Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nibir in Nibirian's Nazariya- 4/5/15

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
1. Kabir saying she looks 7 on 10, Nisha say no one will give him even 2 on 10, he comes closer and asks what will she give him. He opens her hair and says now she looks like 10 on 10.
2. Nisha and Kabir's expression on the kiss
3. Precap- is Nisha dreaming or am I dreaming
Sorry if I missed out something
Please comment in the given links,
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11177/aneri-vajani/
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11566/mishkat-varma/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Now we know why the hairs were made in such a way πŸ˜›.
Kabir was totallly lost in Nisha couldnt even for a second look awayand we he said its his bday he needs to be the one who gets to be clicked with Nisha  and the 10/10 made Nisha go all mushy β˜ΊοΈ.

And damn i missed the precap, sounds so good that its an almost torture to wait for tom 8.30 πŸ˜†. Nisha the tomboy has converted to an absolute girly giggly blushing girl, if somebody had shown her the crystal ball 6 months back, she would have kicked the person's ass calling him fraud πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today just precap stands out rest of d epi just turned pale
even tho it might b a dream sequence πŸ˜†
janvi0513 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

Now we know why the hairs were made in such a wayπŸ˜›.

Kabir was totallly lost in Nisha couldnt even for a second look awayand we he said its his bday he needs to be the one who gets to be clicked with Nishaand the 10/10 made Nisha go all mushy☺️.

And damn i missed the precap, sounds so good that its an almost torture to wait for tom 8.30πŸ˜†. Nisha the tomboy has converted to an absolute girly giggly blushing girl, if somebody had shown her the crystal ball 6 months back, she would have kicked the person's ass calling him fraudπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I really liked when Nisha said anyone would give him 2 on 10, but kabir asks her how much she would give, hubbyji doesn't care about anyone's opinions except his wifey 😳
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I luved luved luved the precap
picadally thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am waiting for the kiss part lets see what they do. When the cousins left i felt as if kabir was waiting to be left alone. As if he watching itching to pull of the clip frm her hair. Me too loved when he asked how much would nisha give him. Btw CD why are u bothered you are leaving in 2 months πŸ˜† precap their chemistry was too good i am sure its a dream if its real we all are going to be dead with excitement.
janvi0513 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: picadally

I am waiting for the kiss part lets see what they do. When the cousins left i felt as if kabir was waiting to be left alone. As if he watching itching to pull of the clip frm her hair. Me too loved when he asked how much would nisha give him. Btw CD why are u bothered you are leaving in 2 months πŸ˜† precap their chemistry was too good i am sure its a dream if its real we all are going to be dead with excitement.

The only possibility of it being real is if Kabir is acting knowing the cousins are around.
Or since one month is passed for their wedding which we don't know went where, they show that as the last kabir fell in love but he never wanted to accept it but today he couldn't stop himself, though this is next to impossible I think.
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
The idea was good but i sooo wanted Cousins to come up with the idea of making KN drunk and drunk exploration of feelings :-P
picadally thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janvi0513

The only possibility of it being real is if Kabir is acting knowing the cousins are around.
Or since one month is passed for their wedding which we don't know went where, they show that as the last kabir fell in love but he never wanted to accept it but today he couldn't stop himself, though this is next to impossible I think.

I dont think they will show them cinfessing their feelings so early if they do then they will b all the more strong in revealing sumits truth. Then the journey of winning everyones heart again will start
picadally thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

hey ppl.

i'll join?

Lekhs u dont need to ask this post has been started for everyone to join and discuss