Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 5 the truth

episode 11 revelations

The situation changes ... the truth will appear maybe Aliya can no longer deny .. will she resist or simply she will lie more ... Varun has decided to let nothing happened this time  he decided to unmask the person who has chosen to destroy his life ... the conversation continued between him and all the others they want to hear more ... they want to know the identity of the traitor who lives with them  hiding his true face ... things cannot return backwards ... Aliya is stuck  she must find another solution to escape this accusation

-: Everyone is here now my son... said his father ...tell us who is that person who has done with you what you just tell us

- : yes dad I'll tell you ... responds Varun calmly... but first I want you to promise me that this story does not break the relationship that exists between our two families ... he approaches his father and looks at Aliya's father  then continue... all what I'll say now can hurt each  of you  but please stay always united

fear and anxiety  is denounced Varun scares them  they see danger coming towards them  the tears escape from the eyes of his mother she said

-: You're scaring me my son...  said his mother ... I feel a disaster  which will fall on our heads ... tell us what's there

-: Two members of our families were reunited in the past to separate me with sana ... many things are arrived today  and for that I broke the silence ... one ofthese two persons decided to continue and don't want to leave us quiet ... Sana did not want to tell you  to preserve the tranquility of our families... but what she did today  forced me to come here and don't hide anything ... he looks at his father and Aliya's father and said ... Hira helped her

-: you reve Varun? Aliya gets up suddenly ... I did not want to hear your accusations  I go to my room

-: stay Aliya you know I'm not accuse you it's the truth that you know and Hira also ... he looks at his sister and said

-: You came to me a few days ago and you told me something ... you can say in front of everyone what you told me?

-: Mmm me? (stutters Hira) what you want me to say?

-: You denounced yourself  you said you was complicit with someone who forced you to help her to trap us sana and me I want you to tell them

Lalit sees the anxiety of his wife he approaches her he puts his hand on her shoulder  and said in reassuring her

-: Tell them everything you know Hira I'm with you

-: okay  I'll be honest ... yes varun does not lie  the responsible of all this is Aliya

everyone looks at Aliya shocked by these revelations of Hira and varun... but Aliya continues to deny  she refuses to denounce herself  and pushes in her lie

-: you're lying Hira you're responsible  it was you who wanted to separate your brother with this girl  you told me that you does not like her and you cannot bear to see your brother with her

Aliya turns against Hira... she wants to let everyone believe she is innocent and that is Hira who planned everything but Hira defend herself beginning to tell how Aliya   ask her to help her  for separate the couple

-: Aliya came to me she asked me to help her to separate sana and varun she promised that varun will not suffer and she will make him forget.. I refused at first but she blackmailed me she discovered that I was in love with lalit she said, if I did not help her she will do anything for her brother will marry with another I accepted out of weakness

-: What you did Aliya... said her father ... why you wanted to separate them

-: She is lying ... Aliya defends herself... I don't know what she is talking  it she who did everything

-: No I don't lie  you asked me to send a message with the phone to my brother for sana to tell her he leaves her... and you did the same with the phone to sana for my brother ... I heard you  and I sent the message ... she continues crying

-: Hira !!! said his father angry ... what were you thinking when you accepted!! it's your brother who you've made unhappy... and that girl too  you have not thought about her while she was pregnant you thought of her life alone with a child!! you disappoint me  I am ashamed to say that you are my daughter

-: Dad believes me ... believe me everyone I did not know she was pregnant ... I made a mistake I know ... I thought Varun would quickly forget her and aliya promised me that he would not be sad

Aliya's fatheris very angry his daughter has commit a grave injustice... very disappointed she was his favorite kid he too pampered her and he regrets he looks at his wife and said

-: This girl is a disgrace to our family... you were right  you always told me not to pamper hertoo much because she'll disappoint me one day  and what she did is unforgivable I did a monster ... I don't want to see her  she's not my daughter

-: Why you have separated this couple ... said her mother angry  by shaking her arm ... what they did to you  what were you thinking

-: I have not separated them... answers aliya... she lies  and why I will do it

-: Because you're in love with Varun  you told me that you have always loved him  and you're going to make him forget sana...says Hira ... you wanted him to yourself

-: It is not true if what you say is true  gives usa proof...!!!!

Hira has no a proof she cannot prove that what she says is true... she looks at Aliya saying nothing... Sana does not want this girl out of this story winning after that she remained observer few moment.. she breaks her silence and said

-: No she does not lie  you tried to prove to me today that you had a relationship with my husband after my leaving..!! and you know what I mean ... sana faces her... and you continue to want separate us you trap varun  to make me believe that he deceives me with you  and you tell me stories which don't exist... even me I believed you

-: Aliya !! said her father angry  pulling her by the arm ... what do you still did

-: Nothing dad she lies too  they lie all ...prove me that what you say is true ... you cannot accuse me like that

-: You want a proof Aliya... you accuse Sana and Hira to lie ... and that's a lie too... ? Varun shows the photos he had kept in his car and that had brought with him ... it's you in these photos with me you sent those photos to Sana to make her believe that we have a relationship

The photos shocked everyone varun and  Aliya who are kissing... or rather Aliya who kissed varun ... Aliya'sfather  begins to doubt the photos are suspicious they let believe that Varun kissed Aliya

-: What is these photos ... asks Aliya's father to Varun ... why are you kissing my daughter ... you can explain too

-: Don't believe what you see there my uncle... Aliya trap me  just outside of my office ...she did it to let a proof against me ... but look well to these photos  and you will understand

Aliya cannot deny the evidence is against her  she cannot say she feels nothing for varun ...she tried to exculpate herself and wants to divert the situation in her favor

-: These photos are true  but it is not me who sent them (she continued to lie) yes Varun and me have a relationship... we are in love since Sana has left

Varun looks at the face of his wife he does not want her to think that aliya says true... she has said a lot which made sana sad he discovers her impatience he puts his hand on her arm to comfort her  and defend himself

-: I've never had a relationship with you Aliya...everything you say is a lie ... you trapped me... you told me you loved me  and the rest you know it

-: Why you deny Varun? it was you who called me  you wanted to talk about us and our relation ... and these photos I don't know who sent them ... it may be it's Sana who followed us  and took photos of us to accuse us when she learned the truth

-: you continue to lie Aliya ... I have proof that what you say is a lie ... Varun takes his phone and talk to someone ... you're there? you can come

the person is the young man that Aliya has committed to take photos ... varun found him  and he asked him to come testify  by threatening to denounce him to the police the young man gets in and varun asks him

-: Tell them what you told me

-: Aliya ji gave me money and she told me to take photos of her and this man I had to wait that she kisses him.. and I did it

Aliya has no choice she is unveiled of everything she did she cannot deny or lie   and she cannot go back  but she tries any way

-: I don't know this man...she said to varun...  it was you who hired him to say that

-: No Aliya  this man is you who hired him he returned to harass you for giving him more monies... I saw you with him  you make the mistake to return waiting me at my office and it was he who expected you I had the chance to hear everything  and I asked him to come testified

-: Why are you doing this to me Varun...  you loved me and you wanted to marry me ...tells them my aunt you wanted me to marry varun ... she said to Gerima desperate

-: No Aliya I did not want to marry you... you know it and I told you that I wanted we stay friends and you accepted... I told you also that I will never forget sana .. Ihave hidden nothing

-: It is true that I have suggested to my son  to marry with you ... answers Gerima...but varun  refused  he said he did not want to marry nor with you nor with another  and at that timeI did not understand why... I wanted my son to be married and I offered him to meet you

This response annoys Aliya who begins to be impatient  she does not support that varun rejects her

-: We were very well  the last year I was going to get tomy goal  if she was not back in your life... I have not forgotten the beautiful time we had together

-: I never  had something with you Aliya... stop to tell  that we were together ... comes back to reality  and accepts it

Aliya  forgets that she is surrounded by the family she began to despair because all her plans failed and begins to confess without realizing

-: But I have always loved you Varun  and the first day that I saw you with my brother (she starts to see these images) I saw you go out with girls and it always broke my heart... I hoped that one day  you'll look at me as you looked at these girls and that you'll love me I knew deep in my heart  that you could love realy ... I don't thought it'll be another one especially my best friend .. I have always considered you mine... yes I have separated you(she continues her delirium) and I'll do it again if it need  I will not let her live quiet with you  because it is me who loved you the first

she does not stop talking she shocks everyone... her father stopped her slapping her and she realized that she had just confessed

-: You are not ashamed to do that (her father told her) I much spoiled you  I gave you too much liberty... I am ashamed tosay that you are my daughter  how you have thought that he could love you after what you did

-: He could love me if she was not coming here it's her fault... it's because of her that all this happened... life was quiet but she landed  and he falls in love with her what she has more than me

-: Stop saying anything (said her father always pissed against her) go into your room and don't come out  until I order you (he turns to sana and varun and said) ... I'm sorry my daughter  for what you have suffered  by her stupidity  I'm sorry my son

-: Excuse me my uncle (varun says) but before she goes up to her room  I want to ask her (the father of Aliy ,nodded him yes and varun continuous) just I want to know  when you knew that sana was pregnant you did not think of her reputation ? and that this child could be born without afather you have not thought what it could happen to them

-: I knew she was going to USA and there she'll find him a father and nobody here will know that she was pregnant

This answer annoys alot Varun, which retains himself for not hitting Aliya he holds the hand of his wife and expresses

-: Today sana had taken her suitcase and was going back to her mother's house she was going to leave me ... he said  looking out regret and love  he keeps her hand in his very strong and continuous ... sana was going to leave home and let me  because of what you told her this morning you gave her false evidence that we had an intimacy together she could never forget that ...if I came here today is to stop your lies and give back us a peace  not to hear what you just said ... he turns to the other and told them ... now you know everything this story has to stop I don't want her approaches my family

-: I promise my son  you will never hear about her ...said aliya's father ... I don't want this incident be an obstacle and  changes the relation between our two families... he holds his arms and continues ... please  stay dine with us I invite you all

-: We had many problems my wife and me... because of that sana cried a lot and I was forced several times to prove her that I did not betrayed her... we are tired we suffered five years we want peace now  and take care of our children ... next year  they will both undergo an operation  and we want devote our time  to them ... sohail is very sick  and he needs the calm parents  to give him courage to accept his illness  and prepares to his operation

-: It is an opportunity to reunite the two families(said aliya's father affected) and I promise  it will never happen again ... we want to beat your side and support you up is what your children  get better

with a smile Varun agrees to stay dinner  peace returns and they all pass a pleasant moment  forgetting the concern of the day...  Varun enjoys this end of the day with his parents  and his friend Samrat which was silent and ashamed all this period ... Varun has also forgot that Sana  was going to leave him ... and this story was going to ruin his life  Aliya is denounced now he don't blame anyone and he is not afraid since Sana believed him and that is the most important to him ...

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story and I really enjoyed reading your story so much and you are an amazing writer too. thanks for the pm 
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
well written 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update👏
thank you for the pm🤗
fianlly aliya truth revealed😃
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ahh.. Finally.. The truth is out.. I'm so happy.. Awesome update dear please update soon
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
aliya still deny it

at least varun clear the issue
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 10 was awesome 
Varun is going to reveal aliya name 
Aliya was successful to trap Sana again 
But this time varun will not bring any misunderstanding. Between Sana and him