Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update
Loved it
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5 the truth
episode 6

After these revelations Varun  takes againe his love life with his wife... Sana requires that this story does not go further than that she asks him to not denounce Aliya she wants to forget everything and live her life with Varun and catch the lost time

-: Varun forget this story.. now we are together I want to throw behind my back all this past and its wounds

-: No Sana ... refuses varun ... Aliya must pay  we need that everyone know what she did

-: This story may tearing the relationship between the two families  your sister will lose her marriage... also thinks of Aliya's parents and your parents what will happento them when they learn what was done their daughters

Varun approaches his wife  admiring her... her good heart impresses him his both hands  holds her hips he approach her more   kisses her cheek warmly  and declared her

-: I never regret to have known and loved you... you're the best thing that happened to mein my life... you forgive the person who hurt you to preserve the tranquility of my family you hide your sadness  for the delight of other

-: I'm not sad because I'm with you we are found ourself  and we have two beautiful children I don't need anything else  but to continue to live by your side in peace

desire grew upin the heart of Varun he approach sana's head towards him expressingan admiration he puts it on his shoulder and he hugs her very strong he kisses her warmly  and said

-: as you want we don't speak of this story fornow but I promise you  if she tries to approach again to you I'll denounce her

Varun  accepts the request of his wife he asks Lalit and Hira to say nothing to anyone  and that this story must remain between them  they accept and they forget what it's happened but Hira told Aliya  that Sana and varun know everything she did  and that Sana has chosen not to say anything  for not to break the relationship of the two families Aliya took this decision fora weakness  by Sana, and her jealousy drivesher to think of a solution  to separate them again she's just waiting now aliya is a very spoiled girl and be rich for her it's able to afford everything even buy people to make her what she wants  and this time she will use her money to reachher goal

Nothing can be hid... the day of the confrontation is running Aliya must admit her injustice and seek forgiveness to her friends Sana and Varun...she thinks she has won with that silence but the damage does not last honesty and goodness of Sana  will kill all her assumptions... and her imprudence will betray her

To forgive his wife Lalit organizes her a very big party wedding anniversary he invited all her family... Varun and Sana are invited too but Sana refuses to goto this party  because she will meet Aliya... she does not want to see her  she has decided to have no relation with hernor near nor far and she does not want to remember  the past she has already forgotten she told Varun while they were taking the breakfast together

-: Listen varun ... I cannot go to that  birthday party  goes alone I have to stay with children

-: The children will stay with your mother  she is always happy to have them

-: I don't feel well I don't want to go ... she responds to him anxious

-: What happen Sana ... varun worried for her health... you want me take you to the doctor

-: No I'm not sick I'm just tired

Varun understood why sana refuses to go to this party  but he is not agree with her  he wants to take her  to spend time together

-: I know why you do all that ... Listen there will be only the family  and my sister will be happy to see you  and it's an opportunity to forgive all the mistakes of the past

-: I know  but Idon't want to meet Aliya I haven't forgiven her and if I see her all the pain will ascend to the surface... please I don't want to live that again

Strong pain  which remained set in the heart of Sana varun feels it his wife has not forgotten he approaches her puts his hand on her cheek he kisses her and said

-: I will be by your side she will not approach you...andfor fun he adds... and if you are afraid that she distant me from you.. you just have to stay sticking to me  all theevening

Reassured by her husband Sana agrees to go to Hira's party

her hand under the arm of her husband Sana gets in the house of in-laws of Hira...a very big party it is prepared  she expected to find only the family but to her surprise many people she don't know are present  she panics to find herself with a foreign crowd  she snag at the arm of her husbandand said

-: Don't leave me alone varun I don't know these people

In advancing by the door of entry varun puts his hands onhers he holds it very strong  reassures her fear... and tells him

-: Why you are afraid don't tell me that you never was in a feast

-: Yes  but my heart beats there are a lot of people who I don't know

the presence of these foreign worried Sana... she feel a betrayal that invade her she provides for a probleme... she has not yet could met Aliya maybe it's what gives her that feeling  her husband observed this fear... he said

-: It's not as if you don't know anyone here our family is there you'll soon find yourself surrounded

-: Happy to see you Sana... says Lalit then shakes hands with varun... please come home Hira awaits you

-: Happy birthday ... says sana to Hira she gave her the gift  and continuous... I hope  this gift will give you satisfaction

-: My satisfaction that you are here today  and my greatest gift is that you have forgiven me

A sinceres mile Sana offers her sister in law  looking into the room  like looking for someone her in-laws can be Sana continues to look when a voice interrupts her research

-: nice to see you my daughter  since the last time you did not come to visitus...claimed her mother in law

She bends down  greet her mother in lawand then did the same to her father in law

-: sorry mom kids take up all my time...and she continues to look seeking someone

-: You looking for someone my daughter... request hermother in law seeing her move her eyes

-: heuuu no ... nobody mom... she lowers her eyes tohide her look

Sana looking  Aliya  as long as she has not seen she is not quiet she never was in this state  but she feels that she prepared her something bad... her husband approaches to her ear and whispers

-: If it is your heart that you seek  it is right behind you

She turns around  makes him a smile holds again his arm toprotect herself and she continues to advance near of the guests

sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hope aliya doesn't create any more problems..Awesome update dear please update soon
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for pm me
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sana made a mistake by not done with it. .. now look her fear

hope varun don't do any mistake and leave her alone
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
give a sharp hit to aliya plzzz
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I really like the new arnav and khushi in this story 
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Thanks for the pm 
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 
 aliya doesn't create any more problems I hope backfire her.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2