loved the chapter👏
thank you for the pm🤗
varun's family supporting him😃
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 5 the truth

episode3

At night  Sana has prepared her children to go to her in-laws ... she goes to her room to picka dress that she is going to wear... Varun is already ready he sees sana get in he devours her by eyes ... today  the love he had shared with her for years is not lost he just recover and he knows now she has always loved him he wants to make up all missed time  and those he did not take advantage of her ... she saw him look at her closely she understood its meaning  and she accepted voluntarily but decided to ask him

-: What is there varun? why are you looking at me like that ... a huge smile traces her pretty lips

those smiling lips he wants to swallow them. he approaches her with small steps he holds her hip  his head forward to give his wife a kiss while answering her in a mild voice

-: Your eyes ... he raises his hand runs his fingers on her cheek and continuous ... they ask me something ... Sana is not yet accustomed to her feeling she need time  to find herself in her vast desire her body shivers. her breath escapes her lungs  she fled this heat ... she leaves varun up and goes to her wardrobe. back facing her husband  seeking a dress and said

-: I just want to know how I dress... I put a sari or a modern dress I want to please your family

Varun includes the flight of his wife they have remained separated for years they have found themselves and have lived a few months too close but without expressed their love which remain imprisoned in their hearts.. and yet another year far from each other but she is his wife and he loves her he approaches her  puts his hands on her arms and begins to caress them  he kisses her in the neck then the cheek and whispers her

-: Why you flee from me ... let your fear aside and enjoy with me these moments,

she wants to show him that she is not afraid and that she wants these lost time more than him and she lets him live it in letting him kiss her neck

-: you please me  and this is enough for me ... I want you tostay  as I have loved you the first time... he turns her toward him sana's cheek becomes red he strokes her cheek and said  resuming a normal voice ... wears what you want  my parents will love you anyway

-: Ok ... Varun she said  with a smile ... I'll stay as you have always known me ... she sees her husband's lips approach. she does not deprive him and offered him this kiss and goes to change and meanwhile  varun will take care of his children  he carries the baby in one arm  and holds sohail with the other hand and goes with his wife to his parents house

arrived at Madhu Singh house Sana discovers where her husband lived... an average house  not too small not too large  which can shelter a simple and happy family... in front of the house  before entering... in the car Sana sitting next to Varun her children behind  she looks at him and said,

-: I'm afraid Varun if your family will not accept me maybe I'm not the kind of a wife that your mother wants for you

-: stops to worry Sana ... he said  putting his hand on hers ... my mother is a very nice woman I'm sure she'll love you all she wanted  is to see me with the woman that I love ...

and while he reassures her all family members come out to greet them  Gerima approached and said to Sana

-: welcome my daughter to your house

Sana bends down to greet her mother in law and made such for her father in law and varun present her the rest of his family

-: Here is Rahas my brother and his wife Paha they are married for years they did not have children  but now paha is pregnant ... he said with a smile ... Sana congratulated her by hugging against her... Paha is very nice she immediately liked Sana she said

: welcome to your house ... I hope you'll like us

Varun  continues his presentation... during that time  his mother opened the car and takes her grand sons in her arms... she takes sohail kisses him  and then gives it to his grand-father... she takes Adil  and keeps him in her arms

-: here is lalit... continues Varun ... my sister's husband and also the brother of Samrat and Aliya you know them

-: Yes ... she said and shakes hands with lalit and said... happy to meet you ...

Hira was the last to be presented ... varun wanted to see her reaction he noticed that all this time she said nothing which is not in her habits  she stayed in her corner to observe... the remorses in her eyes seeing Sana  and the children of her brother

-: And finally here is my younger sister Hira who I'm sure is happy to meet you

Hira approaches to sana  saying

-: I am really happy that you make a part of our family ... and she makes her a sincere and sad smile  which did not escape the eyes of Varun

happy with all these presentations which went well  Sana knows everyone now ... Varun smile approaches Sana  he holds by love her shoulders with both hands and said proud

-: And here is Sana my wife  and the mother of my two children ... she was afraid that you do not accept her but I think you'll be agree with her

Gerima varun's mother approached her daughter in law and said

-: All what I ask you is to make my son a happy man if he is happy I am too and you are here as Paha and also as Hira... you're our daughter now

things are going well now Sana is accepted in the family of her husband and she is very happy everyone goes into the house they wait in the living room while paha  prepare dinner with Hira Sana rises  and Madhu says

-: You go where my daughter?

-: I want to help women in the kitchen ... she responds

-: No !! stay here you cannot work  you have your children

-: Sohail is a big boy.. he stays with his father  and Adil his grandmother takes care of him

-: Stay my daughter ... he said ... I want to talk to you

Sana look at her husband  wondered what her father in law will say..varun smiled and beckoned her to sit down... comforting her that everything will be fine  she sits down next to her father in law and he said

-: when Varun announced us his marriage I was furious and I ask him to get out of my house... without knowing you I hated you I did not understand your reaction and how you could marry in secret I wondered what kind of girl  you were ... he takes a moment of silence  time to gather his words and continuous ...but when he told me your story  I have regretted ... he puts his hand on her head and continuous ... I'm sorry for everything you've suffered  and having elevate sohail alone, and more with a disease all this could've be otherwise you souferet in silence  and you have knew preserve your marriage  despite the concern you had ... today  I know that my son made the right choice ... sorry to not be by your side

-: This is not your fault my uncle ... responds Sana... why you apologize

-: Call me dad ... he said with a smile ... I am your father now !! but I don't forgive those who have hurt you and my son too...knowing that you have suffered too much  believe me I'll make them pay

Sana's eyes filled with tears ... her father make her remember her suffering for all these years ... and also to know that can be one of the responsible is his daughter Hira... how can she tell him that ... she looks at him and thinks "howI can hurt you too and tell you that the responsible can be your daughter...can you accept that?" she apologizes to near him  and goes out into the garden of the house under the gaze of her husband who wants to follow her and wiping her tears... but he did not dare in front of his father ... Madhu saw the eyes of his son  he realized he wanted to be with his wife at the moment... he beckoned him to follow her and varun goes after her ... he found her in a corner front of a tree crying he approaches her holds her from behind puts his arms around her  sticking his head to hers and said

-: What's the matter! why you left? it is my father!he said something that hurt you?

she turns  refuge herself in his arms and said  with tear

-: How I'll tell your father that the person who hurt us can be his daughter it will be a shock for him  he will not support ...varun forgets this history  leave things as they are... can be we are wrong  maybe this is not she

Varun benefits of this time his wife in his arms. he put his hand behind her head stroking her hair reassuring her by protecting from her pain and at that time Hira reach out for meet them to warn that the dinner is ready  and hears her brother declares to his wife he holds her head in his hands and said

-: No matter who is responsible, he must pay sana... I will discover who he is and I will make him pay his injustice ... he looks into her eyes and continues ... there are only that which will heal our pain of those years ... then he warmly kissed her as long as Hira  has the confirmation that her brother loves alot his wife and he was very sad when she was away from him

Hira  observes her brother's love for sana she is sure now  she has committed a serious error  she feels remorse and wants to repair everything  but she does not know how...she knows it is because of her that her nephew sohail grew away from his family  she knows her brother suffered for the lack of Sana  she thought he would forget after a few months but years did not made him forget... she  keeps this dark secret in her heart and said nothing... she looks at her brother offer his love to his wife  and decided not to disturb them  and returned to the house sad

Edited by fattiwriter - 8 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update👏
thank you for the pm🤗
I hope Hira does the right thing and gains forgiveness as she is genuinely sorry.
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update 
and update soon
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing 
Loved it
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story  and I'm really glad that everyone like his wife and children. thanks for the pm