Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update I hope they talk about they had misunderstanding each another in past.😭
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tell him the truth plzzz
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice update thanks for the pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm .. sceret marriage...

but what they can do faith bring them back..
Linsie thumbnail
the MU is just growing... between them...
sad update
both love each other so much
Linsie thumbnail
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 chapiter 4 finding
episode 4

Varun  spent a restless night he did not stop thinking about what he said to Sana  he found that he was wrong with her ... very tired ends by close his eyelids .. . the night was short he opens his eyes in the morning finds himself on the couch a coverlet over him  Sana put it this night because it was too cold he goes in the room.. he does not find her she is already awake but he did not know where she is  he thought of going into the kitchen she is there she was preparing breakfast.. she sees him she lowers her head.. he said good morning  approaches her  puts her hands on her arms  and says

-: I'm sorry for yesterday I was pissed and I says the bad things ... I did not think what I told you

-: it's the truth Varun  you're right  we are married for that ... but don't think that I imprison you... you are free to leave whenever you want

Varun puts his hand on her cheek he felt her warmth in his fingers he looks into her eyes and said

-: Listen to me !! I thought a lot  it is true that our marriage was very quick  but don't forget  we had a story together ... try to live the moment  without stress or anger  and not thought to the unhappy past ... and above all don't feel obliged to do what you don't want ... if at any time you feel uncomfortable with me and you don't want me to approach you please  tell me ... and I will not touch you ... all I want is to live a quiet life

she looks at his hand  which was on her cheek  then looked at him and said yes  with a movement of her head  he withdrew his hand  gave her a smile, and help her to put the plate on the table  for the breakfast and they take it together  before  going to take their son  to start a new life  even if they know that it will be short

Varun's marriage remained secret for his family he will not tell them that his marriage is temporary  and after having another child he divorces... his mother will not support this... he continuous to live with his small family  in this apartment  and visit his parents  from time to time  and no one suspected anything ... but he wants to talk to someone  he wants to share this heavy secret  with people who understand his situation... he contacted his friends Samrat and Danvir  he asked to see them and  they meets at the cafeteria where he saw for the first time Sana

-: it's a long time ago we did not come here ...said Danvir ... since your  ... he does not finish his sentence ... he don't want open the wound of Varun

-: yes Danvir ... Varun said with a discreet smile ... you meant since Sana left me

-: sorry Varun I did not want open again this history ... but this place made me remember those times

-: I know ... Varun responds with a smile... that's why I asked you to come here...me too this place makes me remember this story ... but today I wanted to remind myself of that. .. his two friends don't understand  and Varun continues ... Samrat! Danvir! I have something to tell you

-: What there's Varun ...  says Samrat ... I feel that you have a problem your face is sad

-: I'm not sad Samrat ... Varun says smiling ... I'm happy  but anxious at the same time ... there's a week  I got married  but my marriage remained secret  my Parents don't know

-: You are married and secret... Danvir is astonished   ... why!! And who is this girl?

-: I'll tell you  but promise to not  say anything to anyone  nor your wives ... Danvir is married now ... I have to keep this secret marriage for now there's only her mother who knows ... he made a stressful silence then he said I'm married with Sana

-: Sana !!! ...  Says Samrat by anxiety ... Sana who has left you there's four years

-: Yes it's the same ... he answers with a smile.

-: Why Varun... asks Samrat ... and how you have found her

Varun  begins to tell  his story to his friends. at the first day  where he seen again Sana  until the day when he married her not forgetting of course the existence of his son  and the reason of the marriage

-: Everything  happened very quickly ... Varun told them ... and today I wanted to share it with someone .. but promise that  it will remain secret ... Samrat !! don't tell  Aliya  you know they were friends and I want it to be Sana who will announce her

-: How you accepted to live like that Varun... and you asked her  why she left?

-: No I did not ask her  and I don't want to ask her... she was pregnant of my son she must have a reason to do that

-: What reason...said Samrat... she left you and pregnant.. you had a right to know why she did that

-: No I don't want to ask her ... I don't want her to leave again

-: I don't understand you ... told him Samrat ... you know you will separate with her  when she will be pregnant  and you will really lose her

-: I know  but I promised her  to live these moments without digging into the past  these some time that we will have together  we want to live it like a real happy couple  without problem  and nobody should ask the question to other and I also think to keep her forever  I don't know how  but I will not let her go

-: This girl took your mind...said Danvir... since you knew her  you changed

-: I love her ... he said looking at his friends with his eyes shining ... I can never love another person and now she came back I ask for nothing  but to live happy with her and I'll forget the past

-: You think she'll agree to stay with you ... demand Danvir

-: What I lives with her  at the moment  proves to me that in her deep  she loves me... it's true  we are together  to try to have a child  but when we are close to each other there is a feelings  we decided to forget all when we are together

-: I don't understand your story ... says Samrat ... I am sure that there's a mystery in it... I don't know what but there is a problem somewhere

-: I don't want to think too much about it... I'm sure she panicked when she fell pregnant  and she was afraid to tell me that's why she left

-: The important thing in all this is that you may lives happy ... Samrat said ... no matter with whom ... who knows  maybe this marriage will bring you closer  more  and you will realize that you cannot live without each other

-: I hope  all my heart what you say is true ... my wish that Sana agrees to stay with me forever

his friends understand him  they know he wants to live happily... since a long time they have not seen him like that  they want the happiness of their friend Varun is very in love with Sana ... and this love he does not want to let him go again  he does  everything to keep it with him  and he made a reason for convincing himself that Sana has not left him she just had fear faced a truth... he lives his life of father  and intentioned husband... he took advantage of his son giving him the love and protection  and his moments  with his wife  believing that they are a true couple... mesmerized by this life he does not think  that the day of the separation approach  he forgets that he is temporarily with her and they were in separation during  long  these years he deleted them of his memory and acted as if she was always close to him... "Sometimes he finds himself approaching her when she is immersed in her work in the kitchen...he caresses her arms from behind and kiss her neck she closes her eyes and lives with the sweetness of her husband  and finds herself in his arms for take advantage of a long kiss" but this is just a beautiful dream that does Varun when she is in front of him moving in this small apartment when he plays with his son or when he reads his newspaper  he is not focused with what he does he looks at her with eyes of love following her movements... and sometimes letting himself go by that nice dream ... and by time he tries to realize his dream he finds himself approaching really up to her and put his hands on her arms in surprising her from behind  stroking her skin soft  that shiver him every time he puts his hands on her  he caresses her gently ... with this feeling  Sana closes her eyes and absorbs the urge to get carried away... Varun turns his wife to him. but opening her eyes Sana finds herself before a forbidden desire  she steps back  she does not want a desire for some seconds  she does not want a passing interest... and refuses to continue ... Varun respects this refusal leaves Sana move away from his arms  and think  trying again

Linsie thumbnail
sad... he is happy and share it with his friends...

but no aliya...

she is the evil one
Linsie thumbnail
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update
Loved it