Posted: 21 June 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Superb update thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fattiwriter

sweetydoll32 IF-Rockerz
sweetydoll32
sweetydoll32

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear please update soon..

fattiwriter

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged

fattiwriter

fattiwriter Senior Member
fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5 the truth
episode 5

Another day  rises...one day that will change everything aday that will leave appear the truth ... the truth that Hira will announce to everyone ... lalit has reflects all night he is furious against his wife he decided to repair this error ... hira also has not slept ... sad  because her husband is angry ... and also because of what she has done to her brother and to sana ... all these years she has lived with this secret which gnawed her mind by remorse ... and now she regrets and wants to repair this error ... the day rises... her husband next to her in bed waiting for the morning to talk to her after a long reflection  he said

-: Hira !! said lalit  seeing the sunshine through the window ... you don't sleep

-: No ... she respond him. relieved that her husband speaks to her

lalit sits on the bed she repeated his gesture and sits too he looks at her a moment before saying

-: I have reflects all night I don't say that I'm not angry I cannot believe that you did this the only excuse I give you is that you did it by love for me, but if you wants me to forgive you, you must dosome thing

-: Yes all you want Lalit tell me what I should do

-: you have to say all to your brother and today

-: Ok I'll tell him everything, but I want you to come with me I need your support

-: I will be by your side  but we'll not tell nothing to anyone and especially Aliya I know how to catch her

in the bedroom of varun and Sana the sun raises too Varun lying in bed eyes open look at the face of his wife shines by daylight he cannot down his look he miss her day by day especially now she is innocent his love grew and he wants her at any time  when she sleeps and when she woke up his breathtickling the face of sana opens the eyelids and finds a shining eyes on her she gave him a slight smile and tries to get up. Varun retains her always look at her and said

-: Where are you going?

- I'm going to see the kids and prepares your breakfast

-: the kids I saw them they sleep like angels  and I don't need breakfast since I have you beside me to devour you... he approaches for kiss her but his phone prevents him Varun wonders who can call him earlier... he worried and responds Sana gets up and goes into the kitchen under the gaze of her husband  who follows her until she disappears... Lalit at the phone he told Varun

-: Hi varun sorry to call you earlier  but I could not wait

-: What is it there's lalit, it happened something toHira?

-: No she has nothing !! but can I go with her at home after work? she has something to say to you and sana  but said nothing to anyone

Varun has understood what means lalit ... maybe his sister wants to confess he said yes and goes to see his wife in the kitchen

head down calm face and hands busy Sana Prepare varun's breakfast before leaving for his work he moves gently behind her  grabs her arm to block with his hands kissing her cheek an exciting kiss

-: what are You doing ... she said she turns  bringing with her a nice smile

-: I Take my kiss  which was interrupted by the phone

-: who was it? Varun withdrawn his hands from his wife he frees her for allowing her to continue her work and reponsd

-: It was Lalit he said Hira wants to talk to us

-: You think she wants to confess? ...Sana says... she will denounce Aliya

-: I think if Hira has remorse she will tell all...waiting to see what she has to tell us

The evening Lalit arrives at Varun with his wife Hira... Sana opens the door and asks them to go in the living room Varun gets out from the bedroom to join them

-: I have something to tell you Varun... said his sister

-: I'll bring you tea ... Sana says

-: No stay ... asks Hira ... I want to talk to you too

Sana  look ather husband they both understood what she has to say to them this time Varun was waiting for  he preferred that his sister come by herself to confess her injustice for he forgive her... sitting on the sofa between her brother and his wife she puts her hand on that of Sana and starts talking

-: excuse me Sana I hurt you without knowing you Ihave caused your pain and because of me you were separated from my brother

Varun gets up furious he was sure that it was she who sent this message from his phone he looks at his sister and said

-: Then it is you who sent this message it is you who did believe sana  that I left her

-: Yes it's me ... she gets up, holds the hand of her brother and said to him crying ... forgive me Varun  please

-: Why I have to forgive you now the damage is done go away I don't want to see you

-: please varun... said lalit ... lets her finish

-: To finish what? everything is over I know the responsable now and I'm not ready to forgive her

Sana gets up too  she puts a hand on the arm of her husband to stop him  and the other hand on his shoulder to beg him  saying

-: listens to her varun, let's her finish what she has to say

Sensitive to the look of his wife Varun sits down and agrees to listen to his sister

-: I know Varun that I made a mistake and now I regret to death... I was young and Aliya could manipulate me ... she tells him the whole story ... I was afraid to lose lalit so I agreed

-: And for not losing your love you make me lose mine I stayed five years asking myself why sana left me I lived years of hell

-: I thought you were going to forget I've always seen you go out with girls and leave them after... and Aliya promised me she will make you forget

-: then you have very well seen... says varun always angry...she did not make me forget and have you thought about Sana and her reputation of being pregnant and alone

-: I did not know she was pregnant. Otherwise I will not get it done

-: Aliya knew...said Sana... I told her everything  she manipulated you Hira... I understand your reason  your love for lalit hath blinded you but what was her interest

Hira look at her brother  her husband and then look sana responds her with discomfort

-: Aliya is madly in love with varun since always and when you appeared in her life  you have become a threat to her  because my brother really loved you  she realized that he had found the woman of his life

-: Are you ready to face her...Varun asks his sister... you'll be able to say all that before her...Hira confirms him yes he turned to lalit and said... Lalit I'msorry but I have to tell to everyone  about her

-: Don't worry my brother that's your right if you will not do it  I will do

-: Forgive me varun all the years you suffered you and sana

-: I don't carry  hate for you and above all after you came to confess but can be with time I will manage to forgive you

It is enough for her Hira... currently varun don't hate her he needs to forget his grief to forgive his sister she accepted his proposal and awaits the day to confront  Aliya

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshaeySnigdha92aliahaysesangeethbalassdewi83UarnkhuitessyraniArchu61brinnyWanieAanum_6NehavrindaAlicia2012cuppypie121SirenMitrasmatshiv456arshi_sarundhanyacsweetydoll32sasirAMAR_LOVEmeniranjana00ZorZorSehajrsuji5bluesky10Lily30heemasomanijeb1Diva_Akorshiameena671Linsie-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
awesome update 

fattiwriter

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
amazing part...
hira realized her mistake...
now aliya confession waiting...

fattiwriter

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Great update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me

fattiwriter

Uarnkhui Senior Member
Uarnkhui
Uarnkhui

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Nice update now turn to aliya confession I don't think so ready for her confession

fattiwriter

Go to top