Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Wow awesome update. We can see what happen next . Waiting for the next update

Thanks
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

The husbands are forgiven already. That was too easy.

yeah sort of forgiven - this story is going to be a simple, straightforward one - we will see some disagreements but not in Maldives๐Ÿ˜‰
Today is Uni day so everyone knows the drill - you only get one update today and the next one will be tomorrow afternoon (I'm in UAE so my time clock is 1hr 30mins behind the Indian time - so my afternoon-say 2 is your 3:30ish)

Chalo get reading and leave me love

Chapter 9

Ajabde looked at him: Let's get out of here

Pratap stared at her and in a blink they were both moving away from the dance floor and the party. Ajabde took him to her room and ordered room service. She went to change her dress but Pratap stopped her as he held her in his embrace and kissed her making her forget everything she wanted to tell him and talk about. His kisses were creating havoc - all she wanted was to forget everything and just enjoy her time with him so for a moment she did but then the doorbell rang interrupting their moment

Pratap: Wait a minute

He brought in the food placing it on the table he saw his wife had changed her clothes

Pratap: why did you change?

Ajabde: because the dress was not comfy and I'm hungry

They ate food in relative silence- his sudden appearance and those kisses heavy on her mind while he kept on staring at her waiting for her to begin

Ajabde: How did your meeting go? Then as she took in his impassive face she thought to herself: great going Ajabde you asked him about his work

Pratap: Meeting? Which meeting are you talking about Ajabde?

Ajabde stared at him for a good minute then showed him the message he had sent her: This is why you didn't come home right

Pratap read the message and was stunned: I didn't have any meetings and I swear I didn't send you any message Ajab. I was stuck because the new recruits have no idea how to save presentations so I had to basically teach them MS word and then by the time I got free I realised I was really late for home.

Ajabde: So who sent me the message?

Pratap: I don't know- my cell had no battery so I left it to charge in the cabin and I was busy so I forgot about our plans and stuff

Ajabde: Wait so you forgot our anniversary

Pratap: Noo...I mean yes he mumbled out

Ajabde exhaled and sat like a fragile doll waiting to shatter- Pratap sat beside her placing his arm over her shoulders: I'm so sorry for not being there for you but I promise everything will change from now on

Ajabde: I'm not going back home- I want my trip

Pratap: I know and we are staying for the trip. I even took an off from work

Ajabde: Wait you mean you are staying as well

Pratap: yeah I'm not about to leave you all alone now here am I - anyways you will attract all sorts of attention and I'm the only one strong enough to protect you

Ajabde: Aww my hero...but who did you leave the in-charge of the office then

Pratap looked at her for a good minute that made a light go off in her brain and she was blurted: Maa? Oh my!!! May god save your employees now

Pratap: You mean Phool

Ajabde: That flower pot can go and break for all I care

Pratap: I love you all jealous

Ajabde: I'm not jealous

Pratap just strode closer to her and pinned her to the bed as he captured her lips in a searing kiss

Chapter 10

Ajabde and Pratap were lying on their sides facing each other enjoying the silent tranquil moment they had received when his cell rang. Pratap glanced at the number and then switched off his cell

Ajabde: The office (she stared at him and then he tenderly cradled her face in his palm) they are not important - you are

Ajabde smiled as she started talking about her plans about the trip - a yawn left her

Pratap: You should sleep now it's getting late

Ajabde: what about you? Where is your stuff?

Pratap: Don't worry about it. Just sleep

As Ajabde fell asleep -Pratap carried her to his room which was a deluxe suite and he laid her down in the master bedroom and then he called the reception to make them aware of the changes. Same thing had been done by Chakri who now was fast asleep on the couch while Subho was enjoying the comfy bed

The morning came in bright and sunny but late for the boys as they took in the empty breakfast plates with a sticky note

Going out for a walk and then off to the beach for some fun. See ya later

Pratap and Chakri went to the beach when they saw them- playing in the waters looking all sorts of beautiful. The girls came out wrapping the sarongs and then laid under the umbrella on their towels trying to soak in the sun

Subho: so last night was...

Ajabde: unexpected - good unexpected

Subho: he was being so nice and funny like the way I like it you know but I still have some issues so I made him sleep on the couch

Ajabde: I just saw him and fell asleep - could not bear to send him away as we finally got the time to be together you know

Subho: Hmmm

Ajabde: I asked him about the meeting you know

Subho: Why? Ajabde we are here to get away from work

Ajabde: I know but I wanted to know what was so important than me but his answer was so

Subho: So?

Ajabde: he never sent me a message Subho - his cell had no battery so he left it in charging in the cabin

Subho: SO someone else sent it but why?

Ajabde: I don't know why but I do know who...

Subho: Flower-pot

Ajabde: Yup

Suddenly they both felt water droplets on them making them look upwards- their husbands were there all shirtless with water running over them

Ajabde picked up a spare towel and threw it at Pratap who caught it easily giving her a wink while Chakri had dragged Subho with him to the waves making Praja smile at their antics

Pratap: I woke up all alone (sad pout)

Ajabde held the towel and started rubbing his head: we went for a walk actually the weather was nice so we did some exploring and then came back to the beach

Pratap: Wait you didn't have any breakfast

Ajabde: ummm I had a banana

Pratap looked at her shaking his head: Come let's go and eat something

Ajabde: Can we go to the market nearby? I heard its quite a good one

Subho: Yup

Both the boys look at each other and nod their heads. An hour later they were both shaking their heads thinking why did they agree for a market tour - as they still did not have anything to eat rather their wives were all busy looking at the stuff the market had to offer

Ajabde offered Pratap and Chakri a banana each: here eat this and you will be all energised

The guys took the fruit knowing that it was the only thing they would get as they were stuck in the gift section of the market apparently as Chakri put in kind words

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and I'm first to comment...

read all the parts in one go.. & as always all the parts were just awesome... ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

BTW must say dida.. ur 21st century stories' are top of the world..๐Ÿ˜Š waise loved phool's new name.. flower pot.. ๐Ÿ˜› Well I'm hoping to get problem and phool free praja moments..๐Ÿ˜ณ

still reading ur previous story parts.. will comment on that also very soon.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing loved the ladies making the hubbies wake up by themselves and then only giving them banana to eat... serves them right for ignoring their wives now they know what it feels like to be ignored

and that phoolandevi... grrr she sent an incorrect text to Ajab from pratap's phone?? well first things first if i was the boss and my employees couldn't;t save powerpoint presentation i would fire them and do it myself. second why doesn't his phone have password?

also i thought  of another amazing destination - Mauritius or Seychelles 
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi gamrima nice update sorry couldn't commenct earlier as my posts are restricted to 11 per day nice name for phool flower pot lol! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing chapters Garima๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved Praja momentsโค๏ธ
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice going Garima...phool is really a trouble...the boys are really busy...keep up๐Ÿ˜Š
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
The employees don't know how to save presentations and need to be taught word? Pathetic employees they are. Even my kid can do these things.

Like that the guys are trying to woo their wives at least. Better late then never.
Edited by coderlady - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

and I'm first to comment...

read all the parts in one go.. & as always all the parts were just awesome... ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

BTW must say dida.. ur 21st century stories' are top of the world..๐Ÿ˜Š waise loved phool's new name.. flower pot.. ๐Ÿ˜› Well I'm hoping to get problem and phool free praja moments..๐Ÿ˜ณ

still reading ur previous story parts.. will comment on that also very soon.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Baccha I missed you tons ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Thanks Baccha - you know writing 21st century stories is a bit easier compared to historical ones because I can make my characters do everything without thinking of certain societal norms that were followed back then (even though I try not to in my historical ones๐Ÿ˜†)
We will get Praja moments for sure

Take your time but do comment - as it feels incomplete without your mast comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ