India-Forums

veer & Aliya

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I am actually liking Veer and Aliya Jodi, I must have seen the weekend episodes somewhere like 20times, specially sunday one.
Veer is like Aliya's saaya, protecting her from those Goons, getting her out of lock up within minutes. Intimidating Dr.Sinha when he took Aliya and Ishaan's threat to expose the racket lightly. He was her protector and half of the time Aliya didn't even know that he cleared her path to reach the truth.

Sunday's episode: what should I say? right from the "i am always there for you" to "main tumhare liye aaya hu Dr.Aliya Akhtar, only for you" I enjoyed all their scenes. when she needed space he backed off graciously, when she was in pain he noticed her tears, before the scene in front of her eyes hurt her more or anyone notice her tears, he tactfully distracted Aaloo and everyone with dance moves.
during paper dance when he noticed that the closeness was bothering her, he willingly stepped out and lost. he teases her so she can fight with him and forget her misery. the way his eyes turn soft for Aaliya when she isn't looking is superb.
On duty he is the strict mentor that Aaliya needs badly, she freezes, panicks and gets scared during cases which is not a plus for a doctor in training, he is gonna make her overcome her fears and along with Dr. Bedi pave her path to being a good surgeon. I feel while veer trains her to be strong and overcome her fears, Dr. Bedi is going to provide the softer and humane touch to the strict training.

All in all I am liking the chemistry of Aliya and Veer and looking forward to see how their bonding will shape up in the coming episodes. Aaliya and Ishaan fans plz do not throw chappals and tomatoes at me Wink I like the opposites attract jodis more, like one is kadoos and another is a breath of fresh air types. they balance out eachothers perfections and imperfections :)

Edited by kewlkidz - 04 May 2015 at 9:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamamni375Jessicarhashred12princessSoniaRi21

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Aww...i want to give you a bigg zappi for this Hug
from the past two days..i 'm only thinking about Veer n aloo Heart
They definetely make an awesome couple! I agree with you completely!! The way he cares for her..is out of the world..nobody's gonna do soo much for herHeart
I love alishaan but i'm more attracted towards veer-aloo nowLOL
btw helllo..i'm jessica n you?? Big smile

Edited by Jessicarh - 04 May 2015 at 9:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzsaranyagulamashred12brainychild92

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Each one is entitled to their preference. As for the khadoos and the bright bubbly pair, I have seen enough on TV Shows and there are plenty of it floating in romance stories. So would have preferred to see a fresh type of friends to lovers romance that of Aaliya and Ishaan which is well executed. 

Anyway I really want to see focus back on the medical scenes which was also the USP of Zindagi wins.

But as I said each one to their own. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzJessicarhashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awww...u said it yaar...
hi i am ashly n u ?
me too big fan of VA scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidz

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi Jessica and Ashly, I am Aradhna :)

Jessicarh

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

Each one is entitled to their preference. As for the khadoos and the bright bubbly pair, I have seen enough on TV Shows and there are plenty of it floating in romance stories. So would have preferred to see a fresh type of friends to lovers romance that of Aaliya and Ishaan which is well executed. 

Anyway I really want to see focus back on the medical scenes which was also the USP of Zindagi wins.

But as I said each one to their own. 
Ofcourse dear Each one is entitled to their preference/jodi :)
Thats true the USP of the show is the Medical scenes, i didnt know that toe can be put in place of thumb untill yesterdays episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamJessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hello aradhna!!!
I feel veer loves aliya!
What do you think???
Heart
even i loves this weeks episode especially the sunday one plus the last sceneBlushing
Mee too..i dont know for how many times i must have repeated to see those veer-aliya scenesLOL

kewlkidz

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
its a lovely post.. loved the way u described veer and aliya. 
i love alishaan too but VeerYa is no less
love both of them so fr me it doesnot matter who ll end up now
but of its alishaan then i want veerya scenes more and jealous ishaan and ishaan to work hard to win back aliya
if its veerya then more more scenes
friendship to love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzJessicarh

Go to top