Destiny Always Bring Soulmate to Eachother

Posted: 8 years ago

My Nandini, all she can give me is  true love, a love that will hold my hands in times of loneliness, a love which will give me shoulders wen I am in tears, a love that will take me in the warmth of her arms wen I want to run away from the world, a love which will stay with me forever in my life and conquer my soul.

He loves her unconditionally and can go to any length to get her back in his life.

NOW MY PARTH👏  

however to make a person ..cry with u...to make their pain ur own😭

now thats called true acting skills. Parth Parth Parth and that is all I could see in the show, as if something else my eyes does in those 30 minutes😆

That look in the precap proved again that he has no need of words to portray any emotions.

Zindagi mein kabhi koi aaye na Rabba...
Aaye toh kabhi phir jaaye na Rabba...
Dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoon...
Pehle koi hansaye na Rabba😭

A completely shattered Manik yet again, his life suddenly seemingly, at a stand still. Yet again, his dreams which were not long ago,his confession of his love to her again crushed💔

Now Parth did a fantastic job. He stole the show by emoting TO PERFECTION specially through his eyes & he was ultimate AND was fabulous in every part of the epi whether it's Manik's hurt,pain, love, heartbreak, sad , helplessness or disappointment. Outstanding N Rocking performance Parth ⭐️ He really once again made me go in tears when i saw him searching for her all over, his eyes were full of pain.

PARTH U R UNBEATABLE & NO ONE CAN MATCH YOUR UNIQUE ROCKING ACTING TALENT !!!!! U R ONE OF THE BEST ACTOR OF TELLY WOOD WITH FANTASTIC EXPRESSIONS SPECIALLY TROUGH YOUR  EYES. WITHOUT u Manik is nothing.  HATS OFF dear FOR SUCH EXCELLENT BRILLIANT SUPERB PERFORMANCE !!!!! GOD BLESS U !!!!!! PARTH ROCKZZ !!!! YOUR FANS WILL ALWAYS LOVE U SO KEEP ROCKING & SMILING 😃

Ahhh! Finally! I've been waiting for your post for quite some time now.

Lovely post. You're the best. Edited by Rassu20 - 8 years ago
ur absolutely right dear awesome caps dear loved it today manik's expression was worth watching
Originally posted by Rassu20

Ahhh! Finally! I've been waiting for your post for quite some time now.

Lovely post. You're the best.
yaar the desitv forum uploads  problem, daily motion deleting the episodes on copyright, so caps i did through some other way and that is why took so long and not too happy with it today .
Originally posted by aminahin

ur absolutely right dear awesome caps dear loved it today manik's expression was worth watching
parth parth parth  all that i saw🥱
Originally posted by Sue101

yaar the desitv forum uploads problem, daily motion deleting the episodes on copyright, so caps i did through some other way and that is why took so long and not too happy with it today .

They are beautiful as always. No matter what.
Nice Caption...
Parth is really treat to watch...all emotions of Manik ...he makes Manik alive for us..

It seems he lives in the role...
Originally posted by Rassu20

They are beautiful as always. No matter what.
thanks dear paid off for the efforts, your comment 🤗
Yet again am stunned but i was expecting this perfect performance from Parth .. He has gifted with acting skills and he born to be an actor ⭐️

Parth defines Perfection and his expressions makes no need for words

every scene was worth watched .. he is the best 

kEEP Rocking Parth and keep smiling Love ya

Sue thanks for the caps 🤗
Outstanding ...magnificent Performance by Parth Samthaan...he is exceptionally good in whatever he does...😃

once again he proved it ..that no one can ever match up to his talent..
he is a vast ocean of Knowledge,skills...and talent!👏

he was beyond perfect in today's episode..👏

i love his so much..❤️

awesome caps Sue...u r the best in taking caps..🤗
Thanks.