Jodha Akbar 4 May 2015 "Hilariously Haunting Epi"..Pic Pg-1 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by history_geek

Episode was on expected lines, as we knew a sorceress has entered.
CV's are "trying" to show some creativity(?).

Jodha Akbar 4th May 2015.."Hilariously Haunting Episode".
Credit for this title goes to Harshu, who used this title in last episode post.

That witch wants to CONTROL Jalal.
She "wants" Jalal now.

Jodha decides to convert on Navroz festival.

That witch takes some sample of blood of Jalal when she removes a thorn which got into Jalal's toe, and takes that blood to her mother. Her mother does some wizardry and witchcraft, and she declares that on coming Purnima Ki raat (?), Jalal will be under her daughter's spell, after which she can do what EVER she wants.

BTW, Were they speaking in some other language ?
Overall these were major things which happened.

Precap:
Jodha decides to convert and goes to a Maulvi, who asks Akbar to do the honors.
Both JJ are shocked to see each other there.

BTW Guys, in future i will post episode threads when possible for me.
I mean these threads may not be a regular phenomena.

Direct Link to Shah-i-Iran track update, which has ended(?)

The Daring Diplomatic Master Stroke of Akbar and Sheikh Mubarak

DEBATE on GREATness of monarchs in history(Akbar included).
Do join if possible.
Direct Link :  What is the BASIS of GREATness ?
IF Link :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4363101

@Bold in blue  - they were talking in bengali
Thanks for the update Abhay!!
No comments for today's episode😕
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Thanks for the update Abhay!!
No comments for today's episode😕

😆😆
i cant say abt epi😆

but all in all Witchilicious epi tha🤪

i dont know where has my fiery jodha GONE i wanted to see her gutsy just like GHRINA PHASE  i miss her i am seeing JA for her only 😭but looks like she will never come..

queenly attitude with shrewdness n make jalal proud on her all is in vain 🤢

precap- as priest said Jodha has changed her religion already 👎🏼

Originally posted by hely

i cant say abt epi😆

but all in all Witchilicious epi tha🤪

i dont know where has my fiery jodha GONE i wanted to see her gutsy just like GHRINA PHASE  i miss her i am seeing JA for her only 😭but looks like she will never come..

queenly attitude with shrewdness n make jalal proud on her all is in vain 🤢

precap- as priest said Jodha has changed her religion already 👎🏼

he said a girl has come to change her religion, not that she has changed her religion, and in recet offscreens jodha is in hindu dress only, so dont worry, mazhab badal liya to love story ki base hi hil jayegi
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thanks Abhay for the update...Loved your title...

Hmm looking forward to the witches in Agra Palace soon.😆😆 Cant wait to see whats in store for us..

Precap - So Jodha indeed decides to convert and Jalal come there. Well what to say...I really hoped Jodha would not do this but Cvs have to say that a Bahu will go to any extent to protect her husbands family. How can one go against the husbands wishes. This is what I am not able to digest..

I am of the view that though the Cvs are cunningly choosing their card well to put Jodha on the spot for the next drama. 

It is clear no matter what Jalal would prefer his mother alive when he comes back to Agra than come and meet her death so I like Jodha's decision the rest Jalal has already taken care of and he can take care of the rest even if Jodha converts he has the right having won the war to assure the subjects no one can force them to change their religion as compared to what his mother is doing behind his back. 

I would rather Jodha get blamed by Jalal for breaking her promise to him and coming back to his senses that whatever she was doing was for him also and the family unity than see HB dead and Jalal and whole Agra blaming Jodha for her death that kind of stigma can't go away soon but nothing love can't cover or forgive if one is determine to let go (like he blamed her for HH death when she was nowhere at fault).  At least this time cv team did not take that route either.

Keeping HB alive by choosing to do what she wants as the elder of the family and her mother in law is not being stupid or against her husband the is the best she can do at this point: it is being smart and brave though she knows it will come with a price she is taking this one with hope that Jalal's love is stronger to forgive than see HB death. As she said Jalal can forgive her not keeping her faith or promise to him but will he be able to forgive her that because of her his mother is dead?  This is a sacrifice with hope that Jalal would understand this is her only option.  (Well I guess she is in the mood of once bitten twice shy).

She even was faithful to her words and promise that she carried it out now let's see if that same HB can stand by Jodha the same way when her son finds her alive in Agra at his return and everything seems well and smooth. 

Jodha doesn't have only her religion in question her relation with her mother in law and the entire house hold is also under fire here.  If Jalal was present then he being the King' might support or override his mother's pressure and persuasions for Jodha to convert.

I wonder which of us here will prefer her mother in law death to be on her hands based on something you can solve intelligently.  After all Jalal himself is practicing Jodha's religion along with her even though he has not fully become a Hindu so if that option can save his adamant mother who is burnt on put her in trouble putting her (marriage, family and everything she holds dear at stake) I give Jodha A plus having the courage to hope that Jalal loves her enough not to be like his mother or for that matter the Agra community that has her neck for this whole time. Hmm we all no better also in this direction Jodha seems to be the one always giving , always supporting and always sacrificing even when Jalal is in his worse state like the God track lets see if he will be there for her too.

I bet he will be disappointed and will definitely be angry with Jodha without knowing what she has been through. Hopefully though he is not in agreement he will soon reason and understand this was her only option at this point in time and forgives her for not keeping his promise.

Jodha is not weak nor her not keeping promise of Jalal wrong in this senario.   We all would have prefer a Jodha with a trump card but well writers decide the other way around the sacrificing Jodha (everyone takes advantage of her) as that is what HB is doing here instead of facing her son she pick Jodha to use Jodha  to her benefit knowing well how well brought up woman she is.

Any well raised woman would not go shoulder to shoulder against her mother in law in any circumstance (we don't do that with our own mother so why the mother-in-law)  whether she is richer or in higher authority like in this situation been queen mother of India doesn't mean Jodha can go against HB whenever the situation calls for it the best she can do is reason with her respectfully or give in and also no man will be happy with his wife no matter how much he loves you if you disrespect his mother not to talk of you causing her death.

Jodha is better of protecting and respecting HB at this point when the Queen mother' who is supposed to get it together is losing it including all the elders in Agra.

From my experience with my sisters-in-laws (my brothers' wives) none of them will dare go against my mother even if she is having a bone to pick with her sons and she is in the wrong they prefer to play the advocate for her than team up with the husband against mother.  Because soon when everything between mother and son is solved you will then see who is the mother-in-law in the house very well (when she starts seeing you as the devil read to separate her from her son).

And God help you if one day your own husband  is having problems you and you need a voice of reason  or your husband whom you were supporting come back and refer to you that you disrespected my mother' then you will learn  not to come between mother and son no matter what.  

Anyways let's see how twisted the minds of writers and how far they are willing to go.

Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago
Again, I'm quitting this nonsense for a while. Definitely these dumbo writers are uncapable of being consistent and go back to their crap as soon as they feel they have the audience secured. Then I foresee another big dawnfall on TRPs and them scratching their heads wondering why...

Stupid beyond all possibly stupidity...
Originally posted by BeaBea

I am of the view that though the Cvs are cunningly choosing their card well to put Jodha on the spot for the next drama. 

It is clear no matter what Jalal would prefer his mother alive when he comes back to Agra than come and meeting her death so I like Jodha's decision the rest Jalal has already taken care of. 

I would rather Jodha get blamed by Jalal for breaking her promise to him and coming back to his senses that whatever she was doing was for him also and the family unity than see HB dead and Jalal and whole Agra blaming Jodha for her death that kind of stigma can't go away soon but nothing love can't cover or forgive if one is determine to let go (like he blamed her for HH death when she was nowhere at fault).  At least this time cv team did not take that route either.

Keeping HB alive by choosing to do what she wants as the elder of the family and her mother in law is not being stupid or against her husband the is the best she can do at this point: it is being smart and brave though she knows it will come with a price she is taking this one with hope that Jalal's love is stronger to forgive than see HB death. As she said Jalal can forgive her not keeping her faith or promise to him but will he be able to forgive her that because of her his mother is dead?  This is a sacrifice with hope that Jalal would understand this is her only option.  (Well I guess she is in the mood of once bitten twice shy).

She even was faithful to her words and promise that she carried it out now let's see if that same HB can stand by Jodha the same way when her son finds her alive in Agra at his return and everything seems well and smooth. 

Jodha doesn't have only her religion in question her relation with her mother in law and the entire house hold is also under fire here.  If Jalal was present then he being the King' might support or override his mother's pressure and persuasions for Jodha to convert.

I wonder which of us here will prefer her mother in law death to be on her hands based on something you can solve intelligently.  After all Jalal himself is practicing Jodha's religion along with her even though he has not fully become a Hindu so if that option can save his adamant mother who is burnt on put her in trouble where her (marriage, family and everything she holds dear is at stake) I give the A plus having the courage to hope that Jalal loves her enough not to be like his mother or for that matter the Agra community that has her neck for this whole time.

I bet he will be disappointed and will definitely be anger with Jodha without knowing what she has been through. but though he is not in agreement he will reason and understand this was her only option at this point in time and forgives her for not keeping his promise.

Well said. With no doubts I will say HB was stubborn, Silly and I have no words to describe my frustration and irritation with her. That said I cannot fully agree to what Jodha did here. SHe could have reasoned out and told HB that she is willing to convert but with the consent of Jalal only.  She could talk to HB and say the same reasons that Jalal had told Jodha. Tomorrow some other crisis may come and in jalal absence, if HB or some other person does this hunger strike or threatens to kill themselves  will Jodha again agree to what they want. Its not that I dont undesrtsand Jodha POV but I do not approve of what Jodha's decision. Its not just her MIL to be thought of, others are there as well. This HB needs to be made understood. I was hoping and expecting this from Jodha
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago

Well said. With no doubts I will say HB was stubborn, Silly and I have no words to describe my frustration and irritation with her. That said I cannot fully agree to what Jodha did here. SHe could have reasoned out and told HB that she is willing to convert but with the consent of Jalal only.  She could talk to HB and say the same reasons that Jalal had told Jodha. Tomorrow some other crisis may come and in jalal absence, if HB or some other person does this hunger strike or threatens to kill themselves  will Jodha again agree to what they want. Its not that I dont undesrtsand Jodha POV but I do not approve of what Jodha's decision. Its not just her MIL to be thought of, others are there as well. This HB needs to be made understood. I was hoping and expecting this from Jodha

I know it is rather unfortunate that Jodha finds herself in this situation and she has to take this route which to be it is the best she can offer now. As for her stand Jodha told HB everything at the very first day she went with her to the priest to convert so having giving HB all the explanations and the reason why she can't go against Jalal's ideas and yet still HB took another route putting Jodha in a spot of life and death it is best she chose life here.

I always say cv team presentation is so poor.

As for HB as a mother-in-law using her position to do this is so wrong but what will Jodha have to do or what would Jalal himself have done if he was present will he allow his mother to die or ask Jodha to convert?

Well said.