Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 34)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
The update is served...

Chapter 35

Something fishy was going on as Phool saw the head honcho Sanga regularly making visits to the Songara head office. She was being overloaded with work but had not been given any insight into the new contract/tender meetings that were supposed to start pretty soon. She knew Uday Singh was getting impatient and that was one of the reasons she was meeting Gauhar Jaan for lunch- Gauhar was her school friend well not friend per say after all they had been competing for the title of Miss gorgeous and the same guy throughout but somehow in the end they managed to get along. It was Gauhar who had introduced her to Uday Singh- the charming old man who had the money and strength to keep up with young women but he could not charm her as she had fallen for his son. Phool saw a picture of Pratap and since that day she had been besotted with him- so taken by she was that she applied to work in his company so that she could look at him all day long but she had no idea that Pratap was engaged to be married. When she heard the news of his marriage she had done so many things to stop the wedding but instead of the marriage being called off- Pratap had a small quiet wedding with only close family and friends even Uday Singh was not invited. Phool had been heartbroken and wanted to leave but Gauhar got her involved in US plan of breaking Praja - he said that for Pratap his business was everything and only his business could separate the couple so Phool started to create distance between them and it worked wonders. On top of that she started to leak contract details and tender information after charming guys involved - she had also stolen one of the presentations and given it to Gauhar to pass it along to US

Phool sent Gauhar a message about meeting for lunch which got a prompt response but she was unaware that an IT genius had tapped her cell and was keeping a watch on her and he was not the only one

All Sagar could feel was pain all over his body- the toddler called for his mother-Maa he cried out in pain but no one paid heed to him as his cries were drowned in the loud noises coming from the bedroom. The poor child somehow managed to get up and walked towards his mother's portrait - Maa I need you...please take the pain away. I promise not to take any food from the kitchen Maa...please make it stop hurting

Sagar unaware of his surrounding walked out of the door of the prison of the house he was trapped in calling for his Maa. He wandered out alone in the big bad city where dangers awaited him but also an angel was guiding him-protecting him from the evil-taking him to the one person who would protect him and love him like his own

Chapter 36

Sajja returned home after a long day at her clinic and the first thing she did was to check up on the kids who were fast asleep- her sons Shakti and Vikram though grown up yet acted like they were only kids Teenagers she thought as she kissed her sons and left their rooms. Her husband was in the army serving as a chief when he died in battle while rescuing his men from the enemy trap. She had been pregnant with Vikram at the time it was Shakti her elder son and her Dada Bhai who became her support and guided her through the tough times. Her son wished to join the army she knew that after all he was as stubborn as his father and Vikram well he could not be bothered-covered in paint all day long her second child was delivered prematurely and chances of his survival were nil but he persevered and so she was happy as long as her children were healthy and alive. As she moved towards her room she saw the lights of the study were still on which meant her Dada Bhai was awake so she slowly poked her head inside and found her elder brother sitting all by himself staring at the family picture

SB: Dada Bhai is everything alright? Did you find anything about her?

Dada Bhai: Yes and No

SB: I don't understand

Dada Bhai: the last known person to see her alive was Uday Singh and that was years ago

SB: 6years to be exact

Dada Bhai: there is a medical report in here Sajja

SB looks at him and then it rings: She was pregnant (matter of fact tone)

Dada Bhai: She ran away scared so that our family name didn't suffer- that vile old woman scared her Sajja- our little Veer ran away because that old woman told her that the family name would be ruined

SB: How could she do that? Veer was

Dada Bhai: I'm telling you that she was the one who brought Uday Singh into Veer's life and she must have arranged some sort of deal with Uday Singh

SB: We need to find the baby Dada Bhai

Dada Bhai: Sagar- her son's name is Sagar

SB: Then we will bring Sagar back with us - you have been named after our great teacher Dada Bhai. You are Raghvendra and you have always protected this family and now we will bring our Veer and her son back. It's time this family was united

Both brother-sister look at each other with determination in their eyes and a promise to bring back the ones that were not with them

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24MeghaRiyajasrotiadisharealraul2307poeple1234Annei123aayu_26swara98Giglirinallsita_ramaNonie12345moonglade

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
sorry I forgot you had uni today
nice update Clap so GR is sb's bro bice twist that flower pot and US hate them Angry
BTW I m first Wink
aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Twist pe twist di waah jee bavdo ho gayo Clap
The story is getting very interesting you are so awesome Clap Star
Too good update. Waiting for the story to unfold Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
nice updates and i sense some nice twists... feel bad for poor sagar

twilightlover29

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing update!Clap
So,GR is sajja's brother. Liked the twists and waiting for more in the upcoming chapters.Smile

twilightlover29

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Garuuu !!!!!! HugHugHugHow are you dear ??
Oh man ! AC repair waala dar ke bhaag gaya hoga, I'm telling you...after all, so many people are agitated over their ACs not working na... Sab log murderous mood mein hain, that's why he has disappeared... Ouch Hospital authorities kahin baahar se kisi technician ko nahi bula sakte kya ?? Just for the time being...After all, this is an emergency na...Itni garmi mein, kaise raha jaaye bin AC ke Cry
Waise how was your day at the Uni ?? Smile

Coming to the story...Woohoo !! What an update, Garima !! Dancing
So, VB,SB and Raghu are siblings !! Yayy !! Party I don't know why, but I'm really happy with this twist !! DancingEmbarrassed I wonder who the "old woman" is...ConfusedThe "Manthara" of your story WinkLOL 

I have a feeling ki bad days are ahead for US !! DancingDancing Raghu, Pratap and Pratap's friends are going to make his life, a living hell !! And that pathetic douchebag deserves every bit of it ! My only fear is, considering the scum US is, what if he plans something nasty for Ajabde just to get back at Pratap ?? US is going to be super pissed on learning about JB's alliance with Raghu...Toh vo koi na koi kaand zarur karega ! AngryAngry 
I'm sure the upcoming updates are going to be quite thrilling and action packed !! Big smile Us Phool ko bhi accha mazaa chakhaana Angry

As for Bombay Velvet... I guess, I'll watch it for RK's acting and KJo's negative role...I mean, he's otherwise soo sugary , that's it's irksome sometimes...So, I was looking forward to watch him don the hat of a villain in this movie !! WinkLOL
Do you know, on Twitter, people have trashed the film to such an extent that it has been declared a flop !! I mean, isn't that ridiculous...That's so unfair to the makers and to everyone who's a part of the project yar...Theek hai, picture agar kisi ko acchi nahi lagi, toh it's ok... Hota hai...Some films work, some don't... Par iska matlab ye thodi hi hai ki you debase it online to the extent that it negatively influences other people who might wanna watch the film...All this negativity is surely going to affect the BO collections of BV Ouch

twilightlover29

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Amazing update!Clap
So,GR is sajja's brother. Liked the twists and waiting for more in the upcoming chapters.Smile

Thanks Ramya Smile
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

nice updates and i sense some nice twists... feel bad for poor sagar

Thanks Pari!!!

Go to top