Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

I swear.. Even though I'm a nibir fan n love them I don't want to see this dream sequence.. It's so irritating Too much to handle.. How can this b d tomboy nisha? Itna hridayparivartan kaise???

maybe coz of the doc??? she is in dooi doobi mode after the hospital scene with dadji.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

idont think ramy will point fingers at sulee without proper proof.   i think he will be the one who will get some pakka proof while nauc will be trying to find something.

what if saurav calls and kabir reaches the ws to get him out and sumit reaches there with dadaji and blame kabir saurav for fj??/

May be Ramesh makes the mistake of pointing at SuLee in the flow...? With CM, he doesn't think and goes ahead without proof? 

For that Sumit should know Saurav has called na? I think Sumit has left and probably would talk to Viraj now. KN has to realise Saurav is missing, and should check the warehouse themselves.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Deeksha I don't mind Nisha dreaming...But there has to be a limit. She is always in dreams and doesn't think about anything else. She loses herself and her identity. Now we had our Nishu bro in between when she dropped the coffee on Sumit. That's Nisha. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

maybe coz of the doc??? she is in dooi doobi mode after the hospital scene with dadji.😆

Lol maaro use pakad me.. But seriously I can't even discuss anything.. I'm just too shocked with the fact that nisha cab dream something like this.. Only that is going on in my head.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

gf can make him work in gs as compensation. free ka naukar.😆

nisha will not agree but kabir will be guilty??😕

So what if Kabir is guilty? He can't play with Nisha's life for that. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
How many dream sequences would Nisha have? Just now she had that dance and now this?
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

May be Ramesh makes the mistake of pointing at SuLee in the flow...? With CM, he doesn't think and goes ahead without proof? 

For that Sumit should know Saurav has called na? I think Sumit has left and probably would talk to Viraj now. KN has to realise Saurav is missing, and should check the warehouse themselves.

i dot think ramy will point at sumit. he is the daamad of the house. i think KN will blame sumit without any proof and ramy will find a proof.
maybe in the morning???
Teogapi thumbnail

So what if Kabir is guilty? He can't play with Nisha's life for that. 

thats where ramy comes and bams him.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i dot think ramy will point at sumit. he is the daamad of the house. i think KN will blame sumit without any proof and ramy will find a proof.

maybe in the morning???

May be KN would expect Ramesh to believe, but Ramesh wouldn't in front of everyone...and later tell he knows he is Sumit, but didn't want SuLee to know he supports them? 

I think KN have to realise Saurav is missing and find him in the night itself. What if Viren gets a call from security about Saurav?
Teogapi thumbnail

@Deeksha I don't mind Nisha dreaming...But there has to be a limit. She is always in dreams and doesn't think about anything else. She loses herself and her identity. Now we had our Nishu bro in between when she dropped the coffee on Sumit. That's Nisha. 

i loved nishu bro today. i wanted to dance in happiness. i have seen the scene multiple times as of now. i loved both aneri and paras in that scene. both were fab. want more of nishu bro.