Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapiter 4 finding

episode 1

Sana decided to return to India... hesitant she'll meet the father of her son and ask for help ... she does not know whether hewill accept or drop her ... uncertain if he'll accept his paternity of Sohail... she's scared if he refuses this responsibility but she must face she mustbeg him to save her son ... accompanied by her mother the only person who doesnot abandoned her  despite the situation... Sana return in the house of her parents in India her father refused to gowith them he is not ready to face the world after what his daughter has done ...he think it's a shame for him and decided never to return to that country whichwill force him to face the reflections of people ... after one week that Sana is in Indiaand still cannot find the courage to contact Varun.. many times she takes herphone to call him but when she remember the message she hesitates and makes astep back ... she goes see doctors hope he will give her another explanation orfind a donor to spare herself the need to ask for help from Varun ... but all thedoctors confirms her a diagnosis of other doctors in USA ... disappointed  she would have wanted an alternative to thehospital... she leaves the office of a doctor who had told her

"If we don't find a donor quickly for him he will go more and more ill"

she sits on a chair looking to the sky and think

"what I have do now how can I help my son... two seconds of silence then think again ... I must call Varun I will ask him to help me"

she takes her phone to call him then she hesitated she's afraid she puts her hands to hide her eyes and cries ... Varun was in the same hospital for medical examination he advances in the hallway and viewed her from a distance he does not recognize her he sees a woman crying it hurts him and thinks she needs help he approaches and asks

-: Excuse me miss you need help

Sana recognizes that voice ... it has not left her ears ... she raises her head look at this face which she missed too much ...she wants to throw herself into his arms  she wants to put her head on his chest and relieve her pain ... but she cannot she thinks he will not accept she gets upfrom her seat continuous looking at him and said nothing

-: Sana !! Sana it's you !!

says Varun with a smile...happy to see herfinally after years ... this face made him forget his anger ... seeing herstanding there in front of him and crying he just wanted to forgive her and hold her in his arms he missed her too ... seeing her here beside him  reminded him every sweet moment they spent together ... he looks with his eyes of love that never changed and it means "why you left why you left me alone with my grief," but he did not say he just looked with his eyes that visited her whole face to believe this reality which is in front of him

-: Varun !!...She said wiping her tears... is that you?

-: What happened to you Sana ... he asks her affected he wants to put his hand on her cheek and eliminate her pain but he retains ...why you cry

Sana looks at Varun she does not know how to tell him she remembers a gentle man and affectionate with her ... she remembers the love he gave her and sincere kisses that have marked her face..  and trust this good days which they shared together..  she looks at him forget the painful past  throws herself into his arms and said

-: Why I always have to suffer Varun ... why I never find tranquility ... I was going to call you to help me but I was afraid..  Sana empties her heart without realizing it

Varun affected by this gesture puts his two hands on her.. he caresses her to calm her down.. he took advantage of that moment, long ago he has not felt the softness of her body he said

-: Shuuutt! calm down and tell me how I can help you

these caresses wake her from her carelessness she realized that she was in full delirium she moves back and said

-: I'm sorry Varun...I did not want to do that

-: tell me Sana why you wanted to call me... what do you want to tell me ... he hoped she wanted to tell him the reason that has pushed her to leave him

she looks a little time she sees in his eyes he isready to listen she wipes her tears and said

-: Varun !! I can talk to you?

-: Of course tell me what you want

-: Not here, we must go to a quiet place

-: we go to the cafeteria of the hospital ... he puts his hand on her arm and asked her to come with him to the cafeteria, he takes a coffee and tea with a cake for sana he always remembers she likes tea with the cake he gives her and  expects what shewill say

-: When I left india .. said Sana... I was forced Icould not stay because...it's hard for her to say she looks at him a few seconds and then continued with a muffled voice... I was pregnant Varun... Varun receives a shock he looks with eyes upset Sana looks with another tear moistened her eyes and continued .. I have a son he is three year old  and ...

-: Why are you telling me that... he said with a jealousy air leaving his chair and preventing her from continue ... what do you seek

-:  nothing Varun but because he's your son

still upset Varun did not expect at such a declarationhe does not know if he believes her or no... he remembers the message and when she told him that she has nothing to do in this country he thinks she is lying to him and that this child is of someone else he said

-: What do you want Sana? you looking for a father for your son and you did found only me next to you ... then he turns to leave he hears Sana tell him

-: Sohail is seriously ill if we don't help him he will die ... she said in tears. the tears of a mother torn his heart Varun turns to her ...  may be you can help him

concerned he sits... the name of Sohail caught his intention he already heard and he asked quietly

-: You called him Sohail !! "it's the name we have chosen together for our son" thought Varun ... why me Sana ? howI can help him ... he trusts that Sohail is really his son  

Sana explains her son's illness to Varun and everything the doctor told her she adds that he is her last chance if not she will not come to disturb him... he thinks and starts to ask himself why she did not tell him

-: Why you did not tell me about him before leaving why you hid his existence all these years you did not think that I had theright to know my son and that he also he had the right to know me.

-: He knows you...said Sana... I always told him about you and he has your photo.

Varun does not understand what is going on in the head of Sana she leaves him without giving an explanation just tell him that she no longer loves him she takes his son with her... and more she keeps his photo and talk about him to her son he understands nothing but he has no time to ask questions for now he is concerned to save the life of his son

-: I want to see his doctor I want to know if I'm compatible with him

-: Of course Varun... says Sana happy after wiping hertears come with me

after having had all the exam and after having made the paternity analysis which confirms to Varun that Sohail is his son he comes out  the hospital with Sana and ask her

-: I can see him!!

Sana accepts and take with her goes home they advance to the living room... Abha was there with the little boy who was playing on the floor with his small cars he raises his head sees his mother with an unknown... he abandons his cars and runs ... and instead of throwing himself into the arms of his mom Sohail throws himself into the varun arm saying

-: papa !!

he recognized him he is the one of the photo whom his mother told him  stories before sleeping "your father loves you very much and he awaits the day to hugs you in his arms" despite his very young age but Sohail understands very well the things he was reared since his birth to  the love of his father touched by this gesture Varun carries his son and hugs him very strong  as if he knew him before that...Abha does not understand what is happening... her daughter whispers "heis his father ..but please mom don't say anything about the past I'llexplain" Abha said nothing and observes what is happened before her she approach to Varun and Sana said

-: It is Varun mom his father to Sohail

Varun approaches Abha.. his son in his arms he salute her politely.. she looks at him she likes this boy she sees an innocent face but angry against him to have  abandon her daughter in a moment when she needed him.. she wanted to ask him  why  but seeing him in this position  with his son  she sees the most beautiful image before her she has doubt on deception of this man she has the feeling that he is innocent and that an error occurred in the story she said nothing at the moment and tries to know him                 

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sad update...

sometime.. make decision and the move on your own...

relationship between 2 ... not 3
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part...
varun and sana met again...
now the mu should be cleared...
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I'm so happy that they have meet again.
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aliya truth will come out...happy sana
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
thanks for pm
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail