FINALLY A GOOD EPISODE!!!!!!

Posted: 8 years ago
HEY!! guys here r i am to share my PoV about todays episode!!!
first of all well done CVs u have given us a perfect episodeπŸ˜ƒ ( not that all of u must agree with me) every character was fitting in the ryt place not much of side roles and not over shown negativity!!! it wa a neutral episode and all characters had played their role with perfection!! i must say hamare cvs mein bhi akal hai!πŸ˜ƒ i felt no negativity in this wala episode which made my mood happy πŸ˜Š to the characters of our show in todays episode my analysis

ALKA- i knew u would spill out everything but thanks to anu to stop u πŸ˜† and happy to know u gave happy expressions inside the ward to keep up devyanis courage😊
PIYA-  nice expressions of crying!! 😭 alas!! no dialogue for u today also babe!πŸ˜•
SHASTRIJI- happy u didnt cry today !! anyway i liked ur role also it was good😊
ROHAN- beta tere liye i have no words!!!πŸ˜• but i can understand ur PoV ( thank god aastha bhabhi yahaan nahi pahunchi warna main mar hi jata) [ tum marte ya nahi yeh to nahi pata lekin agar aastha ko aaj dekhi to main zaroor mar jaati]
KAJAL- jhalli khahki!! kisi aur ka bachcha leke ghoom rahi hai!! please one req disclose who is the dad of ur bachcha soon obviously not the MAA KA PUTTAR
LEELA MAASI- thank u leela maasi!!! because of u there is a pinch of humour in the showπŸ˜†
MINTY- thank u minty aaj u didnt bring dolly with u!!! im bored seeing her face good to c even u didnt spread ur poison today!! inmfact for the few episodes tooπŸ˜‰ u are very intelligent found out that neil still has feeling for dev achcha haiπŸ˜ƒ
SAREEN UNCLE- kya uncle ji ek bhi dialogue nahi mila sirf kal mein aapka chehra dekhne ko mila
NEIL- beta bahut tension le rahe ho dev ke baare mein achcha hai sunne ko😊 par still selfish hoke baithe ho " kahin bhabhi aur dev ko yeh toh nahi lag raha hoga ki yeh sab maine kiya" aur mooh phoolake baith gaye!!!πŸ˜• still liked the sudden change in ur character!!πŸ˜‰
AB AATE HAIN STARS OF THE EPISODE 
DEVYANI- bang on acting!!! love u devyani!! sachchi mein when u asked for the mirror i was telling myself dont dont and was continuously getting goosebumps!!! u have proved to be an amzing actor devyanis character was well portrayed by sonal todayπŸ˜ƒ
AB HIGHLIGHT OF TODAYS EPISODE AATE HAIN
an anuraj scene!! as we all always say having them in one screen is enuf yes!! today having them in one screen with max time was a treat to watch!!!
the bond they showed by holding each others hands comforting each others soul, the way rajat found out that anu was hiding something from him 
RAJAT- im spell bound with ur acting!!! the way u cupped her face held her hand comforted her and felt her pain agony and confusion!!! there can never be anyone like u😳 i can drool over u for ur character ur persona ur charisma!! and what not u had actually said it all ryt!! jus becoz neil was ur bro anu hesitated and u didnt conclude saying u will put neil behind the bars instead u said u will personally investigate on the matters and find the culprit!!! love u rajat/ VJ!!!😳
ANU- for the first time i felt u did the ryt thing lady!!!πŸ˜ƒ finally u spoke out ur heart to rajat!!!! good for u!! u need not do anything more he will take care of everything now!!!!

guys so this was PoV about today's episode!! please do share ur views also
Wow Shri thanks for the detailed info about today's epi! Eagerly waiting for the epii!! 
Such me??  AnuRaj's scene seems to me being perfect...! eagerly waiting... for AnuRaj's scene!! 
Yaa Rajat is always a pleasure to watch!! 
just his presence is enough to give us the reason to watch the show!! 
Hey shri..u gave such detailed synopsis of the episode...u too gud..Maine episode ni dekha tha abhi jaake dekhti hun..
hi shri awesome analysis. iloved your view on rajju and anu  mata. rajju is a sweetheart shri. shri par mujhe budda se abhi bhi  gussa hai. kitna tadapaya rajju ko aur ek sorry bhi nahi bola.dev tho was sweet there is a lesson for us in dev's story .dev was always very proud and arrogant about her beauty ,par the the lesson it takes one minute to destroy it is liye we should not be so proud and arrogant  about anything. woh constipated ji ji couple ke baremein i have no view but i love the way leela hits on sareen  Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
omg shri  baby itna detail i tottaly agree with u  πŸ˜‰yaar but  leela maasi ka thoda confuse hu me πŸ˜•its ok agar leela  epi me nahi rahi to bhi  but baki sab perfect hπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks shri...for this detailed update of tonight episode and of each characters...! Just reached home...will have shower, then watch it...! The way you've penned it down so precisely...is encouraging me to watch tonight episode...! I would appreciate, if not asking too much from you...from now on, you give WU in this unique style of yours instead of LU...!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Waida1234

Thanks shri...for this detailed update of tonight episode and of each characters...! Just reached home...will have shower, then watch it...! The way you've penned it down so precisely...is encouraging me to watch tonight episode...! I would appreciate, if not asking too much from you...from now on, you give WU in this unique style of yours instead of LU...!πŸ˜ƒ
pleasures mine waida πŸ˜ƒ I'm so glad that u liked my analysis from here on ill give analysis on every episode!! 😳 thank u for encouraging me waida
@guys will give reply to all ur comments as of now I'm stuck out will do it when I reach home πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing shri perfect detail di hai I personaly like today epi 
ya today's epi. was superb, and everything was perfect.
nice post neil ke dil me soft corner devyani ke liye rajat and anushka best bonding