Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alicia2012 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and I really enjoyed reading your story so much 
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
chapiter 2 the meeting

episode 4

for their part, sana and varun live their great love .. varun became very attached to sana .. he wanted her every moment .. he does not want to leave her and go home .. he hopes to have her always with him he wants to take her to his room to sleep next to her and when he opens his eyes in the morning he finds her beside him so this dream becomes reality .. every days he expresses what he feels for her .. whenever they are together he takes her in his arms he benefits to have her as close to him to caress her beautiful body with his sweet hands.. that gives her want to close her eyes and imagine more and he enjoys his moments to tell her a sentimental words like

-: you are all my life sana ..I have never thought that one day one girl will be very important in my life no girl has moves my feelings as you did .. I love you sana and I want you forever

-: You really loves me varun? I will not be a girl who you will forget tomorrow? you promise me never to leave me?

varun touched by these words he wanted to kiss sana ... since he is with her he did not try to do .. he had stopped at the caresses it does not the envy that lacked him but he wanted to wait until she will be ready .. and this is also the first time it happens to him .. with others girls he goes to the deed to the first meeting .. and this is may be what which made him flee .. he approaches her lips and puts it in her neck to kiss it .. he leads them to her cheek to get to his mouth he looks at her and says

-: I will never leave you I could never imagine my life without you

Varun takes again the path of her face and before giving himself the pleasure to taste the first real kiss of his life he looks at her lips with their beautiful smile he approach seeing them tremble and before his lips touches down their aim.. the heart of sana beats very strong.. she hesitated and stopped this moment telling him of a frightened voice

-: I have to go home varun... and she tries to leave

varun prevents her from leaving his arms.. he holds her against him and said in a whisper

-: You are scared !! .. Trust me I will not betray our love

then he rushes to take his kiss before she refuses him, she also appreciates this sense and lets herself guide, holds his nape with her soft hand, and kisses him with love

envy and warmth of love find their place in the heart and the soul of the couple .. they are in love  and their wish is to be together very soon. varun has decide to ask sana for marriage , and he tells her about the day when he wakes up at her side .. sana is in the moon, she lives only for him, she breathes for him, and for the hope to become Mrs. varun singh... and her joy, she can not hide it, she wants to share it with her best friend, she thought she would be happy for her and she would jump to joy with her and tell her

"I am very happy for you sana I wish you all happiness of the world"

but she will never hear that she will  find only a hard heart who will try to give a bad image of the man she loves

-: He wants to marry me Aliya  he told me that he cannot imagine his life without me

-: And you believed him.. he told you that to get what he wants and he will leave you after

-: Why you talk like that Aliya  you are not my friend?

-: It's because I'm your friend I'm telling you this.. varun I know him very well he never kept a girl, more than a week

-: We are together for four months.. he has never take advantage of me and he never left me.

Aliya find nothing more to tell her, immersed in silence lets sana worried who does not understand why her friend reacts like that she says sorry to her friend and goes home

Aliya's jealousy does not stop there.. she gives herself the promise that sana will never marry with varun

"I will never let you take varun sana I knew him before you and I loved him before you it's not you who appears by nowhere for demolish all what I build.. if he will not marry me it will be never you or another girl "thought Aliya

the aliya's daemon emerged to the surface and her friend turned into enemy.. her friendship for sana became hatred  and she started to think how separate the couple, because she understood that this relationship is serious.. varun is madly in love with sana  and she know it .. he's never stayed with a girl so long as he is with her

at home sana enters her room shocked by the attitude of her friend and doubt hovers over her head

"Aliya knows varun for years she know him better.. I love him and I believe him.. but I have to know.. I have to ask him.. I have to talk to him about his life before"

Aliya returns at home too.. she regrets what she said to sana, it's not because she loves her friend but for not to let suspicion she does not want sana  suspects something she takes her phone and call her

-: I'm sorry Sana for what I told you .. you're angry

-: No Aliya but I don't understand why you say that

-: Because you are my friend and I love you ..I known varun and I have always saw him change girls like he changes his shoes

-: I know how he was .. but I love him and I believe

-: I don't want to let you in doubt but I ask you to be careful.. don't trust him too much even if he loves you today he may one day change

-: I love him Aliya  and I don't think he will leave me one day

-: As you want I have warned you.. but I hope anyway that what you say is true .. I leave you now  good night

aliya's temptation failed, she thinks it will not be easy for her to convince sana and think of another solution

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
loved it 

jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Loved it
Thanks for pm me
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 👏
Thank you for the pm 🤗
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delayed response dear.. Awesome updates dear loved them all please update soon
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Aliya to much she try break their love.
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story 
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfect chap.
Loved it.
Tf great pm.