Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol maaro use pakad me.. But seriously I can't even discuss anything.. I'm just too shocked with the fact that nisha cab dream something like this.. Only that is going on in my head.

haven't u seen the doobi doobi after dadaji allows her shooting?? see that. then kuch bhi possible hai.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

thats where ramy comes and bams him.😆

I am still wondering about RaKa bond. I mean...Ramesh believes there is CM, but when KN accepts it, his reaction would be interesting. Honestly, somewhere I don't want a direct confrontation 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i loved nishu bro today. i wanted to dance in happiness. i have seen the scene multiple times as of now. i loved both aneri and paras in that scene. both were fab. want more of nishu bro.

We got the real Nisha after a long time. Nisha has to understand what her identity was and how much she has changed now. 

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

May be KN would expect Ramesh to believe, but Ramesh wouldn't in front of everyone...and later tell he knows he is Sumit, but didn't want SuLee to know he supports them? 

I think KN have to realise Saurav is missing and find him in the night itself. What if Viren gets a call from security about Saurav?

that will be superb. we can get a rn cene too inbetween.
do u really think they will think about duffer in mm mode?? maybe kabir sees saurav's calls and then nisha gets worried???😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail

haven't u seen the doobi doobi after dadaji allows her shooting?? see that. then kuch bhi possible hai.😆

That was too much...Ramesh and Dadaji just leaves...and she starts DDing? 😡
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am still wondering about RaKa bond. I mean...Ramesh believes there is CM, but when KN accepts it, his reaction would be interesting. Honestly, somewhere I don't want a direct confrontation 

haan direct confrontation should not be there. there should be some mu between ramy and kn too. ðŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the episode. What's up with Viraj? Next he'd be writing letters in blood.
Apart from that craziness, VJ entry is close. That's what I could gather.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

that will be superb. we can get a rn cene too inbetween.

do u really think they will think about duffer in mm mode?? maybe kabir sees saurav's calls and then nisha gets worried???😕

RN? They have been forgotten ... Nisha certaintly doesn't seem to think even a little of them 
yar..😔

That can happen...Kabir can see Saurav's calls and when his phone is switched off, he goes to warehouse? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

haan direct confrontation should not be there. there should be some mu between ramy and kn too. ðŸ˜†

No MU also. I want CM to be revealed by someone else...and KN knowing Ramesh already knows. I want KN to go and talk to Ramesh and not vice versa.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Just saw the episode. What's up with Viraj? Next he'd be writing letters in blood.

Apart from that craziness, VJ entry is close. That's what I could gather.

Viraj was crazy and scary. He is thinking about marriage? 😲 Shouldn't he first prove the CM?

VJs entry is near. 

You think Prakash was random?