Nice
Loved reading the updates
Thanks for the pm
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

chapiter 2 the meeting

episode 3

the relationship of sana and varun has become very important .. he can not spend a day without seeing her .. after their long days at work they meet every day at the same place of their first meeting.. the cafeteria ..they take a drink together then go somewhere where they can have a moment alone .. the weekend  varun spends it now with her... they make a stroll and sometimes he take her to the runway motorcycle racing or at the football stadium ... sana like to do pleasure to varun and accompany him to his favorite sport ... sana her pleasure is to watch Indian movies at the cinema and varun also shares with her this leisure .. they enjoy their days and take fun a lot ... samrat meet less his friends because he is married now and he gives more time to his wife .. and prepares to make his own little family ... he devoted himself more to his work and needs of his dear wife ... Denvir too goes out less with his friend varun ... he noticed his attachment to sana and that his friend is really in love this time ... he does like him and spend more time with his fiance ..

Aliya is not yet aware of the relationship of her friend sana with varun... sana does not want to tell her right away.. she wants to be sure that this relationship is serious and can be sustainable ... she will find the time to tell her ... Aliya on her side since her friend sana confessed her that this young man pleases her.. she tries to approach him to tell him her feelings.. but she never finds the opportunity and said nothing .. varun noticed the provocations of sana and that annoys him because she is the sister of his friend and also the best friend of his girlfriend .. he tries to make her understand that he's not interested by her but she continuous to make him advances .. she call him on the telephone... sometimes she let him messages asking him if he wants out with her and sometimes she waits for him outside his work asking him to go have a drink together it annoys him much but prefer not to say anything  to his friend samrat nor to sana... and decides to stay away from her

Aliya went out with her friend sana for shopping to buy some clothes.. it will not be long for her to have the greatest shock of her life .. after the stores they took a cup of tea.. sitting on the same table face to face Sana declared

-: Aliya !! I have somthing to tell you (a smile in the lips)

-: I see that you are happy !! it is good news that you are going to tell me

-: Yes this is good news ... I'm with someone

-: What do you mean by someone? you have a boyfriend?

- :Yes !! and more than that ... we are very in love ... our relationship is serious

-: I am very happy for you sana (responds Aliya with a serious smile .. she found peace and relief believes varun is spared) I see you be quick.. I can know him?

-: You know him already !! (Aliya's smile begins to disappear) you know !! the boy who was at the wedding of your brother !! varun (and Aliya's smile disappears completely.. sana does not understand this behavior she ask)

-: What you got aliya .. what is happens to you.. you're not happy for me

-: euh yes I am happy for you .. ..but be careful..varun is someone not serious .. he can never have a serious relationship

-: Do not worry Aliya.. varun told me for his relations with girls .. he did not lied to me .. it's serious our relation, we are in love to each other .. I feel it,  he really loves me

Aliyah said nothing more to her.. she is afraid that what sana said is true .. and if varun is really love this time, she cannot hope to have him one day ..if varun has a serious relationship with her friend, she must stopped thinking about him .. but that she refused .. she said or done anything for now and expects to be sure.. and see where this story can go .. she continued the day with her friend leaving her believe that she is happy for her .. she lets no suspicion to sana and acted as if nothing was .. after this event aliya goes home and at the first opportunity she asks her brother samrat

-: tells Samrat me !! I don't see your friend varun those times.. he is not in the city?

- No he is in the city why you ask that?

-: No.. nothing it's because before you were together all the time

-: You know sister I'm married now I spend my time with radha ...and  varun also is very busy now

-: Busy? how?

-: You ask too many questions. why?

-: No nothing.. just simple question

samrat puts his hand on the head of his sister he caresses her and said smiling

-: If you have a feeling for varun ... forget it he is not free

-: No..no ... nothing and varun we know him he is every day with a new girl

-: No this time it's different varun is not like before .. he is really in love he has a serious relationship with this girl .. I think he has found the girl of his life.. soon he will invite us to his wedding

"Married? Never" think aliya

Aliya said no more to her brother she had her answer she knows now that there's something serious between sana and varun.. and that she does not support .. and takes the decision to not let this love go on.. she will do everything for separate them

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update loved it thank you for pm.
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear
Sana and varun meet each other every day
Sana told her that she us with varun
Aliya conform that varun is serious about sana
What she is upto 
Waiting for the next update
Thanks for your pm
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail