Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 4/5 DT note pg 32. - Page 7

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Just saw the episode. What's up with Viraj? Next he'd be writing letters in blood.

Apart from that craziness, VJ entry is close. That's what I could gather.

hi. I'm lekha. whats your name?😳

u r right abt viru. he creeped me out today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Oh I was so disappointed when Nisha did nothing and just sent bunty and when she did that coffee stunt...i literally gave a jumping standing ovation :D

I dont kno why but i want to see that beneath the greed and crazed selfishness, there exists a sumit that loves dolly...Obviously its DoSa all the way but an eyeopening act on how much he has lost because of hia greed and his shunning away his mother forever is what is to be seen.

ooohh...Viraj is going absolute physcotic and delusional , talking to photos and self talks ...it was a goosebump moment ..Arre VJ come soon, ur elder son is going bonkers..save him if u can

Vivek Mushran..He is an absolute onscreen delight..What an actor he is...The etched tension and yet a subtle awareness to the sorroundings

i love cousins, how much ever silly they are. I love their immaturity ...Can we have ladoo and how blah on board please

NiBir were an absolute delight today...The flirtatious undertone to convo was totally awww rendering being a NiBir fan.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

We got the real Nisha after a long time. Nisha has to understand what her identity was and how much she has changed now. 

agree. she has to realise that. i want nisha to punish sumit now. waiting for nisha vs sumit yaar. and if  sumit harms nisha then ramy will cut him into pieces and feed the dogs.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

Oh I was so disappointed when Nisha did nothing and just sent bunty and when she did that coffee stunt...i literally gave a jumping standing ovation :D

I dont kno why but i want to see that beneath the greed and crazed selfishness, there exists a sumit that loves dolly...Obviously its DoSa all the way but an eyeopening act on how much he has lost because of hia greed and his shunning away his mother forever is what is to be seen.

ooohh...Viraj is going absolute physcotic and delusional , talking to photos and self talks ...it was a goosebump moment ..Arre VJ come soon, ur elder son is going bonkers..save him if u can

Vivek Mushran..He is an absolute onscreen delight..What an actor he is...The etched tension and yet a subtle awareness to the sorroundings

i love cousins, how much ever silly they are. I love their immaturity ...Can we have ladoo and how blah on board please

NiBir were an absolute delight today...The flirtatious undertone to convo was totally awww rendering being a NiBir fan.

Nisha dropping coffee...I was jumping and clapping. Sumit so deserved it. I loved how bravely Nisha told Sumit about not to think of hurting Dolly again. When Sumit left...we can see he is one...whereas cousins are all together with Kabir. That's how it is going to pan out. 

Viraj is turning scary day by day. He has to be stopped and brought back to the real world. VJ has to enter. But I don't think she can do anything immediate. Viraj has to know Nisha truly loves Kabir. 

Vivek was fantastic. He showed Ramesh's preoccupied with CM, yet questioning Sumit...talking with Viren with the stress evident, was brilliantly done. He just wants to question KN and know the truth...whatever the truth is. 

Cousins were adorable..But i can't stop thinking...Bunty gave this kissing idea? 😲
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

agree. she has to realise that. i want nisha to punish sumit now. waiting for nisha vs sumit yaar. and if  sumit harms nisha then ramy will cut him into pieces and feed the dogs.

Leave Nisha...If Ramy knows about Dolly itself, he would do the same. I want Nisha to inform Ramesh regarding this also. It's needed. Leave Nisha, Dolly can tell this herself. Cousins have to understand that Ramesh wouldn't interfere unless needed, but having him in the loop is safe for everyone
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Viraj was crazy and scary. He is thinking about marriage? 😲 Shouldn't he first prove the CM?

VJs entry is near. 

You think Prakash was random?

Viraj has crossed all lines of being delusional. He's bordering eccentric.

@bold - I don't know.. I couldn't get over HOW weird Viren was ðŸ˜† At some point I thought he is in cahoots with Sumit ðŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

hi. I'm lekha. whats your name?😳

u r right abt viru. he creeped me out today

Hi Lekha.. I'm Shivani ðŸ˜Š

I agree, Viraj scared me too today.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Viraj was crazy and scary. He is thinking about marriage? 😲 Shouldn't he first prove the CM?

VJs entry is near. 

You think Prakash was random?

do u think they'll get some1 to play prakash?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Viraj has crossed all lines of being delusional. He's bordering eccentric.

@bold - I don't know.. I couldn't get over HOW weird Viren was ðŸ˜† At some point I thought he is in cahoots with Sumit ðŸ˜†

Viren was absolutely weird. I was wondering if his problem was Sumit or Ramesh. I thought he was actually mocking Ramesh at one point and going to taunt on something. 

But why is Ramesh kept away from confronting KN? If CM is going to break publicly, why let Ramesh know before? That's what is confusing. 

I want Prakash to enter now...Been sometime we had some new character...😆 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

do u think they'll get some1 to play prakash?

Prakash could himself play an important character. I was wondering what if he knows Kabir? 😆 or VJ? 😆 But yeah...he could be no one and just an excuse for Ramesh to be stopped from going to KNH