6 months vs one episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Cvs gave us torture for the past 6 months because Yuvraaj Birla is not a man enough and had to plot divide and conquer techniques between the four witches in Birla mansion. Pratima, Sharad, both brothers, Suhani and even Snoopy went through torture being part of the drama and us innocent viewers learnt to give gaalis out of frustration. Even after 6 months the mission was not accomplished as it seems like Suhani did a wedding reversal and went back to her parents.

If CVs had "normal" brains, this could have been solved in one episode. Yuvraj should have been a man enough and shut up the botox queen by saying, no he will not marry the botox princess, he is very happy with his wife and will not tolerate the chandaal chaukadi insulting his wife or else...he will order Snoopy to feast on the excessive botox from of these ladies

Even Krishna knows how to protect his (ex) wife and there was nothing the botox queen could do to him. So, why are Birla boys so scared by Mrs Botox Birla??

I think cvs are trying to put in the ideal typical bahu qaulities into our hero(if thats wat he is)...by  keep him as silent as possible and by making him plot and plan to solve such a simple mattr wen actually all he hs to do ws just say that "i don't luv soumya anymore..." 🤢Edited by littoos - 8 years ago
Originally posted by littoos

I think cvs are trying to put in the ideal typical bahu qaulities into our hero(if thats wat he is)...by  keep him as silent as possible and by making him plot and plan to solve such a simple mattr wen actually all he hs to do ws just say that "i don't luv soumya anymore..." 🤢

Then they should dress him up in kanjivaram sarees, jewellery, sindoor etc and get him to say to botox dadi "Kaise kahoon, mujhe sharam aati hai, main ab pavitra nahin raha, main Suhani ke bacche ka baap banne wala hoon, kya ab Soumya ji mujhe apnaige?" 😆
Originally posted by suresh555

Then they should dress him up in kanjivaram sarees, jewellery, sindoor etc and get him to say to botox dadi "Kaise kahoon, mujhe sharam aati hai, main ab pavitra nahin raha, main Suhani ke bacche ka baap banne wala hoon, kya ab Soumya ji mujhe apnaige?" 😆

Rofl. That was so funny. Truely, Yuvraj should go get some backbone from somewhere. 
😆

OMG, Hilarious !

🤣Edited by greenbutterfly - 8 years ago

Thank you for that rather unsettling yet hilarious image. 
& who were those who screamed me out, haan haan haaan?

look yahaan pe assYu is gonna be mommed as well

now, what do you have to say for dat?

Cvs gave us torture for the past 6 months because Yuvraaj Birla is not a man enough and had to plot divide and conquer techniques between the four witches in Birla mansion. Pratima, Sharad, both brothers, Suhani and even Snoopy went through torture being part of the drama and us innocent viewers learnt to give gaalis out of frustration. Even after 6 months the mission was not accomplished as it seems like Suhani did a wedding reversal and went back to her parents.

If CVs had "normal" brains, this could have been solved in one episode. Yuvraj should have been a man enough and shut up the botox queen by saying, no he will not marry the botox princess, he is very happy with his wife and will not tolerate the chandaal chaukadi insulting his wife or else...he will order Snoopy to feast on the excessive botox from of these ladies

Even Krishna knows how to protect his (ex) wife and there was nothing the botox queen could do to him. So, why are Birla boys so scared by Mrs Botox Birla??

is eggzactly what I said in feb...so 2 more months to go for this episode to fin