Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 4 May 2015 "Hilariously Haunting Epi"..Pic Pg-1 (Page 2)

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I have only one question, anybody can answer or make it clear to me:
Has Jodha understood the core issue?
Does she grasps, its not inter family politics?
Does she understands, the whole thing has nothing to do ONLY with her or her sons?

My hunch is NO...she doesn't seems to have a larger view. .   she largely agrees with all the allegations .

This is not the Jodha, who wanted Jalal's head coz his men desecrated her temple, her faith, her principles

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321history_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Does she understands, the whole thing has nothing to do ONLY with her or her sons?

My hunch is NO...she doesn't seems to have a larger view. .   she largely agrees with all the allegations .

This is not the Jodha, who wanted Jalal's head coz his men desecrated her temple, her faith, her principles

Gosh, what to say...Its just frustrating to see such a weakened Jodha.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321BeaBeamishtidoihistory_geek.GreekPrincess.

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
My note:

for tonight's episode I can not comment except to speculate.

If we listen to the beginning of the story that no one who made it through the haunted forest, and Jalal could pass only because both mother and child witch gives permission with the aim of controlling Jalal. The question is this witch wants to control the Palace Agra? What for?

At the scene when the witch embraced Jalal there is BG music theme of love Jodha Jalal, then Jalal immediately release the arms of the witch, I realize this might be the clue "a protection love" of Jodha in this track.

If we remember that the basis of love JodhaJalal is because of differences in religion, and Jalal's life safety protection just because of Jodha's obedience and love on KanhaJi. The question is whether protection is still there for Jalal, when Jodha converted? Moreover, Jalal will soon divorce Jodha?

In my opinion, this theme (the clue "a protection love" of Jodha) will be appointed by CV's to reunite the relationship between Hamidha and Jodha, as well as being a problem solver Jodha Jalal divorce. Once again this is just my speculation.

PS: Guys, the haunted forest and the witchs scene is not scary...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75srilu321mehaksingh13BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
ohh hw nice of u abhay u actuly used dat title fr 2dy's epi thnx a lot I hd jst randomly used it since it struck me aftr reading ur update... plzzz do keep making epi threads if nt possible daily atlest alternate dayz but plzzz dnt stop it I like ur thread its really amazing 2 read ur updates...cuming 2 d update I feel nothing is left 2 see jodha hs lost all her fieriness since d leap... so nw she wil act as a weak queen as if being on hydrogen gas I jst hope she doesn't gt converted I really want dat fiery jodha bk enuf of glycerine shedding its really making me sick ...frm d precap jalal seems angry bt we wil hav 2 wait fr 2mrw's epi cz precaps and promos are alwyz misleading if he really chnges dn nobdy wil b der fr jodha 2 support her and obviously ruks wil hav full hands on I mean wil tke adv 2 humiliate jodha more... nywyz thnx fr d update abhay wil b luking frwrd fr ur thread 2mrw plllz try 2 giv d update... Tongue

BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartfotografi

My note:

If we listen to the beginning of the story that no one who made it through the haunted forest, and Jalal could pass only because both mother and child witch gives permission with the aim of controlling Jalal. The question is this witch wants to control the Palace Agra? What for?

At the scene when the witch embraced Jalal there is BG music theme of love Jodha Jalal, then Jalal immediately release the arms of the witch, I realize this might be the clue "a protection love" of Jodha in this track.

If we remember that the basis of love JodhaJalal is because of differences in religion, and Jalal's life safety protection just because of Jodha's obedience and love on KanhaJi. The question is whether protection is still there for Jalal, when Jodha converted? Moreover, Jalal will soon divorce Jodha?

In my opinion, this theme (the clue "a protection love" of Jodha) will be appointed by CV's to reunite the relationship between Hamidha and Jodha, as well as being a problem solver Jodha Jalal divorce. Once again this is just my speculation.

divorce nahi hogaLOLjodha has not converted, she had just gone to convert but jalal ne dekh liya,m ab thori woh convert krne dega, and divorce nahi ho sakta

smartfotografisrilu321mehaksingh13BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by mishtidoi

Gosh, what to say...Its just frustrating to see such a weakened Jodha.

Thanks Abhay,

Sindhu,

Jodha is not going to convert this is all drama and suspense.

This is what will start the conflict or MU between them.  What I foresee is Jodha would go there for the conversion to please HB and full her promise to Jalal to take care of him mother.

As the priest brings Jalal to witness the conversion he will think it has already happen and the other drama would follow as usual before he will know well she has not yet converted however this will not go down well with him and the witch equation will follow suit. (that is if it is not someone's dream too).

Don't worry you head with this creativity twist.

Jodha is also human and regarding the pressure in the palace without any support from anyone she decided to do something which he is equating it as the same us keeping the promise made to Jalal.
that is Jalal would be happy she sacrificed to keep his mother alive than him coming home to his dead mother.

It is the irony  of creativity Angry

Edited by BeaBea - 04 May 2015 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321mishtidoihistory_geekSindhuMenon

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
have CVs brought in this track to drop TRPs very badly, even if AkDha r there, and then they can put back SANAR story in place of AkDha?

coz , it seems, this is going to be worst track ever in these 2 yrs...

Sricharan416myluvparijatlovesparihistory_geekSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

smartfotografi Groupbie
smartfotografi
smartfotografi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaalways

Originally posted by smartfotografi

My note:

divorce nahi hogaLOLjodha has not converted, she had just gone to convert but jalal ne dekh liya,m ab thori woh convert krne dega, and divorce nahi ho sakta

akdhaalways, i hope so...but I don't want to make my head dizzy due to inconsistent and illogical CV's writing storylines. I just want to see Paridhi only ...Wink

BeaBeahistory_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top