Jamai Raja

4th May-Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Part 1

Beeji asks Raj where he is going. Raj says did whatever you wanted me to do but now dont stop me anymore. I supported Simran in everything but she, look at what she did. I have seen a lot of world. Sid-Roshni loved each other so much. They divorced in a day. I can guarantee that everything happened coz of Simran. Kritika fumes on Raj. Sid comes and Kritika asks him if he divorced Roshni under pressure. Raj says know him well, he has been pressurised. Sid says no one has pressurised me. Its my own decision. Raj says you have started lying as well. He is about to slap Sid when Simran stops him. Sid says no, i deserve it. Kritika smirks. Sid asks Raj to slap him. Raj walks off. Simran breaks down. Kritika holds on to Simran as Sid walks off as well. 

Roshni is sitting in her room and touches the cushion. She thinks of Sid. Pratima brings food for Roshni. She refuses to eat. Pratima says if she wont eat, no one would eat either. Roshni remembers Sid saying I love you and kissing her hand. Pratima says can understand. Everything happened too soon. Whatever Sid did till date is wiped off in a jiffy. But i feel something is wrong. Roshni says I am thinking same thing. There is something more to this. Roshni says its shocking whatever Sid did. I cant believe that the man i met is Sid, its someone else. How can one change like this. Tried to talk to him but he is not talking to me. He has switched off his mobile. Wanna meet him once. How can Sid do this.

Simran is pacing around and wonders dunno where is Sid. His phone is switched off. Raj comes and asks to set his bed in guest room. Simran asks him why live in Guest room. Raj says 'Jab soch nahi milti to fir ek bedroom me sone se kya milega'. Simran says you and Sid just like to torture me. Raj says Sid is old enough. He takes his own decisions like you. Why do you need me. Let me live in peace. Dont bother me. Simran rues why cornering me. I am doing whats good for my kids future. Beeji reassures Simran. Kritika says hope Sid doesnt go to Roshni. Beeji is about to call Roshni. Simran protests. Beeji shuts her up. Beeji calls Roshni. Roshni thinks its Sid but sees its Beeji. She wishes Beeji. Beeji asks about Sid. Right then doorbell rings and its cops. Roshni overhears. Cop asks about the car number of Sids and says the car met with an accident on Mumbai-Pune Highway. Beeji-Simran are shocked. Roshni is stunned. Raj is taken aback too. He asks if cop is sure. Cop says yes. Beeji wonders what has happened. Roshni rushes off. Beeji prays for Sids safety.  Raj calls up his contact to locate Sid. Kritika asks Simran to calm down. There is a doorbell ring. Simran opens and its Roshni. Roshni asks where is Sid. Simran asks her what she wants. Why destroying their life. Beeji calms Simran. Roshni rushes to Raj. Cop says many fatalities. Simran collapses. Raj wants to go to the spot. Cops says clearing debris and traffic jams. Roshni prays for Sid to God.

Next day morning, Roshni is still praying to God. Raj - Beeji -Simran are waiting for Sid.Cops come and inform that in the accident one person has survived. The person is young and is critical. All think its Sid and rush.  They are about to leave when they spot Sid. Roshni runs and hugs Sid. Sid keeps a strong face. Roshni asks why do you do this everytime. Why not tell us and go. All watch. Sid removes Roshnis hand from his shirt. Beeji asks Sid where he was and he says at a friends place. Kritika asks who was the man with you right now. Sid says my friend. Roshni asks Sid how his car met with an accident.

Part 2

Sid says was a different driver. He was driving too roughly. Was a mild accident. Nothing major. My friend came and i left with him. Raj scolds Sid. Beeji says forget it. Sid is back home, what else do we need. Beeji asks Roshni to make hot milk for Sid. Roshni wipes her tears and excuses herself. Raj offers to drop her by car. Roshni says will manage. Roshni turns to leave after taking Beejis blessings. Roshni looks at Sid who looks away. Roshni leaves.

DD is pacing in her room and worries about Roshni. DD says that boy, who cares what happens to him. Roshni says you have no right to speak ill of Sid. DD says that boy did so much wrong to you and still your siding with him. Roshni says we just got a divorce. Beeji comes and says a divorce doesnt end bonds of heart.

Part 3

Beeji says to DD i know you dont want any of the Khuranas to come in your house DD. Let me come in. I wanna talk to Roshni, my daughter in law. Request you. DD says dont request. Meet her whenever you want. Roshni asks Beeji not to do this. Beeji says no matter what happened between Sid-Roshni, for her Roshni is her daughter in law. Roshni keeps mum. Beeji says you agree. She takes Roshni inside. DD is worried. Beeji asks Roshni what she wants. To live in this closed room with Sids memories. Roshni keeps mum. Beeji says Sid is going nuts for you and you are dying over here. Whats going on between the two of you. Roshni says i know Sid is not happy but he took this decision. Roshni says i tried talking to him but he is not ready to say anything to me. He has changed. He din talk to me. I fought with him. Roshni says maybe he has no feelings left for me. Beeji says its time to take charge. Roshni asks how. Beeji says have a plan. She asks Roshni if she will support her. Roshni is mum but eventually relents. She joins hands with Beeji. Roshni assures to do all. She asks for her Sid to be back. She promises to set all things right. Beeji tells her a plan. Roshni feels hopeful.

Precap --- Beeji says i want a caretaker.  She says one condition. I will finalize the candidate. Roshni says to DD wanna stand on my feet. Got a call for interview. DD wishes her best of luck. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 May 2015 at 10:34am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rashosandy_rchunni1pariangel1985lovedeep06Anfaldivra4MamanaPrincess3101stephie34afghangirldeejagirachana10.Harini.samicutejyoti06skinnypalmadhuharini...AnanyaMogwai

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update...love the episode , poor Sid and precap was awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much for the update...Smile

Armu4eva

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the detailed update.

Armu4eva

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for the detailed WUSmile
.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update