Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 33)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Ress
Unresss.

Read both parts.

I loved the way how praja beaufully handled all things. Praja emotions while seeing babies Cry Embarrassed
Chakrwati Cry I feel for chakri so scared of loosing her. How much he loved her Heart
True love indeed.

Cute beautiful update

Kamu am so happy you enjoyed the updates
Yup Chakri is afraid of losing Subho-
Praja are always handling things better than anyone actually and they have to be there for Charawati especially

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Wonderful update!ClapHope everything goes well with chakrawati.Smile

Thanks RamyaSmile
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

How are u garima? ? Sorry about ac electrician acche se daat na

nice update Clap feel sad for surtan and db

Thanks SwaraSmile
Ab kya daatun uss repair man ko main - humne jab head supervisor se baat ki toh pata chala ki we are not the only ones facing AC problems and ek hi repair guy hai and he has to check out everyone's faulty AC- main ne bas pooch mat- aise aise plan banaye the uss ko mazaa chakane ke liye sab paseene mein beh gaye

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Originally posted by rinall

Garuuu !!!!!!! HugHugHug Oh God ! AC ab tak theek nahi hua ?? ShockedOuchCry Kya ho raha hai yar ... Is it not possible for your Dad to complain about the dismal situation to someone, I don't know, who has more authority or something ?? I mean koi tareeka toh hoga na... How can the repair guy be so callous and irresponsible yar Pinch
Mera GD/PI session is over !! Ab bas results ka intezar hai...They're gonna be out by last week of May or first week of June...Admission process will go on till mid-July re... July ya August mein college shuru hoga Big smile I'll keep you'all apprised HugBig smile

Coming to the updates... Beautiful !! Clap Specially loved the chapter you dedicated to ChakraWati  and the one revolving around SS's past... Felt truly bad for SS Ouch... Well, at least now we now why he's in the sex trade... And why he's leading a double life sorry look smiley

And I guess one more thing is clear now...Since the gynaec is Sajja Bai...I'm sure Sagar's mom is our goongi gudiya, Veer Bai Ouch...

Looking forward to the next update !! EmbarrassedBig smile Waise, you gonna watch Bombay Velvet ?? The reviews aren't positive here... 
And when's you next presentation ?? The 1 hour session is on 20 May, right ?? 

Rinal yaara HugHugHug am good yaar..how is everything on your side?
@red: Actually papa ne complaint kiya tha but even the head supervisor is like we only have one AC repairman and usko baaki ke villas ka bhi AC check karna hai -apparently we are not alone in this AC situationCry
I'm sure your Results will be awesomeBig smile

@copperish red: Pehli baar everyone is feeling bad for SS and DB

@Pink: Yup Veer Bai will be making her entrance pretty soonWink

@Purple: Dekhli maine Bombay Velvet-kuch khaas nahi hai re - the visual treatment given is nice and everything but the story sometimes lack that passion and punch jo we see in Anurag Kashyap's movies. It's timepass for me but baaki kisiko khaas pasand nahi aayi- watch it once just to re-live the old Bombay. KJo was okayish-he should stick to directing but the major punch was in Kay Kay Menon yaar-usko theek se use nahi kiya movie mein -shayad KJo and Ranbir ko zyaada footage dene ke liye- KK was real good...Ranbir has done a nice job- not a fan of Anushka and the focus has been her ducky lips toh maine usko ignore kiya reLOL

@Bold: The next one is my 1 hour on 20th -have a discussion on it tomorrow with my instructor re-uski ki tyaari mein lagi padi hoon aajkal

PS: Thank you for the mail - I will see the video and respond to it as soon as I canSmile

Oh ! Ouch So you guys aren't alone in this suffering...Chalo kuch toh consolation hai ki aur bhi logon ke ghar ka AC kaam nahi kar raha hai LOL Hope ki saare ACs jaldi theek ho jaaye... Smile
And thanks for your wishes darling !!  HugHugHug

@copper red---- ab kya kare...serial mein toh those guys alongwith JM are evil people...toh unpe koi bhi taras nahi kha sakta OuchLOL...but in these stories, you'all mould them into different personalities...they're different people with different ambitions with solid reasons for anything they do and how they think...that's the beauty of it !! Big smile so, kudos to all you writers for your ingenuity Big smileHugClap

@pink---- Winkso she's not dead, eh? Wink sometimes I wonder, what exactly is she doing in the show...Confused she's always silent, with morose expressions on her face...Ouch aur toh koi kaam hai hi nahi uska...

@purple--- hmmm...so, it's KJo's glamorous world meets Kashyap's dark, intense film-making...or maybe, just an effort that hasn't hit paydirt Confused shaayad time-pass ke liye dekh loongi next week...Wink  As for Anushka Sharma's swollen lips, I wonder what artificial pouts have got to with the '70s ka jazz era...Confused
Now I'm waiting for Tanu weds Manu 2...can't wait to see Kangna Ranaut's Haryanvi avtar Day Dreaming

@bold-----you'll rock the session !! Thumbs Up just relax and practice as much as you can SmileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Garima no update today Confused lagta he ac repairman is still irritating you Angry
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

Heya dida.. finally mere saare exams khatam hogaye.. Yayyy!! but mein toh yeh soch rahi Hu. . ki jab mere results aayenge tab mere mom aur dad dono mere peche bhagenge shayad.. LOLTongue

ab update ke baare mein kya bolu yaar.. tumhari har update mind blowing hi hote hai.. but in this I felt sad for Rao Surtan Unhappy

Chakrawati moments r just fab... Embarrassed do continue soon..

waise uss AC repairer ki acche se dhulaayi karna.. BTW tum usse kidnap karne wali thi na.. LOL kya hua uska..Shocked koi baat nahi agar woh repairer mil gaya toh meri taraf se bhi dhulaayi karna.. Angrymeri pyaari dida ko pareshan kiya.. Unhappy

Mere Baccha ke exams over..yipeee
ab toh meris story update kardena pleaseee

AC repair guy ki pooch mat woh bhaag gaya woh kahin aur ab tak apna face bhi nahi dikhaya hai usne - mummy ne mere saare plan par paani pher diyaCry

Koi nahi uska kuch na kuch toh karhi loungi afterall main hoon naWink
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Garima no update today Confused lagta he ac repairman is still irritating you Angry

hey swara yaar it was Uni day so couldn't update during the day...ac repairguy toh bhaag gaya jhumri talaiya-kisiko koi khabar nahi hai ki woh kahan hai -mere plan ka choppat ho gaya reLOL
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Oh ! Ouch So you guys aren't alone in this suffering...Chalo kuch toh consolation hai ki aur bhi logon ke ghar ka AC kaam nahi kar raha hai LOL Hope ki saare ACs jaldi theek ho jaaye... Smile
And thanks for your wishes darling !!  HugHugHug

@copper red---- ab kya kare...serial mein toh those guys alongwith JM are evil people...toh unpe koi bhi taras nahi kha sakta OuchLOL...but in these stories, you'all mould them into different personalities...they're different people with different ambitions with solid reasons for anything they do and how they think...that's the beauty of it !! Big smile so, kudos to all you writers for your ingenuity Big smileHugClap

@pink---- Winkso she's not dead, eh? Wink sometimes I wonder, what exactly is she doing in the show...Confused she's always silent, with morose expressions on her face...Ouch aur toh koi kaam hai hi nahi uska...

@purple--- hmmm...so, it's KJo's glamorous world meets Kashyap's dark, intense film-making...or maybe, just an effort that hasn't hit paydirt Confused shaayad time-pass ke liye dekh loongi next week...Wink  As for Anushka Sharma's swollen lips, I wonder what artificial pouts have got to with the '70s ka jazz era...Confused
Now I'm waiting for Tanu weds Manu 2...can't wait to see Kangna Ranaut's Haryanvi avtar Day Dreaming

@bold-----you'll rock the session !! Thumbs Up just relax and practice as much as you can SmileHug
[/QUOTE]

Rinal yaara HugHugHug
mujhe mere AC se matlab hai and woh ba tak theek nahi hua-  waise bhi today I was t Uni toh theek ho bhi nahi sakta tha...and woh ac repair guy gayab ho gaya hai -nobody knows kahan hai aur kya kar raha hai- I swear they are making me think about hurting him bad but mere kidnapping plan ka choppat ho gaya- all thanks to mummyCry

VB will make an appearance and that's all the Spoiler I'm giving awayWink
BV is a timpepass watch - but the movie has been made with passion that can be seen - Ranbir has done a really good job and Kjo well he should stick to directing but his venture as a bad guy is a nice change from his clean shaven looks he sports especially during his Koffee with Karan episodes I tell you

Even am eagerly waiting for Tanu weds Manu 2 re- the trailer is so awesome -can't wait to see that movie

Thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall

Go to top