Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 65)

Samuu234 Newbie
Samuu234
Samuu234

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Di my name is mehr but I have a pet name that is Samu totally opposite to my name idk why

Di ur too sweet too much sweet rocking and too many good adjectives can suit u

Well di about the request i have story plot in my mind its like our praja get married and they hate each other before the marriage and bcZ of some family issue they get married and after that they also hate each other I mean fight nok jhok and all and then they started falling for each other this is the idea and I really want this idea to become a part of a story I know u can put this in a story so di its a sincere request plz write a story on this idea plz Plz plz di

Edited by Samuu234 - 29 May 2015 at 1:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26twilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

feeling bad for soubhagyavati's condition.. Unhappy and abt sagar.. that golu molu has already stolen our hearts.. lots of love to him.. Heart& to u also who write such beautiful scenes for us.. so a big thank u.. HugHug do continue soon.. coz I can't wait for the action sequences... Wink

Baccha I know Subho ke liye you are feeling bad but everything will be alright pakka
Sagar sends his love to you too and meri taraf seHugHugHug
Baccha you don't have to say thank you to me bas meri story ko zara aage badaa de -uski nayya paar laga deLOL
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayu_26

Alelele sagar is just so adorable! Day Dreaming
And you are truly soo sweet just like sagar, vellyyy shweeet LOL
Waiting for the action now Wink

Everyone has fallen in love with Sagar and he is all EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you Aayu baby but main phir bhi story update karne ke liye tere peeche padungi cuz I like the way that story is turning out - pratap ko belene honge pappad waise have a suggestion uske liye will send you a PM soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samuu234

Di my name is mehr but I have a pet name that is Samu totally opposite to my name idk why

Di ur too sweet too much sweet rocking and too many good adjectives can suit u

Well di about the request i have story plot in my mind its like our praja get married and they hate each other before the marriage and bcZ of some family issue they get married and after that they also hate each other I mean fight nok jhok and all and then they started falling for each other this is the idea and I really want this idea to become a part of a story I know u can put this in a story so di its a sincere request plz write a story on this idea plz Plz plz di

Hi Mehr its so nice to meet you and I like your nick-name Samuu

I like the plot you have and I was wondering why don't you try to write it down as you want to and I will help you as pre-reader and then post it I'm sure you will do a fab job with it and koi bhi help chahiye ho then I'm here - I will write this story but pehle aap ek baar try karo and I swear it will come easily kyunki you have a vision for it - try and let me know
PM me for any problems you face and I will help out to the best of my capability
Iss tarah se we will have more writers on the forum too
aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by aayu_26

Alelele sagar is just so adorable! Day Dreaming
And you are truly soo sweet just like sagar, vellyyy shweeet LOL
Waiting for the action now Wink

Everyone has fallen in love with Sagar and he is all EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you Aayu baby but main phir bhi story update karne ke liye tere peeche padungi cuz I like the way that story is turning out - pratap ko belene honge pappad waise have a suggestion uske liye will send you a PM soon

I'm so happy you are liking my story Smile
Arey ab toh muje pratidin update dena padega warna aapki requests se hi mar jayungi LOL Dead
Sure please do send I was also waiting for some suggestions Big smile
poeple1234 Senior Member
poeple1234
poeple1234

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I've fallen in love with that golu-molu SagarEmbarrassed. great update dida. update soon pleeaseSmile

twilightlover29

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hey garu how are you ????
sorry couldn't reply on the updates as tou know cold and fever is getting on my nerves Angry
nice update Clap sagar is so adorable Embarrassed
awww poor chakri is worried about his wifey hope things get sorted out between subho and chakri
I m waiting for the action eagerly Wink

garima I request you pls carry on with samu's idea I would love to read it pls pls Embarrassed

twilightlover29

Samuu234 Newbie
Samuu234
Samuu234

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Di thanks for giving me so much support and help but the thing is that di i don't have the writing skills which u all have actually I thought that I can write but then I can no put it in a story di i cant write any story even if I want to Cry but di thanks for so much of ur support I am really touched thanks di

Di it's not that I am forcing u to write if u can than I'll be really obliged and if u can't then di no problem beside u and every one writes so much of good stuff I can read that Tongue

Di about the update as always this chapter was superb really love sagar and his antics and hope we see. Chakarwati again as happy pair

Edited by Samuu234 - 29 May 2015 at 4:12am

twilightlover29

Go to top