mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nisha... our nisha in her real avtar today... kya sabak sikhaya sumit ko nisha ne... mind blowing... ese pervert k sath esa hi suluk hona chaie... aage se yaad rkhega dolly p hath uthane se pehle apna jla hath jarur yaad aaega use... kudos to nisha... dil jeet lia aaj ladki ne

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhk2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really love Aneris role in this show. And the makers were right: she is perfect for the role. I read in an interview that she didn't want to take this role but I am sure she and the rest of us our glad she did :-). When this show ends, which I hope goes on long because this show has a lot of scope, I want to see her in like a detective or some authorative role...she'd be perfect. Plus she looks so cute in the indian clothing...she should wear it often...forget Viraj and Kabir all the guys will be swooning at her...our lovable tomboy...
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Nishu rocked, Sumeet shocked😆... bichare ki bolti band ho gayi...
mansi_as18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhk2001

I really love Aneris role in this show. And the makers were right: she is perfect for the role. I read in an interview that she didn't want to take this role but I am sure she and the rest of us our glad she did :-). When this show ends, which I hope goes on long because this show has a lot of scope, I want to see her in like a detective or some authorative role...she'd be perfect. Plus she looks so cute in the indian clothing...she should wear it often...forget Viraj and Kabir all the guys will be swooning at her...our lovable tomboy...

you are absolutely right... she is just perfect for the role...
mansi_as18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoholicShibu

Nishu rocked, Sumeet shocked😆... bichare ki bolti band ho gayi...

😆 ab aage se kuch b karne se pehle chaar baar sochega
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nisha rocked!!!
kya attitude hai!!!
mindblowing
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bade dino badd hume humari Nushu waps mili