Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 71

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Really nice update...
So the charity ball begins.. πŸ₯³
I'm wondering how Praja must be looking
I just wanna kill the tota..not only the tota...all those idiots who wanna spoil the fun..hope it ends up with horrible consequences for all the villains and US gets an excellent beating 😑
Do update soon 😊

Thanks Natasha
All the villains will meet a fitting end I promise
Praja look amazing because I dress them up properly and not recycle any dresses like CVsπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: dsm123

it's OK dearπŸ˜ƒ I'm free so I can manageπŸ˜†

You take care😳

Thanks Dhanu 😊
This content was originally posted by: aayu_26

Awesome update loved the way the family was all protective πŸ‘ oh so dhaman singh has to take revenge for krishna nice twist 😲 πŸ˜ƒ Waiting for action now 😊

aayu baby how are we doing?
Meri story toh update karni hi nahi hai na - matlab you and baccha have become so lazy and main abhio thoda busy kya hui ki you guys forgot all about my stories -jaldi jaldi update karo usko

yup action begins now
This content was originally posted by: sam622

wow seems action is near...

n

yes the time for action is here now
This content was originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— How are you dear ??

BREAKING NEWS----- It's raining in Mumbai !! Yooohoo !! Monsoon has finally finally arrived in the city !! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³I'm praying that it's not just a one or two day show of water-sound-light by the rain gods ! 

Coming to the story...What a beautiful update yar ! πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Loved how you described everything in detail...πŸ‘ 
Eagerly waiting for the next update ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€— am good re -enjoying the working class status for the time being

@bold: Awesome have a roadside bhutta for me na I love having corn and drink coffee during rainy season.
Yahan toh door door tak sirf suraj devta ki kripa hai baras rahi hai nad prediction hai ki temperature will rise further - maximum 50 tha and it might even cross that😭

Thanks yaara
This content was originally posted by: ApekshaM

amazing part dida!!! πŸ‘ loved how the plan is progressing..😊 US ko bomb se uda dena next update mein.. 😑 tab iski akal thikane aayegi..(pata nahi aayegi bhi ya nahi🀒)

plz plz.. is short comment ko jhel lena..    u know how my condition is.. phir bhi meine aapki story padne keliye thoda time aise thaise karke nikaal liya.. πŸ˜›
do continue soonπŸ˜‰

love u a lot... !!

Baccha am so happy that you are reading the story and I love you loads too reπŸ€—πŸ€—
am glad you enjoyed the update..wais etry and update my story ab kitna intezaar karna padega next part ke liye - matlan ajab ko stab karwa ke chodd diya tune - CVs ki tarah poppat mat karna please try and update it😳😳
This content was originally posted by: poeple1234

mast update dida... stage is all set and everyone put on their seat belt for a dhamakedaar action movie... praja must be looking awesome, loved the was you dressed them up... jaldi update karna please dida.

Vibha thanks re
I always dress my characters well kyunki CVs unko recyceled dresses pehne par majboor karte hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Nandu!!!!
Thank you re😳😳
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing chapter Garima 😳

Thanks Nonie
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twilightlover29

aayu baby how are we doing?
Meri story toh update karni hi nahi hai na - matlab you and baccha have become so lazy and main abhio thoda busy kya hui ki you guys forgot all about my stories -jaldi jaldi update karo usko

yup action begins now

Doing good, apki story kal mere result ke baad acha aaya toh teen updates wanna ek update results hae kal mere yaar tension ke maare aur cold ke maare kuch writing hi nahi ho rahi thi kal toh ab karna hi padega 😊 πŸ˜‰