Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 93)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!!! HugHow are you dear ??
Arre it rained only for 2 hours yesterday re Ouch aur aaj to suraj devta humpe kuch extra meherbaan ho gaye hain Cry ab to I'll eat chowpatty ka bhutta only when it rains properly Big smile

What are you saying ?? Shocked 50 degrees ?? Shocked that's awful re Dead please stay well hydrated...Big smile take care of your health Smile

coming to the story...fabulous update ! Clap
the event has finally begun Dancingloved how JB-RG tackled that moron US Clap I felt like dancing after reading that chapter DancingDancing

And how did this happen ?? Shocked despite turning the hotel into a fortress and all the security measures, how did that scoundrel US manage to get them kidnapped ?? Shocked

Rinal yaara Hug
am good re bas aaj kal zara work and studies ke beech chakki ki tarah piss rahi hoon but all's good
Baarish hui woh bhi sirf 2 hours ke liye that sucks and haan post baarish agar suraj devta meherbaan ho jaayein toh woh chip chip waali garmi haaye that sucks more re
Yahan toh the weather rises drastically in the afternoon time re and kyunki classes are in different buildings and agar same building mein hain to different floors toh poori exercise ho jaati hai and AC kitna bhi cool kyun na kar raha ho garmi toh lagni hi hai
I am taking good care re - yahan toh we have two breaks - ek short break and ek lunch break - dono time class mein hi rehna hota hai and baccha party ke saath khaana kha sakte hain - I generally have a juice in the short break and fruits and nuts for the long oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Glad you enjoyed the update - The thing is US is a very seasoned villain and he has his own tricks which he is employing but the question here is whether US kidnapped them or did someone else? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
awesome update dida...!!!ClapClap loved how GR showed US his right place..Party and that Tota.. i just hate him Angry
akbar as always i love with him.. (i always be in love with my younger version - vishalEmbarrassed) & wats this.??!ajab,soubo & sagar has been kidnapped??Shocked uss US ki chatney bana dena .Angry update soon.. cant wait to see what happens next..Approve

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

awesome update dida...!!!ClapClap loved how GR showed US his right place..Party and that Tota.. i just hate him Angry
akbar as always i love with him.. (i always be in love with my younger version - vishalEmbarrassed) & wats this.??!ajab,soubo & sagar has been kidnapped??Shocked uss US ki chatney bana dena .Angry update soon.. cant wait to see what happens next..Approve

Thanks my baccha
Will do
waise ek baat bata I remember ki aaj I will get an update toh bhai kahan hai mera update?
Aayu baby is also missing from forum
Please mere liye ek update kar do naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Guys here is today's update I know its only one chapter but am really exhausted and want to sleep early so will try to get you more later. Do enjoy and leave me love

Chapter 77

How the hell did this happen? Pratap roared as he took in the scene at the bathroom. His family members were taken right away from under their noses and there was no trace left. Akbar and Hakim were beating themselves up for not realising the matter sooner while Chakrapani was at the security room going through the videos of the last minutes of when the three were together in the hotel. Bade Daata, RG, JB, Bairam Khan and Rawatji had all broken into pairs taking one area each and looking at all possible outcomes. Pratap was burning with rage he wanted to take down Uday Singh- to teach him a lesson that he would never forget but Bade Daata's words rang in his head

"Don't do anything impulsively until we find them because at the moment whether we like it or not Uday has an upper hand"

Veeni came running where everyone had gathered: There is something we caught in the video

Everyone rushed to the security room where Khetu and Rann Singh were going through all videos of the hotel pre-event preparations. Chakri had an impassive look as he turned around

It was TotaMal he checked- in the hotel as a guest for three days and befriended one of the servers. He can be seen roaming around the ball room including the ladies area as well.

Khetu: But sir he was not the only one snooping around

RG: What do you mean?

Khetu: Both Uday Singh and this man also visited the hotel at least 3-4 times in the past week during different times and for the same duration - 1hr 40mins

Rann Singh: It was not US who kidnapped them here that's for sure

All eyes turned to him and he added: It was Phool - there she is entering the women's room 5mins before Mrs Songara along with Mrs Mishra and Sagar entered it and she is the only one who came out and took off

Chakri: Phool is also involved with Uday Singh

Bade Daata: No she is with Uma Devi - his eyes were on one of the screens where Phool was talking with UD and UD gave her a small white pouch which she took and left

The three abducted people were being made to walk a narrow dusty secret way that opened in the ladies room when the vase kept on the shelf was moved. Seeing Phool stand there quietly with her eyes downcast with Tota giving who was giving them his signature smirk the girls knew that they had been trapped but for the sake of Sagar they remained quiet and followed them. The good thing was that Phool didn't accompany them instead she left as soon as Tota told her about Gauhar Jaan's accommodation. The last words she uttered to Ajabde were, "I'm really sorry for all of this but I need to save Gauhar"

Ajabde and Subho knew Tota's weaknesses and used it to the hilt. They kept Sagar with them and together they walked slowly as if they were enjoying it

TM: Walk faster

Subho: No

TM: What did you say?

Ajabde: Are you deaf? She said NO which means this - shakes her head- see even Sagar knows the meaning of No. Don't you Sagar

Sagar: No means to not to do the thing anymore as it hurts or is not liked by the person

TM: Enough of chattering from you. Do as I say or

Ajabde: Or what? Can't you see we are pregnant and there is no way we can move faster than this. Listen to me carefully my husband and family at this moment are looking for me and you have no idea the resources they are going to bring

TM: I'm not scared. I'm the man and besides you are nothing but a fat as cow ugly woman who happens to be married to a rich guy

He walks near Ajabde to scare her forgetting that she had given him good ones before and being pregnant and stuck in an evening dress with shoes can be troublesome and highly irritating and he just insulted her by calling her fat and ugly so in one go Ajabde gave him a punch that took off the lights in TM and he fell like a sack of potatoes on the floor

Subho: Looks like he is out for the time

Ajabde: Hmmm

Sagar: Teach me too

Ajabde: will do but we should get out of here before he wakes up again.

All three move forward looking for a door but Sagar stays behind for a couple of minutes and then joins them again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24jasrotiadishapoeple1234Annei123rinallNandini6sita_ramaNonie12345moonglade

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Amazing update! So phool was behind the kidnapping to save gauhar along with UDShockedAngry .And how dare tota insult ajabde.AngryAngry I loved how she punched him like she did before!ClapLOL
Ajabde can be a really good boxer!LOL
BTW,i'm first again.Big smileWink

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
V
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Amazing update! So phool was behind the kidnapping to save gauhar along with UDShockedAngry .And how dare tota insult ajabde.AngryAngry I loved how she punched him like she did before!ClapLOL
Ajabde can be a really good boxer!LOL
BTW,i'm first again.Big smileWink

Hey firstie 
Thanks 
gauhar is the only person who stuck with phool so she is trying to save a friend though her way is wrong but she has no choice in the matter
Ajabde is one hell of a boxer LOL

moonglade

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Oh dear so our two ladies along with sagar are on run I hope they don't place themselves in danger or meet us

twilightlover29

silk12 Senior Member
silk12
silk12

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
wao!!!
ajab is not  a bechari!!!   Big smile.   thank  god she did not screamed BACHAOOO

NICE UPDATE

ClapTHIS IS FOR AJAB"S BRAVERY

twilightlover29

Go to top