Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4 May 2015

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Jodha Akbar Written Update 4 May 2015

SH tells his horse to move but it does not then he himself goes. He sees an owl and sees that his horse is scared he pats it and goes in towards the sound of payal a woman is hiding behind a tree and then runs away Ja follows her with his sword but cant find anyone and comes back towards the horse and takes him inside someone is watching and keeps running here and there and he shouts is there someone but no one answers he stands and then looks here and there a witch is standing behind him  and smells him and smiles and shouts help but when Jalal turns no one is there far away he sees one woman fallen down who hugs him and asks to help him Ja is confused then removes her hands and hears her story . She says someone is following her she says she is scared  and he says come with me.

Jo tells their picture I gave you one vachan not to change my religion and  you asked me to give me one more vachan to look after ammijaan. She feels if something happens to ammijaan she can't pardon herself and decides to  change her religion as SH will pardon her after sometime.

That girl likes Jalal and thinks I have to get him and her name is Labani and tells Jalal  I lost my way and mother told me to TC of myself and there are spirits in this jungle but Jalal says he does not believe in anyone except Khuda and if something happens he remembers God and asks her to pray in whom she believes.

Jodha goes to Angoori bagh and finds Gulbahar there doing Azan and she greets her and when she sees Jo she greets her and says that as time was up she prayed . She tells MEH that she was going to meet Anar.She tells Jo who asks her whether she prays all the 5 times she says she is praying for SH's safety all in war as Navrose is near and asks whether there is some news and says MM  is also not well and then placates Jo that God is great and all will be well. Jo thinks she will convert on Navrose  a good day as she promised ammijaan..

Jalal is in the jungle with the girl Lubani and snakes around and as she wants to touch him he moves ahead and comes to a cave she tells my house is near here I will go and when Jalal wants to drop her she refuses as Jalal goes a few nails pop up which pierces Jalal's legs the witch offers to remove the nail and removes the nail collects the blood on a leaf and smiles. Jalal says Khuda Hafeez and goes she picks the blood and goes.

She goes into the cave where black magic rituals are being done by her mother she puts her hand the lamp  lits  without anything thing her mother is happy and says the man will die after 5 days and laughs she asks Labani what she brought and she gives her the blood of SH Mother smells it and says it is royal blood and Labani says its SH Hindustan SH JMA and says she has selected him for herself and her mother says she will get what she wants and she has learned tantra from a baba and she has taught it to her and SH will be her slave. She pours the blood and does some rituals and makes a solid mud cake and does some rituals on it and says she is waiting for the right time. She says next kali chaudus night they will perform this ritual and then he will become your slave and dance as per your wishes. Her mother says we both will experiment on SH and he will come searching for you. They wait for the good time and talk in different language.

PRECAP One maulvi comes and tells SH someone has come to convert to Islam and SH goes and says Mubarak ho and it is JB who recognizes his voice.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 05 May 2015 at 11:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

joiseGhazallDivyasinisandy_rPrincess3101Sweet24swtbabyGeetbaalajyoti06avika444YD.AH

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
 Thanks PutijaChalhov for WU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update