India-Forums

veer & Aliya (Page 2)

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
That's why I was always positive about Veer's entry...I was ready to give them a chance from the start!!

I don't know i they're the endgame or not and he is quite older to her, so I'm not sure if they'll happen. But as of now I'm enjoying them.

Also CVs please get Aliya her old clothes back, she looks more like Abigail and less like Aliya in these outfits and heels. Don't misunderstand me guys Abi is super gorgeous but this look doesn't suit Aliya's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzJessicarhashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
veer is quite older to aaliya...but does age difference matters much ? he doesn't treat her like a kid n force his decisions...he let her go her way, giving choices, jumps in to help wen she is stuck, else stay on sidelines eveready...he is strict at work, but not outside work to her...n i think he kicked her out of surgery coz he saw her reaction during firstaid n didn't want it to be worse...his way of caring is indirect... but it was nice to see malvika indirectly concerned abt aaliya dere, though she dismissed it to be veer's usual behavior...

Edited by ashred12 - 05 May 2015 at 2:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzJessicarh

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Hello aradhna!!!
I feel veer loves aliya!
What do you think???
Heart
even i loves this weeks episode especially the sunday one plus the last sceneBlushing
Mee too..i dont know for how many times i must have repeated to see those veer-aliya scenesLOL
Hi Jessica
yes I feel the same, don't know if he realizes that he is in love or thinks he is looking after his commanders daughter :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

That's why I was always positive about Veer's entry...I was ready to give them a chance from the start!!

I don't know i they're the endgame or not and he is quite older to her, so I'm not sure if they'll happen. But as of now I'm enjoying them.

Also CVs please get Aliya her old clothes back, she looks more like Abigail and less like Aliya in these outfits and heels. Don't misunderstand me guys Abi is super gorgeous but this look doesn't suit Aliya's character.
Aaloo's charm is her simplicity in the series, by this new avatar they are ruining it :( also what is it with the jeans shorts? from 4 episodes we see her in that in atleast 1 scene, party main bhi wahi pehni, where as everyone got new clothes. and please loose the fake hair plz. I want old Aaloo back simple and cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

Aaloo's charm is her simplicity in the series, by this new avatar they are ruining it :( also what is it with the jeans shorts? from 4 episodes we see her in that in atleast 1 scene, party main bhi wahi pehni, where as everyone got new clothes. and please loose the fake hair plz. I want old Aaloo back simple and cute.

same here yaar!!!
I didnt like aliya's retro outfit Dead
they could have given her something better than this..
n those short jeans was irritating..my eyes ached..literallyDead
even sarika was looking better than aliya that day!!!
her hairstyle too was not that good...could have been better...
have you seen the title song..it comes before the show starts in which they show aliya malvika n ishaan...in that aliya is looking nice..i want that look for aliyaHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzashred12

Go to top