Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice part now they know who behind them 😉
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 5 the truth

episode2

Varun has decided to not  let this story without explanation... he was separated from the love of his life years ... even after his marriage with Sana she was away from him he lived a life of hell thinking every day she had give up one day.and she will leave him once again ... and she who believed that he was as always someone who lives some time with a girl and he abandons without reason as he did with her... he is not ready to forgive everything. he will not let this story passed without punishing those responsible  who destroyed his life ...he is convinced that it is Aliya  and he thinks that his sister Hira  helped herfor that ... and to clear up this whole story  he decided to talk to his parents about his marriage and his two children he warns his mother he will lunch with them  and he has something to announce them... he asks also that his sister and her husband will be present ... lunch time comes and also Varun  his mother hugged himvery strong she missed him because he does not visit her much for weeks maybe  since the birth of Adil... at table for time of lunch Varun starts talking

-: I have to announce something ... it's hard for him to determine his sentences ... I ask you to understand me

-: What is there'smy son.. said his mother concerned ... you want to get married ... sheContinuous happy

-: No Mom I don't want to get married !! heuu I mean... it's not about that I want to talk to you ...

-: Since I proposed to you aliya I feel that you avoided me  and you didn't even replied to my proposal

-: Because I don't want to marry Aliya ... varun answers ... or any other girl mom

-: listens Varun... said his father ... your mother and me were worried much for you ...mainly this last time you got very far from us you don't want to get married we don't even know  what you do in your life ... you lives alone and you don't want anyone  visits you inyour house ... you can explain what you're hiding

- :Yes Dad I'lltell you ... answers varun ... Today I decided to tell you all

everyone looks at Varun and wait patiently what hewill announce them his mother is very worried she is afraid that her son will announce a serious illness and that this disease which prevented him from marrying

-: Varun !!! she said with tears ... you're sick? is that you're trying to tell us

-: No mom ... Varun said ... I'm not sick

-: Then why you refuse the marriage ... she told him anxious

-: You don't let him talk ... said his brother after his impatience ... from just now he's trying to tell you something ... Listen to him

-: Mom if I cannot accept your proposals  because I can't ... I cannot marry  aliya nor another ... I am married mom

Madhu Garima the parents of Varun  and the whole family are surprised ... they look at each other without saying a word they understand nothing ... they think it is a joke  from him and his father said

-: If this is a joke knows that is not the moment

-: This is not a joke dad ... varun says with a serious voice I'm really married and I have two children sohail who is 4 years  and Adil is two months

the surprise don't find it end. Varun is married and with two children no one expected that from him his father gets angry  gets up from the table and said

-: You are married for years, and you tell us today, if you came to take our blessing, you do not succeed ... plus you have two kids... Do not you think that your parents had the right to know your family

-: Let me explain Dad you'll understand why I did notsay anything ... he turns back to his mother  kissed her hand and said ... Listen me please

-: You have nothing to explain ... you just hurt your family... this secret marriage has no reason ... you chose your life now leave this house  and returns to near your family

everyone agrees with varun to listen him and they ask Madhu to do the same it has nochoice  he agrees to listen to his son Paha Rahas's wife brings them tea varun starts to told them his story with sana how he loved her and wanted to be married with her but she left without giving him explanation he also said that he spent four years of his life to love her without forgetting her face

-: I didn't wanted to marry because I could not forget her I didn't understand why she left me without reason ... we were very well together  and we wanted to get married

everyone is there looking at him and Varun speaks..glancing from time to time on his sister Hira  to see her reaction.. Hira was very embarrassed when he talked about his separation with sana.. he continued to speaks  and he tells them about his meeting with her after their separation and how he discovered the existence of Sohail his illness and the reason of his marriage with Sana he looks at his mother and continues

-: When you has proposed me Aliya ... he said to his mother ... I did not want to say no. but soon after I met again Sana

-: If she left you in the past for no reason. why have you married her ... asked his mother

-: I wanted to save my son and also recovers Sana and the solution before me was to marry her

-: How do you know he's your son ... asked his father I'm sorry but she could ... !!! varun didn't lets his father finish his word, he tells him

-: I've done the analysis dad and I had confirmation

-: Why you tells us that only today ... said his father ... why you did not do it a year ago

-: I married with sana to save sohail as I told you he is sick ... he tells them what the doctor said ... we were going to divorce when everything will be over, that's why I didn't tells anything...but yesterday I discovered that she has never left me and we were both victims of a bad trap ... he tells them the story of two messages and how sana has discovered this trap

-: you have subjected all this ... said his brother putting his hand on his shoulder ... and we have seen nothing my younger brother was suffering and I did not notice anything

-: Who did this ... said his father ... he is not human it is a crime he must be punished for what he did

Varun looks at his sister Hira her face contorted expresses her stress he saw and he is convinced now that it was she who helped aliya to separate him from sana... he does not know why she did this he wants to discover but not now  he wants to wait for trap her with Aliya  and said nothing to his family

-: I do not know dad, but I'll discover, I want you tokeep it secret for now, I have doubts about someone, and I want to trap this person ... he addresses to his sisterand her husband ... Hira Lalit says nothing to your family for the moment please ... lalit confirms telling him yes

-: I am an unfit mother ... his mother told him  by getting up  and approaching her son ... I did not see anything and this girl  who suffers all that in silence ... she hugged her son and she said ... sorry my son

-: No Mom, you're a good mother, I was too absent these last times , and you never blamed me, you were always very happy to seeme without asking me why I did not come ... his mother smile to him and said

-: What are you going to do now ... said his father...you're going any way divorce ?

-: No mom, sana and children are my family now, and Iwish that you accept them

-: when you will present us your wife and children ...said his father happy ... of course we will accept

-: If you want, we come dine tonight with you... varun responds with a smile... and you will meet them

-: Yes... his mother told him... stroking his cheek... go home now ... and comes back to night with your wife and children

after taking his tea with his family Varun turns back directly home eager to see Sana  and carry her once again in his arms now that she has returned to him... he wants to tell her about his conversation with his family which was a relief for him it was a big secret he wore  hiding  his life to his family ... he comes home looking for his wife  and get her in her room to feed Adil and Sohail next to her who was playing with his toy cars he loves this image  sohail sees him throws herself  into his arms happy as always  to see his father... varun carries his son approaches his wife he kiss Adil on the forehead and sana on the cheek and said

-: I am happy with this life and I would not change itfor anything

-: Varun !! ... sana told him  with her eyes light ... you does not regret to find yourself  in a moment like that with family

-: The only thing that I regret is to let you go and believe this lie that you left me ... I regret to not look for you and understand the truth ... I had to trust you all it's my fault

Sana has finished feeding her son she gets up puts it back in its cradle returns to varun and tells him

-: it's not only your fault me too, if I had trust ourlove I would not be gone

Varun holds the hand of his wife brings her back to him  his arm around her waist and starts kissing delicately the palm of her hand  then said

-: I don't want to talk about that ... now we're together it's the life I want  and I will never regret ... we had sohail with our love  and Adil we chosen together ... he resumed his kisses on her hand  and he asks ... you missed me?

-: Yes but I busy my day  taking care of your children and prepare you a good dinner

-: Leave the dinner for tomorrow... tonight we are invited in my parents, they want to see you and the children

-: You went to see them ... ask sana ... they have said nothing?

-: When I announced our marriage they were shocked and my father asked me to leave  but when Iexplained the situation and especially what you had suffered... sana lowers her head in hearing this he puts his finger on her chin to lift up her head and continuous ... they wants to see you and my mother wants to put the children inher arms

-: We'll go to see them ... sana smile ... and realized the desire of your mother

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story 
thanks for the pm 
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update 👏 plz update next part coon
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2