Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 64)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I know late ho gaya but I was busy with an assignment jisse karte karte so gayi and phir evening ho gayi toh late ho gaya update- but abhi de rahi hoon - this one is a sort of a filler next one se action shuru hoga- promise

Till then enjoy and haan Ramya has started a new FF check it out and leave her tons of love
Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4382627

Chapter 61

Chakrapani knew he was no match for Rawatji but all the recent turmoil in his life had pushed him in a corner that all he wanted to do was fight and fight he did even though he got beat up badly with his nose broken, black eye, swollen face, torn skin of the hands and a limp but he managed to get in punches as well which made Rawatji proud of his opponent. They both sat there breathing deeply when Chakri just let it all out

Chakri: I'm having a baby which might lead to my wife's death and she still wants it. My mother was a selfish woman who planned on hurting my wife somehow ended up dead with my wife being the last person to see her alive making her a suspect. All I ever wanted was a life with Subhagyawati  - I didn't care about babies but now I'm having one and she'll leave me and the fear of losing her is making me hate my own child - what sort of a man does that make me? I try so hard to be there for her to join in enjoying the little moments but every time I see her frown or in pain all I can think of is that she might die on me and I know that I won't be able to survive without her

Rawatji knew Chakrapani needed this rant which was the main reason Bade Daata had called him and BK to the farmhouse. He sat by him and then said: Do you want to fight some more?

Chakrapani nodded his head and they went at it again this time Chakri was a little relaxed and worked on his defence but still lost to the elder guy

Everyone sat like time bombs waiting to explode inside the living room as RG's sister Sajja had joined them along with her sons - Shakti and Vikram who were taken to the play room by the boys. Jaiwanta was seated with a very shy Sagar who was peeping at Sajja who smiled when she saw her nephew

Pratap was shocked to the core to find out that his wife's doctor was RG's sister but the fact that his mother and wife knew of this relationship and didn't bother to tell him was more unsettling. It was Sagar who broke the silence

Sagar: Mumma she pwetty (points at Sajja who smiles at him) JB tells Sagar to go and tell her so in a very shy manner Sagar stands in front of Sajja

Sagar: You pwetty

Sajja: thank you...you are handsome yourself (kid blushes)

Sagar: you smile like Maa

This was the first time that the boy had mentioned his mother making everyone look at him. Sajja saw him and she could clearly see the resemblance of her sister in her child bringing tears in her eyes

Sagar: no sad... happy...you happy pwetty... no sad (wipes her tears) when Shakti and Vikram join them. They knew the delicate nature of the situation so both of them sat on their knees in front of Sagar who was hiding behind Ajabde and peeping through her shoulders

Shakti: Hi there buddy- I'm Shakti and you are?

Sagar hid his face in Ajabde's shoulder - looking at Shakti and he hid his face again- Ajabde called out to him - hey you can tell them your name

Sagar - Sagar (whispers)

Shakti: Sorry didn't catch that was it sea or sugar?

Sagar looks at him like he was a fool - Sagar (a little loudly)

Shakti: Sugar - nice

Sagar (irritated) - no Sagar and then holds Ajabde

Shakti- My bad- so Sagar will you be our family?

Sagar - family - me...mumma...dada bhai and she (smiles at Ajabde)

Vikram: Well then we are your family too then- making the toddler look confused. Vikram points at JB and SB who sit together - they are friends so they are family

Sagar looks at them - family -my family

Sajja nods her head and so does JB while Ajabde rubs his head so he carefully walks towards Shakti and Vikram who smile but he looks at Pratap first making the eldest of them walk to the group and then as Pratap gave the other two a smile building up the toddler's confidence- Sagar pulled Pratap and introduced him to the others - my dada bhai

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24Divsbjasrotiadishasri83791aayu_26Giglidaisydee425rinallsita_ramaNonie12345moonglade

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Garima!HugHug Again i want to repeat you are a rising star and always keep shining like one my dear! You are so sweet.EmbarrassedBig smile
Coming to the update it was short and sweet just like you.Our cutie pie is, for first time, meeting his mausi and brothers.EmbarrassedAnd chakri finally let his heart out,his pain out before rawatji.Hope that Chakrawati are reconciled soon.Smile
BTW,i'm first.Big smile

Edited by crazy-for-praja - 28 May 2015 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
cutie pie Sagar... i loved all child characters you build... our choti Ratan is my favorite but Sagar is giving her competition... loved him and his baby talks

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Garima!HugHug Again i want to repeat you are a rising star and always keep shining like one my dear! You are so sweet.EmbarrassedBig smile
Coming to the update it was short and sweet just like you.Our cutie pie is, for first time, meeting his mausi and brothers.EmbarrassedAnd chakri finally let his heart out,his pain out before rawatji.Hope that Chakrawati are reconciled soon.Smile
BTW,i'm first.Big smile

Yup you are first Ramya

No need to thank me yaara - ek dusre ke baare mein hum nahi bolenge toh kaun bolega
Chakrawati reunion will be hatke promise

moonglade

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

cutie pie Sagar... i loved all child characters you build... our choti Ratan is my favorite but Sagar is giving her competition... loved him and his baby talks

Thanks and Sagar says thankew pari Big smile
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by pari0706

Thanks and Sagar says thankew pari Big smile

Awww my cute baby Sagar Hug lots of hugs my little pumpkin
aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Alelele sagar is just so adorable! Day Dreaming
And you are truly soo sweet just like sagar, vellyyy shweeet LOL
Waiting for the action now Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApekshaMtwilightlover29

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
feeling bad for soubhagyavati's condition.. Unhappy and abt sagar.. that golu molu has already stolen our hearts.. lots of love to him.. Heart& to u also who write such beautiful scenes for us.. so a big thank u.. HugHug do continue soon.. coz I can't wait for the action sequences... Wink

twilightlover29

Go to top