Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the update 👏
Thank you for the pm
what is Aliya plan now
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5 the truth
episode 7

by far Aliya had watched the entrance of Sana...jealous to see her clinging to her husband she would have wanted that entered is hers... she cannot stand defeat...she will not be quiet  before demolishing this beautiful relationship that she saw begun  and she has already destroyed but did not participate in the reunion... she observes Sana's distress and knows the cause Aliya takes confidence  no one denounced her or at least what she believes  encouraged by her ambitions she approached the couple eyes full of hatred she hides between a smile borrowed byher hypocrisy and said

-: Hi Sana  hi Varun...longago I did not see you how are you?

grabbed the hand of his wife Varun reassures her that he is at her side..he hears her breathing very close tohim and her fear of this person heapproach to her ear and whispers

-: Relax Sana I'm with you

she looks at him smiling  keeps her hand under his arm and then responds to Aliya

-: Hello Aliya yes everything is fine... thank you

-: There is already a year that you're come from USA  and you have not contacted me

-: sorry  but Iwas very busy with the kids?

-: I know, when you came back  you had a son...Aliya begins her provocations... you left his father down there

Sana's lips tremble she does not bear the displaced words of her friend  she wants to answer her but she remained silent for not to make a scene she is not at her home... Varun reassures her keeping her hand tight  and responds to Aliya defending the honor of his wife

-: I am the father of sohail

-: Oh and you accepted it like that? my last news  you left her without explanation... in my opinion you had found another girl

Varun anger  wants to explode in the face of Aliya  but he also does not want to spoil this beautiful evening... he looks at Aliya and responds her between teeth to not let a high voice  escapes him

-: The devil  leaves nobody quiet... someone set a trap at Sana and me... but as you see this person does not succeed  we are together again

Aliya annoyed by this response said nothing  and thought that revenge is not over she leaves Sana and Varun and returns see the guests

at the time of the party things are going very well on the festival program... guests wish the couple a happy birthday and peace is declared but nothing stays in its place and everything can shake... Sana dances under the eyes of her husband who admires the movements of his wife and her joy to live again... he wants to miss nothing... a romantic music is declared in honor of Hira and her husband gives a desire to Varun... he approaches his wife with small steps... she stops and waits for his arrival ledto her he looks at her by love takes his hand in hers... his arms tight her waist and pulls her towards him by envy... he begins to dance with her a dance that takes them doing the admiration of the guests... the words of the song he whispers it in her ear while sticking his head to hers and almost kiss her... Sana does not fail to caress the cheek of her loving husband by proving  her deep love... this dance gets them away from the looks of other... varun wants to be alone with her and leads her to the terrace an intense moment... when thesong stops Varun keeps his wife in his arms continued to absorb this hot moment followed by the kisses that spoiled her cheeks and lips but this time stopped when Aliya who has not left them by eyes approaches them and speaks to Sana

-: Your mother in law is looking  for you

Aliya had noticed that Gerima sought her daughter in law  to present her at Hira's in-laws  does not suspect anything she tells her husband

-: Stay here...she wants to continue what they started... I come back I'll see what she wants

Varun understand  he gives her a sweet smile showing his understanding and let her go  hoping recovered her very soon

-: Yes mom... says sana to her mother in law obedient

-: Oh ! you're here my daughter...comes I want to introduce you to Lalit's parents

Sana  with respect bends down and greets Lalit's parents they begin to talk with her she's listening  but her heart is with her husband  she left him on the terrace she wants to join him... she left Aliya there she does not trust her... she does not dare apologize and stays a while with them meanwhile Varun remained to wait...Aliya has not left she remained with him that was her goal she sent sana to tend her trap again  she approaches very closely to varun saying

-: Here we are alone Varun  tells me why you resumed with Sana

two steps back Varun, grabbed her intentions  he replied

-: I don't know what you mean

-: Why you leave me for her so she left you  to go with another

-: I think I heard you say just now  it was me who left sana for a girl...asks Varun... and  I never was with you for leaving you

she approach him more put her hands on his shoulder  and she responds

-: We have started something  the last year she appeared again in your life and you left with her  without telling me

-: I have started nothing with you Aliya... he removesher hands from his shoulders... and I never thought to have something with you

she puts her hands  she insists to be close and have intimacy with him she put her arms around his neck  and continued with her revelation

-: I love you Varun and I have always loved you  why you have chosen her

-: What are you doing ... Varun said  surprised by this gesture and this revelation... I love my wife ... he answers sincere ... and I always loved her  then don't tries with me

at the time  when he holds her hands to remove her arms from his neck Sana comes with two glasses in hands smiling  wanting to continue what she started with him but shocked she remains frozen  seeing Aliya in the arms of her hus band... her brain it blocks cannot think this second takes her away a tear in the eye  the glasses escaped from her hands... the sound of the breakage arrives to varun's ears  who turned his head and found his wife collapsed  he aggressively removes Aliya's arms which prevented him to move but Sana has already ran  without giving him time to explain

-: Sana !! Sana wait  it's not what you think

she says nothing goes towards the exit Varun runs after her and he call her  but she does not hear him passes before the guests  and crosses the door. behind her Varun trying to catch up, eventually he catches her hand

- : please sana don't go away like that... believe me there is no meaning to what you saw

-: I don't know what I have to believe ... she cries... I saw everything Varun

-: No you have seen nothing... that's not what you think

-: She was stuck to you and you had your hands on hers... that's enough for me

-: Come let's go home  we'll talk about it calmly

-: No I don't go with you  I want to go near my kids ... always sad ...Please go away  and let me quiet

Varun approaches his wife to him  puts his hand on her cheek and with his thumb he wipes her tear while saying

-: No I can't let you  and don't think I betray you ... listens Sana I'll take you near your children! but first you must listen to me .. he told sincere his hand reassured her by offering his warmth ... I have nothing did  but it's she who jumped on me and when you came  I fought to free myself from her

-: What I saw broke my heart ... said Sana  tears that does not stop flowing  and tries to break free of his hands ... let me go  we should be separate a moment I need to think  of what that I saw

Varun does not support to hear Sana talk about separation he keeps her against him and prevents her to escape him  he does not want her believes that he is in relation with aliya  he did nothing and he wants to prove her innocence she does not want to listen  he is afraid that she leaves him again he puts his hands on her cheeks  while saying

- : No I will not let you go  and don't speak about separation please ... that's what she wants Aliya  her goal is to separate us once again

she hears his sincerity  she understood that he is not lying she trusts him and she always believed him but she could not bear another woman in her husband's arms ... she sneaks gently in varun's arms  who very strong hugs her against him

-: I'm sorry for doubting of you  but seeing Aliya hung up to you the earth revolved around me  and I stopped to think

His hands strokes her hair offering her the satisfaction and protection

-: Never thinks that I have something with her ...she sent you in the hall to trap us ... we just leave this place and go home

Edited by fattiwriter - 8 years ago
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update hate Aliya😡
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Looks like Sara doesn't trust Varun 
I feel bad for him 
What is love without trust,can love exist when there is not enough trust?
I hope Sara starts to believe in Varun rather then other people

candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aaliya arrghhh
Continue soon
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update👏
thank you for the pm🤗
hope Sana starts trusting Varun as Aliya will play a lot more games, with love there should be element of trust
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
I hate aliya
Thanks for pm me