Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 (Page 31)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Nice update garima oh poor subho and chakri hope they come out of it Smile
so sb is a doc nice u have placed each and every character really well Clap
looking forward to how pratap and chakri will handle their wives
garima u forgot to edit the title

Thanks Swara...see this AC business is now affecting my work as well I tell you- abhi tak repair nahi hua and friday- saturday is the weekend so two more days woh donkey Repair guy nahi aayegaCry

Am glad you are enjoying the storySmile

twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annei123

Waiting to see the mood swings of the girls Wink
And the boys handling itEmbarrassed

Thanks Smile
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Friday update is seved and where is everybody??? Mana weather is garm and kharaab but forum par aao and then rant about it re - activity increase hogi and hopefully humari ranking bhi  LOL...Let's see Surtan's back-story and how our Chakrawati are handling things
PS: There is an update on Pg30 as well so do read that one before thisWink

Chapter 33

Jagmal met his father for all purposes and intents Surtan Singh for lunch as he wanted to inform him about the leaks after all he had made him capable of securing a job at the Mughal enterprises while he himself held a position at Songara. Jagmal always wanted to learn the reason behind Surtan's double life so he asked him one day why he led such a double -faced life and Surtan's response struck him hard

FLASHBACK

Surtan and Jagmal sat on the raised platform over-looking the beach where the waves crashed on to the shore. Jagmal waited patiently for his father-figure to begin his tale

Surtan took a deep breath and began

I was a good student throughout my academics getting good scores, maintain a clean record, excelling at games but there were a few people who didn't like it and they happened to be a part of my extended family. Back in the day we lived in joint families so everyone understood the meaning of family and grew up together but my family was twisted-everyone lived for their own greedy self. My uncle and aunt had a son who was the opposite of me and they would always compare us in everything even though he was younger to me and so one evening before my scholarship exam he gave a drink laced with sleeping pills and then he proceeded to take some highly incriminating picture of me. He started to blackmail me but everyone blamed me for not being a good role model for the younger ones. His parents found out the images but they kept silent and did not tell my parents the truth- my parents who adored me and were proud of me detested me- my mother did everything she could to find out the truth but ended up dead which killed my father as well. My uncle and aunts were happy after all they would get an increased share of the property now but they forgot that I was still there. Grief had surrounded me and I was thirsty for revenge so I did the exact same thing with them except I ruined their daughters - my sisters who never cared for me so I didn't feel guilty at all. Everyone was shocked to learn the misdeed against their daughters and they all wanted me dead but I reminded them of their faults- of their mistakes that took my parents, my career away from me- they ruined my future and I ruined theirs. I packed up my belongings and left- I didn't know where to go so I just kept walking until I met Baadshah Khan who was a pimp and he said that I had the body and looks and if I wanted to make money then he could help me. I was young and nave back then so I took his help not realising the dump I was falling into- I became a gigolo serving lonely ladies-trophy wives as many are known and made money. It was through Baadshah Khan I found the dark twisted lanes of the business where girls were exploited and beaten up left to die like strays. I found one such stray left on the roadside barely alive with torn clothes-she had refused to give in so she was forced to submit but she didn't stop fighting- she hurt her tormentors and she had enough life in her to tell me their names as well. I saved her and brought her home-nursed her day in and out making sure she lived to see another day and tell her tale. Her family ousted her and with nowhere to go she came to me. Baadshah Khan wanted to put her to work and I was against it but when he tried kidnapping her by drugging her I had it- everything reminded me of my past so I beat Bk up black and blue left him to die on the street while I made my escape with her. I had already met MM by that time and she had offered me a place in her syndicate which though dealt with the business but made sure that the girls were protected, healthy and thriving. My job is to get clients that respect the girls for what they do and not harm them in anyway- I might be embroiled in a bad place but we all have come to terms with it and are making sure that our girls are not harmed and have options available to them. Quite a few got married and settled down, most of them are pursuing studies as well even the old ones take classes - correspondence ones but they are getting education as well so that if they wish to pursue a career later on they can do that

JM: The stray you saved is it who I think is?

SS: Yes Jagmal that woman is your mother and she is one of the strongest women I have ever known

SS: We need to inform our respective heads

JM: No- we can't do that as we don't know if they are involved as well

SS: Then?

JM: It's time to meet the big-heads - we need to meet Pratap and Akbar

Chapter 34

CHAKRAWATI SPECIAL

Subho sat quietly in the car as they returned back to their home from the check-up. They were be given privacy and time to deal with the event between themselves because she knew the elders wanted to talk to them and they would but first they (Chakrawati) needed to come to terms with it as well

Chakri stole glances at his wife who was staring outside through her window- she looked beautiful with no make-up and a loosely tied braid. She was tired and in pain but the way her hands were over her abdomen he knew she was trying to be happy and strong about the pregnancy

Chakri: Would you like to have something?

Subho: Huh?

Chakri asked again but she shook her head. He tried engaging her in a conversation but failed miserably it was like both of them were drowning in this huge ocean of sorrow with no respite in front of them

Subho: Do you want this baby?

Chakri remained quiet and Subho just couldn't keep it in her anymore

Subho: Why are you behaving like this? I mean it's not like the child isn't yours- we made this baby- it's our miracle. I don't understand

Chakri: This miracle is going to take you away from me why can't you see that Subho. I know you want a baby and I would give my life to make sure that you get everything you want but this- a baby... a baby means that I might lose you and this thought of living without you is not acceptable

Subho looked at her husband his fear was visible clearly.

Subho: I'm scared too you know but I know I can do this - we can do this. Besides Dr Sajja is the best there is- she is my idol you know (giving a smile) and she's right we can monitor the pregnancy throughout

Chakri: Hmmm

Subho: Chakrapani Mishra I have had it with your hmmm. We are having a baby that is final and you can either be happy about it and show it or move out

Chakri: Move out?

Subho: Yes as I don't want any negative vibes near me or the baby

Chakri: and go where?

Subho: I don't know that for you to choose na

Chakri: Wait I'm moving out (looks at her incredulously)

Subho: who else will? I'm not going to relocate my wardrobe baba -waise bhi it took me nearly a year to get it the way I like it

Chakri parks the car and Subho makes him look at her: It will be alright I promise. Everything will be fine-we will be fine. Please I need you to be with me on this

Chakri hugged his wife tight his actions speaking the words he could not. For the time being they were alright

Edited by twilightlover29 - 15 May 2015 at 12:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyajasrotiadishaAnnei123aayu_26rinallswara98sita_ramaNonie12345moonglade

kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Ress
Unresss.

Read both parts.

I loved the way how praja beaufully handled all things. Praja emotions while seeing babies Cry Embarrassed
Chakrwati Cry I feel for chakri so scared of loosing her. How much he loved her Heart
True love indeed.

Cute beautiful update.

Edited by ...Kamu... - 15 May 2015 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightlover29

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Wonderful update!ClapHope everything goes well with chakrawati.Smile

twilightlover29

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
How are u garima? ? Sorry about ac electrician acche se daat na

nice update Clap feel sad for surtan and db

twilightlover29

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Very beautiful update. Loved the way you turned surtan's character. But I didn't understand why do they need to meet pratap and akbar?
   Kal ka news garima di ke naam aisa lagta hae LOL woh repairer ki achi khaasi class lena Angry
Chakrawati bonding very cute Clap SAjja's character was encompassed nicely. You are a Star di
Looking forward to the meeting with the big heads Smile

twilightlover29

sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update.

twilightlover29

Go to top