Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Fabulous update!πŸ‘ Bechare boys gang ka kya haal ho gaya hai.πŸ˜†Vaise,sahi hi hai,ajab aur subho ko itna pareshan kiya hai in logo ne.😑

Sagar is sooo cute. And rawatji's detective skills are also good.πŸ˜ƒWaiting for next update.πŸ˜›

Thanks Ramya😊
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Awesome update di! Sagar is just so adorable πŸ˜›
Rawat chundawat ne kya entry maari πŸ‘
And this woman is veerbai? Or gauhar jaan?
I will update today pakka! 😊

Thanks Aayu baby
woman ka raaz khulega but thoda patience pleaseπŸ˜‰
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dida... πŸ€—πŸ€—
congrats for becoming dazzler.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ & abt the updates.. will comment later ,, as I'm in a rush.. bahar jaarahi hu.. & will be back after in late evenung.. aane ke baad pakka review dungi.. πŸ˜‰till then res,, πŸ˜›Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved hakim's question and the attitude of the remark of chakri

Also loved the behaviour of the ladies and sagar
Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Garuu jaan (GJ ) πŸ˜† dazzler sazzler bangayii wah wah !!! πŸ‘ congratulation

Update 🀣 BD I love him. So much love n care for boys. Ahhh !! Hatss off.
Hope all bots having good tym πŸ˜†
Sugar is damm adorable . Everyone is sad πŸ˜†

Waiting for next update.

BTW I update my story too have a look

Kamu Thank you thank you
Yeah- ress kar diya hai will read and comment soon
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing Chapter Garima πŸ˜ƒ

Chakri and pratap deserve the boot camp😑
Sagar is so cute😳
How is your fever?😊

Hey Nonie
Felling much better now
Thanks
Originally posted by: poeple1234

hi dida! Sorry for replying after so many days😭. awsome updates dida! Bade daata takes so much care of boys gang🀣... when will you tell us more about the unknown killer, I'm getting curious about him...Sagar is soo cute...he is getting well along with everyone...does JB and GR know that sagar is US's son?. also get well soon dida... will send some hot piping tomato soup for you.😊

Congo for becoming a dazzler, party timeπŸ₯³πŸ€—

Hey no worries Vibha
The truth will come out soon I promise
Thank you for the soup πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: rinall

Garuuu !!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—How are you dear ??

Oh thank God, it's not tonsils And I keep forgetting that your dad's a doctor ... Anyway, please take good care of yourself... and don't stress yourself out ! πŸ€— Arre haan, you have your presentation tomorrow na?? ... All the best for that ! ...vaise, can't they give you , like, a break or something for this week ?? I mean you weren't feeling fell na for so many days... Toh abhi presentation ke liye prepare karna will only add to the stress ...Koi nahi, take this jadu ki jhappi πŸ€—and just chill ! Everything will be fine πŸ˜ƒ

And And And... A big and for becoming Dazzler !! 

Finally, coming to the story... Awesome update !! 

Pratap and gang ki haalat par hasi aa rahi hai meko πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I mean, I'm feeling bad for the other boys...but Pratap and Chakri both deserve the bootcamp punishment ! Well done, BD! 

AwwwπŸ€—...Sagar is so cute ! Love his equations with BD,JB, Ajab and I'm guessing, even Subho πŸ˜³

Rawatji is snooping around !   Yayy!! Kalyan Singh ki bbhi entry ho gayi ! Bas, ab un dono ko koi aisa clue mil jaaye jise use karke, vo US ki band baja sake ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I wonder who that unfortunate woman is jiski body mili...Kahin vo Gauhar jan toh nahi ? πŸ˜•

Looking forward to the next update !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ US and Phool, dono ki khub band bajaana ! 

Rinal my yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ab kya baatayein hum aapko fever uttar gaya par yeh cough jaane ka naam hi nahi le raha hai - matlab waise nahi aayega par jab mein kisis ki company mein hongi tab aise aata hai jaise ki hum 90 saal ke buddhe hon...
Yaar papa Dr, meri maa dr, mera bhai dr- main toh doctors se pareshaan ho gayi re -pakka kisi dr se shaadi nahi karene waali - bhagaa dena agar koi aa bhi gaya toh I tell you

Break- not happening kyunki maine short term course join kiya hai which ends in 3months and last Saturday I didn't attend kyunki I was not able to get up from my bed- badi buri haalat thi tab meri...so they gave me the leave for that day and tomorrow is my presentation - I'm keeping it real simple and easy -aage jo hoga dekha jaayega
Your jhappi is the best...this one is for you  

Tu bhi jaldi jaldi mereko join kar dazzling group mein ab okay     

I was thinking of firing Phool but mere brain mein new idea aaya and so I will try that...

Originally posted by: pari0706

Loved hakim's question and the attitude of the remark of chakri

Also loved the behaviour of the ladies and sagar

Thanks Pari 😊
silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very cute update 

so cute sagar😊

please try to write your next  story in 15th century background.   After the seige.