag...they cud have gone to the ramy part

maybe later vimla could be helpful to ramy too?? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@bold.
thats what i meant..they cud have directly skipped to ramy banging into sumit and avoid vimala. they needn't even show leela.

n today ther was no dreamy nishu moment...it was all nibir moment

Ramesh would know Leela is also part of this now? 

As for KN moments...Sorry to say, I hate staring sessions...😆 For me...It's all story and that should move...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Actually possible. Ramesh can tell about the bag..and Vimla can second saying Sumit did have a bag which he didn't want to give her. 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema What if Viren actually supports Ramesh? 😕 I mean...I don't know...when he asked Ramesh if he was fine..I suddenly felt what if the brothers are in all this together? What if Viren actually believes Ramesh when Sumit is pointed at? 

i dont get it. wont it be good if viren supports ramy when he blames sumit?
Teogapi thumbnail

Kabir has awoke...So he would understand the situation quickly like his Sasur. Now would Ramy be giving immediate support would be the question...and if he doesn't...shouldnt that matter for Kabir that Ramesh isn't supportin?

I think kn will be shocked to see ramy not supporting them. Maybe that's why nisha was crying in SBS???  
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema What if Viren actually supports Ramesh? 😕 I mean...I don't know...when he asked Ramesh if he was fine..I suddenly felt what if the brothers are in all this together? What if Viren actually believes Ramesh when Sumit is pointed at? 

maybe. I would like if moresh stand together on this issue.  I want moresh vs dadaji once.😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

He probably thought he would be out of place if he goes to KN with only cousins there...😆 He could have called KN home na? Tell he has something important tot alk?

On his birthday? At the time of his party? Others would have questioned him on why it can't wait and he definitely didn't want any suspicions raised.
Teogapi thumbnail

He probably thought he would be out of place if he goes to KN with only cousins there...😆 He could have called KN home na? Tell he has something important tot alk?

maybe he knows that someone will overhear in GH.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i dont get it. wont it be good if viren supports ramy when he blames sumit?

Viren has always been against Ramesh from the first...and also with Viren framing Ramesh many times in dukaan..there has been guilt which stops him from being a support for Ramesh. We have seen very few instances where Viren has supported Ramesh, like during PC and then during bidaai. 

But we have to see if he would trust Ramesh over Sumit...also with Dolly's life dependent...he might not.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

I think kn will be shocked to see ramy not supporting them. Maybe that's why nisha was crying in SBS???  

@bold That's like kuch bhi for me...😆 Until I see a RN scene, I can't picture Nisha feeling guilty for Ramesh.