Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 91)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayu_26

Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by aayu_26

Awesome update loved the way the family was all protective Clap oh so dhaman singh has to take revenge for krishna nice twist Shocked Big smile Waiting for action now Smile

aayu baby how are we doing?
Meri story toh update karni hi nahi hai na - matlab you and baccha have become so lazy and main abhio thoda busy kya hui ki you guys forgot all about my stories -jaldi jaldi update karo usko

yup action begins now

Doing good, apki story kal mere result ke baad acha aaya toh teen updates wanna ek update Ouch results hae kal mere yaar tension ke maare aur cold ke maare kuch writing hi nahi ho rahi thi Ouch kal toh ab karna hi padega Smile Wink

Tomorrow is result day - all the very best aayu baby...sab accha hoga re don't worry  know you put in a lot of effort and hard work in your studies ..I'll wait for tomorrow to know your results and my updatesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silk12

the story is going like a thriller movie. i just read 5  chapters in one go.  very thrilling storyBig smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
How is everyone doing? I hope that its raining there and if it is then please please have a cup of coffee and bhutaa (corn) for me - I miss having bhutta here in UAE - they have boiled corn but woh roadside pakke huye bhutte ka taste hi alag hota hai. As I mentioned before I'm working and also have classes so my updates will take place during the night time now except on Wednesdays as I ahve Uni in the evenings then so no Updates on Wednesdays

Let's see what's going on at the Charity Ball

Chapter 75

The party was in full swing inside the majestic ball room which was decorated like a bride. Alcohol flowed freely while waiters bustled in and out of the kitchen with trays - laden with food entered the room while empty ones made their way for refilling. As music played softly in the background many couples proceeded to the dance floor to enjoy it while others looked on at the dancing couples. One such couple that was gathering the most attention was RG and JB who looked so comfortable in each other's company - they both made a beautiful pair was everyone's thoughts. Pratap stood silently watching his mother smile at whatever RG had told her while his wife was busy enjoying the starters with her friends - apparently a special server had been chosen who was going to make sure that the girls got everything they wanted to eat or drink. Chakrapani was keeping an eye out for trouble when he saw Uday Singh make his way for the dance floor and he quickly alerted the gang via the ear-pieces they had

Chakri: Target is on the move I repeat target is on the move

Before anyone could do anything Ajabde spoke up: He won't be able to do a thing because papa lion is already there

Bade Daata had stepped in to dance with JB that halted US in his tracks while dancing BD threw his cold glacial gaze towards US who returned it with fury reflected in his eyes but did not dare to do a thing after all at the charity ball there were masks that needed to be put on and the ugly reality had to hide behind hypocrisy. US remained on the dance floor and started a dance with Uma Devi trying his best to get near to his ex-wife but miserably failed as the boys stepped in one by one to dance with her. On the other hand TotaMal entered the venue dressed as a server going straight for his boss - he saw him and sent him a signal to let him know that everything was ready that boosted Uday Singh's confidence and he proceeded towards JB

US: May I have this dance

JB turned around to see her tormentor standing there with a smirk on his face scrutinising her like she was still his but then every blow he gave her, every slap she had borne from him came to her mind's forefront reminding her of the torturous years she had spent with the man. As US moved his hand to take hers in his own he was stopped -

RG: I'm sorry but all of her dances belong to me and her family members only

US looked at RG: Well then it's a good thing that I happen to be her

RG: there's a slight correction - you used to be as in past tense - she is my wife and I'm quite possessive - there was a glint in RG's eyes as he pronounced JB as his wife in front of US-challenging him to say a word

JB took RG's hand: We should go back everyone is waiting for us

US: You married him while your husband is alive

JB: I'm a divorcee so it does not matter to me whether my ex is alive or dead. I'm moving on with a man who knows what the term husband means

RG-JB left the dance floor making US very angry who saw Tota and nodded his head -it was time teach the Songara's a lesson they wouldn't forget

Chapter 76

Dhaman Singh saw US give the signal to Tota who added a white powdery substance to a drink and took it to serve it to a pregnant lady -not any pregnant lady he realised she was Ajabde Songara -Pratap Songara's wife who was expecting her first child just like Krishna had been expecting his inner consciousness spoke up. Dhaman Singh without wasting anytime proceeded to intercept Tota - he called out for him from behind

DS: hey listen

TM: Huh?

DS: Thank God you have these drinks here that obnoxious lady keeps asking for more and I have run out of them

TM: I'm taking this for another patron

DS: That's alright see you have at least 5 orange ones, 3 black ones and 4 white ones so give me a few and let me go and give the orange one to that lady before she reports us

TM: I told you these drinks are for a special party

Oen of the staff leader comes in and asks them to explain their chattering and in brief DS informs him that he was just taking the orange drink for one of the patrons who wanted it asap so the staff leader asks DS to take all the oranges ones leaving TM all shocked and before he could say a word staff leader tells him to go and get more drinks from the bar

DS proceeds to take the drinks and gives the drugged one to UD who accepts it and drowns it in one go while DS manages to get his hands on a piece of paper and writes down a note for Pratap. Ajabde was dancing with Akbar when her eyes landed on TM surprising her

Ajabde: What is that fellow doing here?

Akbar: Which fellow?

Ajabde: The doctor

Akbar: you mean the guy who fell on his behind twice and got punched and slapped by you

Ajabde blushing a deep red: Yeah the same guy I swear I saw him now Akbar

Akbar: But I don't recall seeing his name on the guest list

Ajabde: Oh must be my imagination

Akbar: Maybe you want to have some more punching practice

Pratap was in constant contact with Khetu and Rann Singh who were managing the security room at the hotel keeping an eye on all of the cameras especially on US's movements. As he turned around he found DS standing with a glass of drink for him- Pratap shook his head to refuse it but DS highlighted the piece of paper that was hidden in his palm. Pratap scrutinised the fellow and accepted both the drink- as he handed the glass DS also slipped the piece of paper that read

"Beware US brought company...the doctor is not a doctor but a server bidding for his own time"

Pratap looked at all the corners trying to see which doctor DS was talking about when his eyes landed on his wife who sent him a beaming smile as she danced with Bade Daata he smiled back and then moved to another corner only to be interrupted by Akbar

Akbar: Your wife should take boxing as a hobby

Pratap: What?

Akbar: She swore she saw the doctor at the party

Pratap (alert): Doctor?

Akbar: yeah the guy who got beaten by her twice and landed in clinic...what was his name something to do with a bird

Pratap: Tota!!!

All of them went on high alert - Som, Maan and Veeni rushed out to the kitchen to check on the servers while Hakim and Akbar went to be with the ladies while Pratap went in search of the man who was responsible for everything

Ajabde and Subho wanted to go the wash-room after all having a baby sit on one's bladder was a tough job but they couldn't go without any security- Sagar was with them who also voiced his urgent situation to visit the restroom. All three proceeded to the nearest washrooms along with Hakim and Akbar. The three entered the washroom while the other two waited outside- suddenly the fire alarm went off scaring everyone and an alert ran out on the pagers that the family members were carrying (only boys) that read - 911 -  and 911 meant that one of their own was badly hurt. Akbar and Hakim nodded on the washroom door but did not receive any response so they burst open the door only to find the tap still running, broken vase and piece of fabric from Ajabde's dress. The girls and Sagar had been taken by them

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24jasrotiadishapoeple1234Annei123rinallGigliNatasha_1234Nandini6sita_ramaNonie12345moonglade

Samuu234 Newbie
Samuu234
Samuu234

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yay yay yay I am so happy finally I am ur firstie its
Like One of my wishes has cOme true

Di about the update it was the BEST omg the girls and sagar got kidnapped waiting eagerly for the next update

Edited by Samuu234 - 07 June 2015 at 1:30pm

twilightlover29

Natasha_1234 IF-Dazzler
Natasha_1234
Natasha_1234

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!! I loved how GR stood up and answered back to US
i like this Akbar so much!!
Ajabde should definitely try boxing as a career Tongue
And are the three kidnapped!! Unhappy
I hope the kidnappers and US get an amazing pittaai... Angry bohat maar khilvaana Angry
Update whenever it is possible..no worries..thoda wait kar lena chahiye...after all sabr ka phal meetha hota hai Wink

twilightlover29

sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome update . Superb scene loved it . 
"He won't be able to do a thing because papa lion is already there"Big smile.
"RG: she is my wife and I'm quite possessive and she will dance only with me and her family ClapClapClap.dam good dialogus garima Star
US kidnapped ajab , subho and sagarAngry. Waiting to see what happens next. 

Edited by sita_rama - 07 June 2015 at 2:44pm

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samuu234

Yay yay yay I am so happy finally I am ur firstie its
Like One of my wishes has cOme true

Di about the update it was the BEST omg the girls and sagar got kidnapped waiting eagerly for the next update

Hey Mehr yup you are first Big smile
Thanks 
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha_1234

Amazing!!! I loved how GR stood up and answered back to US
i like this Akbar so much!!
Ajabde should definitely try boxing as a career Tongue
And are the three kidnapped!! Unhappy
I hope the kidnappers and US get an amazing pittaai... Angry bohat maar khilvaana Angry
Update whenever it is possible..no worries..thoda wait kar lena chahiye...after all sabr ka phal meetha hota hai Wink

Hey Natasha all villains will get their violent ending 
Thank you 

Go to top