Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 58)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Anu---

OMG !! Congratulations for becoming a Dazzler !! I wish for u to keep dazzling, rocking n sizzling n stunning n beyond that...with ur stories !! <3 <3

Waiting for the next part...!

Thanks Anu Big smile

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayu_26

Ab kya batau di, as usual an awesome update!
Ye pratap aur chakri ko chodna mat, how dare they make ajab and subho cry! Angry
I loved the bonding between bade daata and subho, very rare to see such relations which are beyond blood relationa Smile
And dazzler banne ki hardik shubhkamnaye Clap
Ab next part bhi jaldi karo update Smile

Aayu baby Hug
Arey Bade Daata hai na theek karne ke liye sabko
Thank you thank you - issi khushi mein aaj try to update the story reWink
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Update is served...abhi jaldi mein hoon isiliye baat thodi kam karenge LOL

Chapter 56

Is that what you call doing push ups even I can do better than that - start over now BD roared at the group of boys who were all in their tanks sweating it out like soldiers in training. A Special obstacle course had been set up for them and BD was bent on giving them hell with Pratap and Chakri receiving extra attention from the old man

BD: Pratap, Chakrapani - obstacle course now - get started on it while Hakim -Maan on the wrestling ground, Akbar - daggers, Som-Veeni - archery...go...go..go...

Pratap and Chakri began the course when Chakri mumbled: I bet my weekend that the he found the girls and now we are paying for their tears. Pratap nodded his head when two cars stopped making everyone look at them - Subho, Ajabde steeped out from one whereas from the other JB, Sagar and RG stepped out - Sagar mad a dash for the old man who seemed to smile a little wider on seeing the young one

BD was standing near the obstacle course

Sagar: I came Bade Daata

BD: I know...Come here my little monkey. What did you do?

Sagar: Saw baby

Pratap and Chakri listened a bit more carefully on the mention of babies

Sagar: Doctor sad because baby sad...baby sad because Maa sad and Dr sad because Maa and baby sad

BD: So mommy and baby and Dr all are sad (a little loudly)

Sagar: Yes and baby be happy and smile so Sagar powmised to make mommy smile

BD: That's my boy. Now go and I'll join you in a bit

BD looked at the boys: Break - take rest for two hours and meet me in the ring and come prepared

He turned without saying a word

Hakim looked at the two guys on the obstacle course: So whose fault was it?

Rawat Chundawat took in the case file that were spread over his desk-  the latest homicide of the old lady who was stabbed in the abdomen area felt a little more than a robbery as many of the officers were saying but he needed fresh eyes on it so he called Kalyan Singh and ordered him to investigate the lady thoroughly after all one's past always led to some clues and answers while he took in the other cases out of which one was of an unidentified female whose body was found near the drain - she had been abused badly and had been buried alive as per the post-mortem reports and for Chundawat the first task was to find the identity of the woman

Sagar sat quietly playing with his toys while Bade Daata spoke with Raghvendra and the girls sat in their respective rooms looking through the catalogues they had brought with them for baby shopping. JB prepared snack bars for her boys and took it for them when she found them all groaning and moaning in pain lying on the floor

Som: I feel like flying

Veeni: Flying? I just want to tie myself to my bed

Maan: How can you even speak of moving? My muscles ache and not the good ache but the painful ache that makes your entire body feels the pain

Akbar: Why the hell did you two fight with Bhabijaan and you Chakri of all the girls you had to make flower pot fall on you?

Chakri groaned but JB interrupted: Snack bars anyone?

They all looked at her and tried standing up but the pain of doing exercise after so long won and they crashed down making JB smile and she gave them all a bar on their own but Pratap was not looking at her instead his eyes were trained on his wife who was busy playing with Sagar and had been joined by RG

Pratap: What is he doing here Maa?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24jasrotiadishaAnnei123aayu_26swara98rinallsita_ramaNonie12345

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hey garu how are you ??? Hope you are fine and take care sorry couldn't reply work was on my nerves Angry
Nice update Clap rawatji ki kya entry karwai he and BD he is too good maza aya boys ki halat dekh kar bechare ROFL
And sagar is soo chwwet Embarrassed

congo on becoming dazzler Party

I m first this time Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Awesome update di! Sagar is just so adorable Tongue
Rawat chundawat ne kya entry maari Clap
And this woman is veerbai? Or gauhar jaan?
I will update today pakka! Smile

twilightlover29

.moonglade. IF-Sizzlerz
.moonglade.
.moonglade.

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Fabulous update!Clap Bechare boys gang ka kya haal ho gaya hai.LOLVaise,sahi hi hai,ajab aur subho ko itna pareshan kiya hai in logo ne.Angry
Sagar is sooo cute. And rawatji's detective skills are also good.Big smileWaiting for next update.Tongue

twilightlover29

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Amazing Chapter Garima Big smile
Chakri and pratap deserve the boot campAngry
Sagar is so cuteEmbarrassed
How is your fever?Smile

Edited by Nonie12345 - 26 May 2015 at 4:52am

twilightlover29

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Garuuu !!!!! Hug Hug Hug HugHow are you dear ??
Oh thank God, it's not tonsils phew smileyAnd I keep forgetting that your dad's a doctor forehead slap smiley... Anyway, please take good care of yourself... and don't stress yourself out ! Hug Arre haan, you have your presentation tomorrow na?? ... All the best for that ! two thumbs up smiley...vaise, can't they give you , like, a break or something for this week ?? I mean you weren't feeling fell na for so many days... Toh abhi presentation ke liye prepare karna will only add to the stress Ouch...Koi nahi, take this jadu ki jhappi Hugand just chill ! Everything will be fine Big smile

And And And... A big Congrats emoticon (Word Emoticons)and Thumbs Up! emoticon (Yes emoticons)for becoming Dazzler !! You Rock! emoticon (Word Emoticons)

Finally, coming to the story... Awesome update !! hand clapping smiley

Pratap and gang ki haalat par hasi aa rahi hai meko ROFLROFLROFL I mean, I'm feeling bad for the other boys...but Pratap and Chakri both deserve the bootcamp punishment ! Well done, BD! high five smiley

AwwwHug...Sagar is so cute ! happy bunny emoticonLove his equations with BD,JB, Ajab and I'm guessing, even Subho Embarrassed

Rawatji is snooping around ! Searching animated emoticon  Yayy!! Kalyan Singh ki bbhi entry ho gayi ! DancingBas, ab un dono ko koi aisa clue mil jaaye jise use karke, vo US ki band baja sake ! WinkLOL I wonder who that unfortunate woman is jiski body mili...Kahin vo Gauhar jan toh nahi ? ConfusedOuch

Looking forward to the next update !! EmbarrassedBig smile US and Phool, dono ki khub band bajaana ! 

twilightlover29

Go to top