Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. - Page 10

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Really? We need so many other things...first to stop this MM Nisha...they aren't doing that...😆

It would have been better if Ramesh stood completely blank when CM breaks, rather than not getting a chance to question even after knowing..😆

They could have shown panic attacks yaar.😆

Ibthink they ate setting stage for rdx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Not at all.. the show is not just a love story. And it's good there are others to shoulder the responsibility of the episodes. If it all comes down on leads, then later THAT affects the trps.

i just feel they can give more tym for cousins in general...like dolly being saved from sumit...cousins starting to hate sumit...that part can progress more.
and the kb realization...all that
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i think they could have shown ramy worried and his bro noticing...but the sumit we'll go together and later making him go separate...not needed.
and the vimala moment...unnecessary as she didnt ask anything abt the bag...they cud have gone to the ramy part

Vimla moment was a drag might be..because she didn't seem suspicious also. 

As for Ramesh...Ramesh going to KNH would mean he would question about CM which cannot happen so easily...but Ramesh has to get included in the FJ track...so they made him bang into Sumit and see him all nervous. So this would be in Ramesh's mind and would come up when Sumit is pointed at. 

As for Viren scene...it could be a small filler...or Prakash might play a role. Normal scenes are also needed na...

Actually, Nisha's dreamy scenes seems filler for me nowadays as it serves no purpose for the story.
Teogapi thumbnail

But with Viren around...? That would cause more confusion na? 

haan. Vo bui hai
 But it will add to the drama and may lead to ramy vs viren too.
Teogapi thumbnail

Or may be he thought KN would invite and got ready...but he didn't get the invitation? 😆

bechara needs invitation to go to his beti's house too.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

haan.. He is not a dhakkan like knv

Kabir has awoke...So he would understand the situation quickly like his Sasur. Now would Ramy be giving immediate support would be the question...and if he doesn't...shouldnt that matter for Kabir that Ramesh isn't supportin?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema What if Viren actually supports Ramesh? 😕 I mean...I don't know...when he asked Ramesh if he was fine..I suddenly felt what if the brothers are in all this together? What if Viren actually believes Ramesh when Sumit is pointed at? 
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Not at all.. the show is not just a love story. And it's good there are others to shoulder the responsibility of the episodes. If it all comes down on leads, then later THAT affects the trps.

agree all the shows with high troa are family based. Theynneed to shoot promos regarding rdx too.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vimla moment was a drag might be..because she didn't seem suspicious also. 

As for Ramesh...Ramesh going to KNH would mean he would question about CM which cannot happen so easily...but Ramesh has to get included in the FJ track...so they made him bang into Sumit and see him all nervous. So this would be in Ramesh's mind and would come up when Sumit is pointed at. 

As for Viren scene...it could be a small filler...or Prakash might play a role. Normal scenes are also needed na...

Actually, Nisha's dreamy scenes seems filler for me nowadays as it serves no purpose for the story.

@bold.
thats what i meant..they cud have directly skipped to ramy banging into sumit and avoid vimala. they needn't even show leela.

n today ther was no dreamy nishu moment...it was all nibir moment
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

bechara needs invitation to go to his beti's house too.😆

He probably thought he would be out of place if he goes to KN with only cousins there...😆 He could have called KN home na? Tell he has something important tot alk?