Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update dear please update soon
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5 the truth
episode4

Varun stay awhile with his wife  explaining that itis absolutely necessary that everyone know who has ensnared them ... after afew seconds they go and join the other at the dinner table

all reunited at the table for dinner  Gerima takes her grand son sohail on her knees  and feeds him... she wants to enjoy these moments she waited a lot a grand son whom she dreamed  and her young son offered her today... although she has not seen him born but she loves him  and she wants to show her love ... but sana approaches her and said

-: lets him sit on a chair mom he is big he can feed himself he will not let you eating  quietly

- No! lets him with me my daughter I want to catch the years I haven't hugged him he is my happiness.. he is my first grand-son

Sana look ather husband Varun also looks at her hesmiled and beckoned her with his head so she accepts she understands his gesture and said to her mother in law

-: So enjoy your time with him Mom ... smiling then she sits down next to her husband in front of her Hira and lalit ... Hira who didn't drop her eyes from sana she wants to talk but she blocks... she is afraid of the wrath of her brother ... this brother who has always trusted her and she betrayed ... he also did not drophis eyes from his sister he sees her look at his wife and wondered what she has into her head ...is she sorry or she thinks about another trap to take her away from him ... the meal is finished and they takes the sweet varun take this time of relaxation  and told his family

-: I would like to tell you something ... everyone looks at him and waits Hira declares her fear with her look varun holds the hand of his wife and said ... sana  and me have decided pinching the manager who  separated us

-: You know who they are ... asked his brother ... you know who did it

-: Sana think about who trapped her she remembers with who she was that day ... he looking at his sister ... but I still look for I'm not sure

-: You mean that there are two people ... asks his mother

- Yes mom there are two sana wanted to forgive butI want everyone to know the truth

-: We know the truth varun... we must stop us there and continue our life ... said sana

-: No Sana I would not be quiet if the person does not come in front of me and admit what she did

-: Can be your wife is right my son ... his mother declared him... forget this story and lives happy with your wife and your children

-: I cannot Mom ... he looks at Sana ... I can neverforget that sana suffered in this story more than me ... that person knew she was pregnant... she knows what means a girl pregnant without husband in this country but she did it anyway... she prevents me the happiness of seeing my first son born  no I will never forgive

-; Who is this person ... ask his father

-: Excuse me dad but I cannot say now I Prfert tell you when the time comes I have to be sure of my assumption I don't want to accuse someone wrongly...We also want that these people denounce themselves ... said Varun

-: And what will you do now my son? you need our help?

-: Not yet ... but sure I'm going to need your help

-: Very well ... said Lalit ... we are with you

-: Thank you Lalit ... Varun said smiling ... it'sno secret  you can tell your family now

Hira begins to think seriously with this situation the truth will be bursting  and she will have to admit ... she prefers tosay it herself before her brother discovers it... she returned with her husband at home Lalit finds everyone reunited inthe living room he joins them  and tells them

-: I have something to tell you

Everyone looks at him and expect this new Aliya is with them  and she has no idea what he is going to announce them and Lalit tells

-: We discovered today that my brother in law Varun is married

a shock for Aliya she does not expect that she looks at her brother and asks

-: Married? Since when? And  with whom?

-: I'll tell you Aliya be patient ... Varun is married with his former girlfriend Sana

-: Sana !!!!? Aliya said  getting up suddenly from her seat ... when she came back?

Lalit  begins to tell them the story of Varun and Sana their reunion.. and also the existence of his two children

-: More than a year she came back and she did not contact me ... reclame Aliya

-: She had her reason Aliya   but what I don't understand how she was your best friend and she told you nothing  for her pregnancy

Aliya  looks at Hira ... she could not say  I knew and I have trapped everyone, even Hira... and Lalit  continues to tell about varun and sana he tells how they was trapped by someone who wanted to separate them Aliya begins to beafraid she feels that the truth will not delay to appear  and everyone will know what she did and looks at Hira with her open eyes  to make her understand that she does not say anything

-: Varun told me about his marriage ... said samrat... and I knew that there was a secret I told him, I have to help him to catch the responsible

before going to sleep Aliya isolates herself with Hira and said

-: Don't say anything  to anyone  if not you will lose everything

-: I cannot hide it more  and my brother said he will find those responsible ... I think Sana   know that it's you

-: But if you said nothing she will have no evidence. what are you looking for? to divorce my brother? your brother found the girl he loves  forget it

-: Why you threatens me Aliya  after all I'vedone for you

-: If you don't say anything I don't threaten you

Hira returns to her room she lies in bed next to her husband  but she lost sleep, she wants to tell all...but she is afraid what she will tell... how is she'll defend herself  her husband hears her sobs  he puts his hand on her shoulder and asks

-: What is there Hira why you cries? Are you sick

-: No I'm not sick  it's nothing

-: If you're not sick  why you're crying

she sits down... she puts her hand on his he sits too and she said

-: My brother and his story I... before she finished speaking he said

-: Listens, we are all here  to help him to find those responsible don't think about that

-: Lalit ... she said with a sad and serious look ...I want to tell you something but please don't be angry  and don't judge me

-: What? what is there ... responds lalit who begins to suspect

-; I know the responsible of all this

-: You know them and you did not say anything ... heis silent a moment then he resumes ... tell me who it is

-: Me ... she said ... me and Aliya

-: What? my wife and my sister !!!! and how could you do that

Hira  begins to tell him the whole story  she does not forget any detail

-: But I did not know that she was pregnant

-: And what does it have changed  if you knew that she was pregnant

-: I would have refused I would not do what I have did

-: he is your brother Hira!!! how could you betray him  what you thought when you acted like this

-: at you lalit I loved you and wanted you and yoursister took advantage of this forgive me

-: This is not for me to ask for forgiveness but to the poor woman who suffered because of you... but if you want me to forgive you, you must tell the whole truth

-: Yes of course Lalit I'll tell them tomorrow  but told me that you have forgiven me

-: I can nothing tell you today I understand why you did it  but it was not easy to forgive you what I don't understand why Aliya  did this

-:by Love too,  Aliya  is in love with varun since long

-: You are both horrible... to have the man who you loved, you destroy the life of another ... he turns for not talk to her

-: Please Lalit don't turn your back from me  I need that you support me

-: I don't know if I can do it  I need time ... now sleep and we'll talk about that tomorrow

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was great update
Pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear 
read all the parts in one go 
soo lovely dear