Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 4 May 2015 "Hilariously Haunting Epi"..Pic Pg-1 (Page 5)

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Witches are for wallofying Anar...otherwise this Jalal would've happily blessed Sanar a very happy married life LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13history_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Witches are for wallofying Anar...otherwise this Jalal would've happily blessed Sanar a very happy married life LOL

yes, this is what I am also routing for. This witch track has been introduced only for that...

Tarunika13mishtidoihistory_geek

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Couldnt watch yesterday's episode too and thank god achha hi hua Confused
Witch pics with jalal (thanks for ur post Susan ) , was enough to dumb the lil interest that I had to watch it in online Ouch

Precap Angry , so we will get to see consecutive MU's n then akbar with full lost dimaag Sleepy Then Jo will do , wat all the heroines does the best - saving her pati from whoever it is , be it witches or even god Sleepy

History ko miti me Mila diya Ouch it's better to stay away from this bp raising track for our good health Confused

srilu321history_geekSindhuMenon

RadhikaS0 IF-Dazzler
RadhikaS0
RadhikaS0

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Abhay

Sorry but didn't see the repeat and not un-res-ing my post. Confused Don't have the heart to watch this track. 

After a lot of effort, i had got back to watching JA after my last break taken during the leap. Now i don't know if i will ever return to JA even if the "magic returns". 

I don't care for the characters or the story lines any more. There is a disconnect. Whether Jodha is fiery or a doormat, whether Jalal is TE or dumb enough to fall under a witch's spell, it matters not. i would rather read about my fave historical figures -JJ, than watch this torture. 

the show has pulled me down so much that I don't even feel like coming to IF or reading / writing anything related to this show anymore. Confused Abhay, I just read your post, which is both positive and gives an idea whether the epi is watchable. If you also stop making regular threads, then there would be no reason to come to IF. 

PS: Saw Sayeri's post by chance. Sayeri, the witch may be inspired by the real life Bengali witch, Ipsita Roy Chakraverti. Just my hunch. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19khalessi75smartfotografisrilu321CoolpreeTarunika13ayushimehrahistory_geekSindhuMenon

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Abhay for posting the epi thread. But what to say of the episode. It does not seem like I am watching JA anymore... Pathetic..storyline... Oh more of Jodha torture now.. unbearable.. I  dont know whether I will watch ja NOW.. I am still holding on to it.. becoz  of Rajat-Paridihi..  But it was as you said hilariously haunting .  Now we will also get to see multi colored pukes... I think as we saw in the Ben track..   CVS ke creativity ke kya kehne!!!! 

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaS0

Abhay

Sorry but didn't see the repeat and not un-res-ing my post. Confused Don't have the heart to watch this track. 

After a lot of effort, i had got back to watching JA after my last break taken during the leap. Now i don't know if i will ever return to JA even if the "magic returns". 

I don't care for the characters or the story lines any more. There is a disconnect. Whether Jodha is fiery or a doormat, whether Jalal is TE or dumb enough to fall under a witch's spell, it matters not. i would rather read about my fave historical figures -JJ, than watch this torture. 

the show has pulled me down so much that I don't even feel like coming to IF or reading / writing anything related to this show anymore. Confused Abhay, I just read your post, which is both positive and gives an idea whether the epi is watchable. If you also stop making regular threads, then there would be no reason to come to IF. 

PS: Saw Sayeri's post by chance. Sayeri, the witch may be inspired by the real life Bengali witch, Ipsita Roy Chakraverti. Just my hunch. Smile
kash I could get over ja like u radhikadi but it has become a very harmful addictionCry and I have heard of Ipsita Roy Chakraborty,but she is a trained dignified lady and these ja witches are reminding me of fairytale bengali stories I used to read at childhood, where  there were rakshasis who would cage the princess and the prince would kill the bird where the rakshasi's soul is  and save the princess then a happy happy weddingLOLonly here the witches have eyes on the prince not the princessConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekSindhuMenon

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Episode was on expected lines, as we knew a sorceress has entered.
CV's are "trying" to show some creativity(?).

LOL LOLWho gives Cv these type of Idea,  Maybee Dream came to writers, Some things, we should stole from Fear files, because, Writers, Brain on Holiday, so they introduce,
sorceress.LOL, Gang.;;;;;;Kya see Kya hoo gaya iss serial meeOuch

Jodha Akbar 4th May 2015.."Hilariously Haunting Episode".
Credit for this title goes to Harshu, who used this title in last episode post.

That witch wants to CONTROL Jalal.

She "wants" Jalal now.

Withch kaa Dil Aya hee, Jalal par, what will be Ruk reaction. Who fears whom?

E

Jodha decides to convert on Navroz festival.

Forgetting, but i think you wrote, about Navroz, festival, some post.

That witch takes some sample of blood of Jalal when she removes a thorn which got into Jalal's toe, and takes that blood to her mother. Her mother does some wizardry and witchcraft, and she declares that on coming Purnima Ki raat (?), Jalal will be under her daughter's spell, after which she can do what EVER she wants.

Witch,should be sent, Pathology, Department, Needles will be save, Pathological DeapartmentLOL.But is hinting, jodha have to do cure Jalal, before Purnima Kee Rat.

BTW, Were they speaking in some other language ?
Overall these were major things which happened.

Precap:
Jodha decides to convert and goes to a Maulvi, who asks Akbar to do the honors.
Both JJ are shocked to see each other there.

Lets see

BTW Guys, in future i will post episode threads when possible for me.
I mean these threads may not be a regular phenomena.

Ouch,Your Thread is the Reason, coming IF, your threads gives oxgen to this Forum.
so please not do this. short Update kee Oxgen challigee.Smilewithout oxgen, ;;;;;;forum will be;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Direct Link to Shah-i-Iran track update, which has ended(?)

The Daring Diplomatic Master Stroke of Akbar and Sheikh Mubarak

DEBATE on GREATness of monarchs in history(Akbar included).
Do join if possible.
Direct Link :  What is the BASIS of GREATness ?
IF Link :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4363101

i posted.

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged

As a member of IF I need to write something,

I joined the Indian Forum because I really admire Mahabharat 2014 production of Swastik, even though I just a passive readers on this forum. Honestly, I am very fond of discussion related to the episodes of Mahabharat and the characters. I am very admire Draupadi, Pooja Sharma is amazing to portray Draupadi.

After Mahabharat ended, I started watching Jodha Akbar because I likes watching serial tv with history theme. Again in this forum, as passive readers I read the thread of discuss each episode JA from all sides even ridiculous sides also discussed. Sashashyamji is one of my favorites writers who write in depth perspective, and cause of JA plotline and storyline going illogical and inconsistent then Sashashyamji decided to stop writing (most of forum members here must know how tolerant Sashashyamji trying to understand the logical writting of CV's JA)

then I read the analysis of JA episodes by Abhay (history_geek), Abhay's writing has always been associated with the history of Akbar the great. And I find has many members who wrote a fairly deep. This thread or discussion about JA for me is an oasis in the middle of the limitations of my knowledge of Indian culture.

So, Abhay and other forum members, do not be tired to continue discussions about a unique version about Jodha Akbar ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

Go to top