The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fattiwriter

fattiwriter Senior Member
fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
chapter 5 the truth 

episode 14

Time passes sana and varun live their life as a couple enjoying their reunion, they have forgotten everything they live their life asparents ... varun realized that  he did not took advantage of his children especially souhail this little boy the fruit of his love which is born away from him  and grew as far away from him... his fear of losing sana has took his time  trying to prove her that he loves her ... and now he wants to catch his moments he wants to prove he is a true father for him ... his time after work he passes with him he began to know him better  and also allows his son to know his father ...sana is very happy  that's life she always dreamed she sees it full  nothing missing unless the presence of her father she did not show it  but she wants the see him and complete her life by him ... but the life she leads now she accepts itas it is ... sheis sad but she does not want that sadness affects her wife and mom relationship... but nothing escaped to varun he know what she thinks  he knows that in seeing him with his son she hopes to have the same love from her father... her eyes speak to him and her smile explains everything... and he decided to offer her this happiness

Varun come home brings to his wife a bouquet of flowers he rejoins her as usual in the kitchen and found her as always to prepare lunch and approaches her ... she sees him approaching in seeing the flowers she smile and understood that he wants to declare her something she accepted his gift and lets him slip her a kiss on her cheek but she did not prevent to ask

-: You have something to tell you ... but at the sametime she thinks that may be he just wants to seduce her

-: Why do you say that ... varun responds to her adding another kiss on the other cheek

-: It is not every day that you brought me flowers

-: I don't have the right to love my wife ... he said by approaching toward her after putting his hand on her hip

-: You have the right ... she tells him ... and the flowers are too beautiful it's my favorite

-: I know that's why I brought you I love you ... thenhe says ... but you saw right I have something to tell you

-: What ... she asks suspicious

Varun holds the hand of his wife takes her to the sitting room asked her to sit down and said

-: Since our reunion I did not leave you for a second but now I have to go

If Varun did all this tragedy it's because he knows that sana does not accept that he go away from her ... she want him always at her side ... and also their separation has done them too much harm... and he also does not want to beaway from her but now he has to do... he wants to go to USA to met his father in law he wants to see sana's father asking for forgiveness from him and from his wife ... varun's words scare sana the voice of her husband worried her she don't want to think that he wants to leave her she don't want to believe that her worries resume she looksat him without saying anything and tears escape from her eyes

-: Why you cry ... he asked wiping her tears

-: What did you just tell me ... you want to leave me!!!

-: Don't think I'll definitely leave you ... he smiles continuing to wipe her tears ... just a week to finish a job ... my company sends me for a work to USA

her smile comes back sana wipes the tears that remained and said

-: One week it's much without you ... come back soonplease

-: I'll miss you and the kids ... but I would be very quickly near you ... I leave tomorrow

Varun is not going to work and sana does not suspect anything... before returning home varun went to see his mother in law and asked her the address and phone number of her husband he has explained what he wants to do and he asks her not to tell sana he wants to surprise her... Gerima admire her son in law and his courage she admires above all his love for his wife who is her daughter she gives him what he asked and thanks him for this gesture

the night varun passed it very quiet in the arms of his wife after giving her the great love ... the next morning  varun is ready for his travel he enters the room of his children he kisses them but is careful not to wake them then returns to see his wife he takes advantage of this moment with her before the arrival of his taxi he kisses her and said

-: I'll miss you sana ... I'll call you daily to hear your voice

-: Try to quickly finish your work to return quickly Ido not like to stay without you

-: Go to your mother's home if you want that way you will not be alone

-: No I will stay here waiting for you I want to think about you not about something else

smile on his lips that he approaches to kissing her but his phone interrupted him he looks at her and told her

-: My taxi!! I have to leave ... he kisses when evenvery strong and told her "see you soon"

In his plane varun think of the meeting with his father in law Gerima has warned him that he is hard and he will may be refused to meet him but nothing stops him varun has decide to return with a surprise for his wife... along the trip he thought of the meeting and also about his wife and his children and his life will be perfect after sana's father will accept his apology

reached to USA he went to the hotel where he had reserved a room before his departure he wants to rest that day but before everything  he calls his wife to reassure her of his arrival because the trip was too long

-: Hello Sana !!! it's me varun !! I arrived in NewYork and I'm in my room at the hotel the trip was passed well

-: Glad to hear your voice ... she responds relieved... I guess you're tired

-: yes very tired but I wanted to hear your voice talk to me a bit please

-: All I want to tell you is to come back very quickly... I miss you already

-: Listen Sana I come right away after I finished my work here I promise you

Varun and Sana speak for some long minutes until that varun feels tired he apologizes to near his wife to go to rest ... the next day varun begins his mission he awaken in his hotel room finds a vacuum around him his wife is not next to him but suddenly he remembers that he is here for her to give her the joy she hoped since some years the joy of having afather next to her ... varun is preparing for this meeting after his breakfast he heads to the address given to him by the mother of Sana... a great jewelry he goes and looks the immencit of this jewelry and realizes that the father ofhis wife is very rich ... Sana never told him about the wealth of her father she's really simple that he did not think she was as rich as that ... and begin to fear how a great man as the father of his wife will accept him !! he does not know maybe he is not easy  can be he will blame him to be married with his daughter ... but varun does not want to think about that he thinks only of sana and herhappiness  he thinks only of this beautiful smile  he wants to see everyday on her lips he approach to a seller and asks him to meet Mr. shashi ... he leads him to his office and shashi asked him to come ... outside the door hestands  watching this great man he believes rude ... mute does not advance  and think of the way to start ... shashi does not understand who is that young man who asks to see him and who remains as a status in his place  maybe someone coming ask for work and do not know where to start his request ... in any case he was not a client  because customers don't hesitate they know what they want, but he know nothing impatient shashi speaks

-: How I can help my son

"My son he called !!... varun think ... may be heis not as harsh as he seems" he takes a breath found his courage approachand presents himself

-: I am varun!! sir.

"varun !!! I don't know him... think shashi...why he presents himself just by his name and what does he want... he begins to suspect that person at the beginning he thought of an impostor who came tosteal but hesitates to think this way and this name he has already heard, but he does not remember where he comes up to him and responds

-: Varun who !! I don't know you!! what do you want

-: But I know you my uncle ... smile varun... I'm sana's husband your daughter and the father of your grand sons

shashi looks at him angry this man who is coming and who says simply I am the husband of your daughter that annoy him he wants to slap him, he wanted to say because of you I was forced to deny my daughter he tries to calm down turns back of varun and said with a voice tight

-: I have not a daughter no grand sons

-: Please uncle don't talk like that and listens what I have to say... varun begs... sana needs you don't be hard with her ... she is your daughter

he can not hold his anger shashi turns his face very red ready to explode he avoids shouting not letting his employees hearhe responds to varun

-: How dare you say that to me after all what you have done ... get out of my office before I call the police

-: I know that what I did is a serious mistake ...varun admit ... but today I have repaired that error and you should have high head

-: You know that your mistake you and sana brought me shame ... shashi declared affection in his eyes ... because of this story Ihave not been back to India I can not face my friends and family and now you come to remind me all this out of here ...

-: Sana is my wife now and I will not let anyone talk about her or you ... we were young and we have acted without thinking

-: All you have done with her is without my consent Iwill not change my mind I decided that I have no daughter ... my daughter died five years ago

-: Do not say that sana loves you she needs you she issad without you she wants to see you again and ask your pardon ... varun puts his hand into his pocket and pulls out a family photo sana him and his children and continues ... look your grand sons they too need their grand father

shashi don't want to listen he turns his head and does not answer he does not even look at the picture ... varun has understood that today he can not do anything shashi is determined not to listen to anything but varun don't despair, he will not return to India before making him change his mind he leaves the picture on the desk and said before leaving

-: I'm in a hotel I leave you my address and phone number if you change your mind call me ... I will not return to India without you

shashi turns varun is already gone he said he will not return to India and it torments shashi and he realizes that this man is serious and know what he wants ... he found the photo on the desk he takes it and looks thinking

"I can not forgive you for what you did my daughter ... you humiliated me you hurt me ... but today you are happy you have two lovely children ... I'll need time I don't know if I can forget everything and forgive " he put away the photo in his desk drawer it is not easy forhim to forget ... five years he did not seen his daughter and he refuses to talk to her and about her... but today varun opened this injury which made him so hard ... but seeing this man who hehated without know seeing him insist on the happiness of his wife, he wants toforget and wants to give time to accept all that... we don't know how many time it will be necessary for him!! but during that time varun will not return at home ... three days varun is in New York three days he awaits the call of his father in law but nothing happens ... he call sana everyday to reassure her that he will Well ... during this time shashi spends these three days to thinks and get out the photo of his drawer looks at and think that his daughter made her life and nothing will change that

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalassdewi83UarnkhuiArchu61brinnylovebadhangurfanzNehavrindazebaliAlicia2012smatGudiyalovesgurushiv456dhanyacsweetydoll32phillips_2909meniranjana00hajrZorZorSesasirsuji5BlueBloodQueenLily30candyjanbluesky10jeb1ameena671heemasomaniLinsiebokul

Alicia2012 IF-Dazzler
Alicia2012
Alicia2012

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I really enjoyed reading this story of your so much. Thanks for the pm
Welcome back

fattiwriter

BlueBloodQueen IF-Rockerz
BlueBloodQueen
BlueBloodQueen

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Awesome STORY. .
plz plz can I get pm for this story

fattiwriter

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz