SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Nope, not yet.πŸ˜†

Really? Already?πŸ˜†

yup πŸ˜† Training itni jaldi hogaayi toh pyar ka kya πŸ€£
After this nasir will be coronated and turkan will try to stop it again.(new spoiler for friday). So i wonder if they will show her married in one day. How come they show such important thing as razia's marriage in one episode? Cvs ne mera blood boil kar diya hain. Hope she only agrees to marry for now,i don't want yaldoz and razia coming to delhi as married couple.🀒
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HaremSultan

After this nasir will be coronated and turkan will try to stop it again.(new spoiler for friday). So i wonder if they will show her married in one day. How come they show such important thing as razia's marriage in one episode? Cvs ne mera blood boil kar diya hain. Hope she only agrees to marry for now,i don't want yaldoz and razia coming to delhi as married couple.🀒

yr tumhen kya hogya heπŸ˜• the spoiler says she agrees not that she gets married, i think she would return to delhi and then iltutmish won't agree on the marriage and thus yaldoz and qawachah would have a battle with iltutmish
Edited by overactor - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
cvs showed yildiz as iltutmish's very close friend but they have to show their war so ye shadi drama ese hi insert krdiyaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: overactor

yr tumhen kya hogya heπŸ˜• the spoiler says she agrees not that she gets married, i think she would return to delhi and then iltutmish won't agree on the marriage and thus yaldoz and qawachah would have a battle with iltutmish

Sch puche to waikai mera dimag kharab ho gaya hain. agar yaldoz ka koi reference hota history mein razia ke saath to surely bardasht kar leti but here its  all so stupidly shown. My uncle was saying real razia heaven mein se kahege abhe maze kar lo cvs aao upar tab batati hun.πŸ˜† sach keh rahe hun agar unhone inki marriage dikha de to sacchi and tv walon ka accha nahin hoga.😑plz ask rohit regarding this, i hope its not too much .
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

yup πŸ˜† Training itni jaldi hogaayi toh pyar ka kya πŸ€£

I am honestly surprised at the fast pace.πŸ€” But we should be glad that at least on the show several days have passed and not just 2-3 days like it was for us audience.πŸ˜†

I guess CVs want to quickly move towards Palace drama.πŸ€”
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: HaremSultan

Sch puche to waikai mera dimag kharab ho gaya hain. agar yaldoz ka koi reference hota history mein razia ke saath to surely bardasht kar leti but here its  all so stupidly shown. My uncle was saying real razia heaven mein se kahege abhe maze kar lo cvs aao upar tab batati hun.πŸ˜† sach keh rahe hun agar unhone inki marriage dikha de to sacchi and tv walon ka accha nahin hoga.😑plz ask rohit regarding this, i hope its not too much .

rohit won't reply bcoz actors r not allowed to let the story out😭 kisi writer se interaction hta to baat aur thi, i think i should start stalking πŸ˜†, lucy chill ye to historical he to 100% sure he k razia ki shadi sirf altunia se hogi pr agr nhi bhi hta to bhale 200 angles aate aur razia k rishte bhi aate pr shadi uski altunia se hi htiπŸ˜† chillax girl chillax