Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Like it
The emotions that varun is going through was awesome
Try to update soon
Waiting for the next update
Thanks for your pm
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely  start 
Thanks for the pm 
Looking forward to reading it 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Pls cont soon
Thanks for pm me
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update  plz continue ðŸ˜³
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Amazing update Love IT
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story. Thanks for sharing your story with us. 

Edited by Alicia2012 - 8 years ago
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update
and the edit is awesome 
fattiwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

chapiter 2 the meeting

episode 1

Varun has left time to give him the answer and say if the girl of the cafeteri is interested by him or not.. it is the first time in his life that he encounters such a problem ... he thinks even his relationship with her, will not be like any other .. this girl lodged in his heart, she forces him to think of her he saw on his face an expression he never met in another .. a charm attracts him and this charm hides a huge secret which prevents him from sleeping .. when he puts his head on his pillow he sees her .. she follows him everywhere she haunts his thoughts and more than that he cannot approach her he dreams of her he wants her for him.. but he said nothing, he did not even try to find out if she is interested by him or by someone else ... five days now. he see her every evening in the cafeteria.. the same look and the same smile.. the same expression she brings back with her on this table, and she take with her in coming out.. and always the same doubt that he feels every time when he sees her.. Varun finds himself jailed by the love of this girl.. he realized he was in love for the first time in his life.. he feels what he has never felt with another girl.. when he leaves her, he wants to see her again and waiting for the day to get up, so that after comes the after noon, and see her again

in two days is the wedding party of samrat's marriage.. a big party  which will be celebrated in the great house of his parents.. the preparations begin.. Aliya, samrat's sister is very involved in the preparations for the feast of her brother..  she has a good relation with him.. she told him everything and he too, but she never told him that she is in love with his friend varun.. since long Aliya is so madly in love with  and she is ready for anything  to have him for her.. but varun has never looked at her in this way because she is the sister of his friend.. he sees her as a sister for him also, But it displeases Aliya who hope one day will come and it will look like an attractive woman and that he will fall in love with her, she sees him out and have fun with girls but know one day come and fall in love, she hopes that this girl will be her ... she is very close to him she tries to make him understand but he never understood

-: Tell me samrat.. whom you invited to your wedding?

-: My friends of course varun and danvir I cannot get married without them by my side... There are also family and neighbors.. ah danvir will bring his girlfriend. but all that you know why you asks

-: No for nothing... I just wanted to ask you if I can invite someone

-: Of course my sister.. but who you want to invite

-: A new friend that I just met a colleague.. she is new in the city she comes from the USA she does not know anyone here

-: Very well invites her, we will meet her

-: heu... samrat !! varun your friend he also will bring back his girlfriend

-: No varun has not a girlfriend and you know it, you know his relation with the girls except that by this time ... (he did not finish his sentence)

-: What? what happened at this time

-: Nothing (he don't want to said anything for the moment) returns to your occupations the marriage is after tomorrow and I want everything to be perfect

Aliya returns to her occupations but think of what her brother said

"What he meant samrat? maybe that varun has found a girlfriend.. no I hope it's not that... and even if he found one he will leave her as always.. I will do everything for that looks at me and he loves me I will not let any girl take him from me "

very stressed Aliya takes her phone, and call her friend she wants to talk to someone she wants to confide her feelings for varun at someone and get her opinion... and why not a help to have advise how to seduce him

-: Hello Sana are you okay?

-: Yes Aliya I'm fine !! Aliya !! I want to talk to you... I can see you?

-: I also want to talk to you that's why I call you.. listens ! can I come at your home .. as our house is in full preparations of marriage of my brother

Aliya went to meet her friend sana in her home.. she lives in a very big house, her father is very rich he owns several jewelry stores and who returned recently from USA. sana life with her father and her mother

-: I wanted to invite you to the wedding of my brother after tomorrow I count on you to come

-: I'll come don't worry... Aliya !! (said sana putting her hand on hers) I want to tell you something

-: Yes what you want we are friends and you can tell me

-:  how are the boys of india?

-: What do you mean by how they are?

-; I mean their relation with girls their relationship they are serious?

-: I includes sana.. you met someone?

-: A strange thing happened... once after work I saw a young man he is beautiful charming, attractive he came every day in a cafeteria with two of his friends, so I  started to go in this cafeteria only for him hoping  he talks to me.. he looks at me with expressive eyes I smiles to him but he does not responds I think he is shy.. you know he pleases me a lot

-: as he please you why do not go talk to him

-: He is never alone, he is always with his two friends, and I think I pleases him too

Sana is the girl of the cafeteria which launched the gazes and smiles to varun.. she is the girl who disrupted varun  and it's him who she looked at

-: I advice you to go talk to him don't do like me, I loves a boy and I cannot tell him because he is my brother's friend  and I think  I don't interest him

-: Don't say that Aliya.. maybe he likes you and he dare not tell you because he is a friend of your brother.. it's up to you to detect it

-: You know what.. I'll present him to you at the wedding  and you give me your opinion

both girls love the same boy.. two friends who will find themselves facing a tough ordeal.. a boy for two girls what  will happen now..  Varun loves Sana not Aliya and Aliya  said that she will not let any girl take her love and now that this girl is her friend what it will happen

bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear 
Varun is the same guy who both girl felt
What will be their reaction 
Sana to interested in him
Waiting to know
Thanks for the pm