new FF (the child of love) - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
chapiter 2 the meeting

episode 6

after their experience .. sana and varun understoodthat they can not live without each other .. this new nexus that he had withhis sweetie opened varun's eyes... he understood that a real relationship isbuilt with a sincere love, a deep love ... the adventures that he had before..means nothing to him and think it was a mistake on his part he would havepreferred expected the true love but he could not know because he did not knowit.. he had ever felt and he sought among girls ... Sana also benefited from thisexperience she is happy that varun wants to continue with her after what ithappened don't give up and want her eternally ... she goes home very happy shewants to talk with her parents about varun and tell them that she wants tomarry him ... arrived home she found her parents in the living room sheapproaches them kisses her father and her mother and sits down beside them shewants to talk but it is not the occasion her parents welcomed with a new thatshe did not expect is that and there her mother told her that her

-: Shashi returns to USA tomorrow to manage hisbusiness there he will stay a few months and he asked us to go with him

"A few months ..!" sana says and how shewill do, she don't want to leave varun now  especially after what had happened betweenthem ... she thinks of him and his proposal how will she tell him that! shewill say! "I will go it's not you who leaves me, but it's me!" ...she refuses this she refuses to go and stop everything that she start with him... she said nothing to her parents and returned to her room she is sad becauseshe will face her father to keep her love she will refuse to go with him shemust convince him to stay in India where there's her heart but before goingtell everything to her parent.. she wanted to call varun and make him share thenews and the decision she has taken

-: Hi varun

-: Hi sana ... a smile on her lips ... you alreadymiss me

-: No it's not that I ...

she does not finish her sentence when varun does notallow her

-: N !!! why not you don't miss me

-: of course Varun !! I always miss you  but this is not why I called you I need totalk to you

varun hear the stress of sana through the phone, hetook a serious tone, and asked her worried for her

-: What is it there's sana! you want that we meetsomewhere?

- No, I cannot go out, it's late I want to talk to youon the phone

-: What is it there's sana !! I feel you stressed !!if it is for what it has happened today don't worry I assume my responsibility... I will never leave you I decided to talk to my family at dinner tonight

-: Varun !! my father decided to go to the USAtomorrow, for any month, and want my mother and me join him in a week

-: What !! you're going to leave, you thought of us,and our love, how you want to go and leave me

-: No !! I did not say I was going to leave I will notlet you ... she smiles she is very happy ... I'll tell my father that I want tostay here it'll be hard to convince him but I will not go we have to wait a bitto tell them for marriage

-: Are you sure this is what you want sana? If youwant I just talk to your father I ask you in marriage so he let you stay

- :No I know he will refuse he will tell you that thisis not the time and we talk after our return I'll talk to him to tell him thatI stays

-: like you want but please don't leave I cannotimagine my life without you

-: I'm not leaving varun don't you worry I must letsyou now I'll talk to my father

after she talk to varun.. sana decide not to leaveIndia she did not want to give up her history with him she wants that lovecontinuous and goes further.. varun asked her to stay that means he want hershe is not a mere adventure for him she is his life

-: Dad !! Mom !! ... sana says ... I don't want to goto USA I don't want to leave my job here

-: Why my daughter said her father ... ... you'll beable to find another job over there

-: please Daddy ... she sits next to him and held hishand ... I feel very good here I have a job a friends, I want to stay here Idon't want to leave

sana is the only daughter of shashi he loves her andhe can not refuse her anything.. his daughter is happy here he does not want todeprive her of that happiness he said to his wife

-: Abha !! your daughter is very happy here I cannotforce her to follow me you will stay with her and I'll visit you time to timeand I'll try to not stay long over there

shashi has changed his plants he leaves alone to USA  trying to finish quickly his work and return to near his family he leaves sanawith her mother because he sees that his daughter is attached to this place

sana has not left India she stayed for varun and herlove story continuous with him.. they continued to meet and live their passionbut sana refuses to return with him to his apartment she told him that she willbe back in wedding dress varun is not against.. this idea pleases him no matterfor him where he can see her the moment she is with him and she refused toleave him the days pass and their history does not end.. unlike what said aliyato sana  varun is always with her and heloves her more all day, but aliya does not support him she wanted that sanareturn to USA and she even try to convince her for that.. and every time thatsana tell her about him she tries to prove that he is not honest

-: Varun asked me to marry him Aliya.. he wanted tomarry right away but I was told him to wait the return of my father

-: Are you sure you want to marry him..her friend toldher.. thinks well

-: I have well thought our love is real and we want tolive our life together.. confirms sana.. varun is not like everybody sees him,he knows how to love.. why you always tries to give me a wrong image of him youare not happy for me

-: I am happy (aliya responds with a lie) sorry maybehe's not what I think

aliya find nothing to say this story goes away for hershe will lose varun if she does not do something she said no more to her friendnot to let the suspicions just smile at her when she tell her about him andwaits for the right moment to act

one month passes sana and varun fly through the airwith their love, they live it day by day and ask to stay together all theirlives... varun expresses to her every day his feeling with words and with hissweet kisses...they live a happiness, but it will not last, an incident willoccur that will change the unfolding of this history that will break the twohearts and will move away this love for some time... this incident  will start with the departure of varun todelhi he will be absent one week for his work

-: Just a week and after that I will be by your sideforever (says varun to sana while he holds her between his arms kisses her bypassion)

-: comes back quickly please I can not stay withoutyou

varun is away for a week and leaves sana alone..during this week she gets sick she feels very tired she thinks it's becauseshe's sad without varun but her mother insists that she go to see a doctor...after the results of analysis  sana isfaced with a huge problem... she is pregnant, something she did not expectpanicked thinks to call varun and tell him but after a reflection she thinks itis preferable not to disturb him in his work he may panic too and she think ataliya her friend and confidante she calls her on the phone and asks to see heraliyah arrives in the house of sana and they speak in her room

-: Aliya I am facing a huge problem, varun is notthere and I don't know who to tell

-: What is it there's sana you scare me you're sick

-: I don't know how to tell you this aliya  you're my friend don't judge me...aliya looksand waits for what she will tell her... I'm pregnant

-: What!! (said shocked aliya) varun and you.. youhave ...

-: Yes but only once I did not know it could happen  what do I do now?

-: you told varun? ( aliya worried )

-: No I expect his return (responds sana)

-: You do well don't tell him now lets him back (shethinks a moment and continuous) what do you think he'll say

-: I'm not afraid of varun I'm sure he will not let me..it's my parents I don't know how to tell them that

Aliya has no answer to that and she did not thinkabout.. her only concern is varun she does not want him to know because ifhe'll know this story will bring him closer more to sana she thinks of asolution and  decide to separate thecouple

for her part sana continued to talk every day on thephone with varun but she said nothing

Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to your next part of your story 
thanks for sharing your story with us. 
nice part...
sana is pregnant...
aliya a dirty mind girl...
update soon...
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Awesome update
So Sana is pregnant
I don't like Aliya
Pls cont soon
Awesome update I hate aliya😡
Loved the update 👏
Thank you for the pm 🤗
Oh no, is a separation track coming up?
awesome plot!!
i really liked how varun has fallen for sana n sana believes in him!!
aliya is a friend that no one should get in their lifetime.
I hope she doesn't do something that will distance our lovebirds
Awesome update 
Hope she tells him b4  Aliya dose something really bad .