Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Mistakes & Love Praja FF Complete 118 - Page 26

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Ress
Unresss.

Read both parts.

I loved the way how praja beaufully handled all things. Praja emotions while seeing babies 😭 😳
Chakrwati 😭 I feel for chakri so scared of loosing her. How much he loved her ❀️
True love indeed.

Cute beautiful update

Kamu am so happy you enjoyed the updates
Yup Chakri is afraid of losing Subho-
Praja are always handling things better than anyone actually and they have to be there for Charawati especially

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Wonderful update!πŸ‘Hope everything goes well with chakrawati.😊

Thanks Ramya😊
This content was originally posted by: swara98

How are u garima? ? Sorry about ac electrician acche se daat na

nice update πŸ‘ feel sad for surtan and db

Thanks Swara😊
Ab kya daatun uss repair man ko main - humne jab head supervisor se baat ki toh pata chala ki we are not the only ones facing AC problems and ek hi repair guy hai and he has to check out everyone's faulty AC- main ne bas pooch mat- aise aise plan banaye the uss ko mazaa chakane ke liye sab paseene mein beh gaye

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twilightlover29

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— am good yaar..how is everything on your side?
@red: Actually papa ne complaint kiya tha but even the head supervisor is like we only have one AC repairman and usko baaki ke villas ka bhi AC check karna hai -apparently we are not alone in this AC situation😭
I'm sure your Results will be awesomeπŸ˜ƒ

@copperish red: Pehli baar everyone is feeling bad for SS and DB

@Pink: Yup Veer Bai will be making her entrance pretty soonπŸ˜‰

@Purple: Dekhli maine Bombay Velvet-kuch khaas nahi hai re - the visual treatment given is nice and everything but the story sometimes lack that passion and punch jo we see in Anurag Kashyap's movies. It's timepass for me but baaki kisiko khaas pasand nahi aayi- watch it once just to re-live the old Bombay. KJo was okayish-he should stick to directing but the major punch was in Kay Kay Menon yaar-usko theek se use nahi kiya movie mein -shayad KJo and Ranbir ko zyaada footage dene ke liye- KK was real good...Ranbir has done a nice job- not a fan of Anushka and the focus has been her ducky lips toh maine usko ignore kiya reπŸ˜†

@Bold: The next one is my 1 hour on 20th -have a discussion on it tomorrow with my instructor re-uski ki tyaari mein lagi padi hoon aajkal

PS: Thank you for the mail - I will see the video and respond to it as soon as I can😊

Oh !  So you guys aren't alone in this suffering...Chalo kuch toh consolation hai ki aur bhi logon ke ghar ka AC kaam nahi kar raha hai πŸ˜† Hope ki saare ACs jaldi theek ho jaaye... πŸ˜Š
And thanks for your wishes darling !!  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@copper red---- ab kya kare...serial mein toh those guys alongwith JM are evil people...toh unpe koi bhi taras nahi kha sakta πŸ˜†...but in these stories, you'all mould them into different personalities...they're different people with different ambitions with solid reasons for anything they do and how they think...that's the beauty of it !! πŸ˜ƒ so, kudos to all you writers for your ingenuity πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ‘

@pink---- πŸ˜‰so she's not dead, eh? πŸ˜‰ sometimes I wonder, what exactly is she doing in the show...πŸ˜• she's always silent, with morose expressions on her face... aur toh koi kaam hai hi nahi uska...

@purple--- hmmm...so, it's KJo's glamorous world meets Kashyap's dark, intense film-making...or maybe, just an effort that hasn't hit paydirt πŸ˜• shaayad time-pass ke liye dekh loongi next week...πŸ˜‰  As for Anushka Sharma's swollen lips, I wonder what artificial pouts have got to with the '70s ka jazz era...πŸ˜•
Now I'm waiting for Tanu weds Manu 2...can't wait to see Kangna Ranaut's Haryanvi avtar 

@bold-----you'll rock the session !! πŸ‘πŸΌ just relax and practice as much as you can πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Garima no update today πŸ˜• lagta he ac repairman is still irritating you 😑
This content was originally posted by: ApekshaM

Heya dida.. finally mere saare exams khatam hogaye.. Yayyy!! but mein toh yeh soch rahi Hu. . ki jab mere results aayenge tab mere mom aur dad dono mere peche bhagenge shayad.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ab update ke baare mein kya bolu yaar.. tumhari har update mind blowing hi hote hai.. but in this I felt sad for Rao Surtan πŸ˜”

Chakrawati moments r just fab... 😳 do continue soon..

waise uss AC repairer ki acche se dhulaayi karna.. BTW tum usse kidnap karne wali thi na.. πŸ˜† kya hua uska..😲 koi baat nahi agar woh repairer mil gaya toh meri taraf se bhi dhulaayi karna.. 😑meri pyaari dida ko pareshan kiya.. πŸ˜”

Mere Baccha ke exams over..yipeee
ab toh meris story update kardena pleaseee

AC repair guy ki pooch mat woh bhaag gaya woh kahin aur ab tak apna face bhi nahi dikhaya hai usne - mummy ne mere saare plan par paani pher diya😭

Koi nahi uska kuch na kuch toh karhi loungi afterall main hoon naπŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: swara98

Garima no update today πŸ˜• lagta he ac repairman is still irritating you 😑

hey swara yaar it was Uni day so couldn't update during the day...ac repairguy toh bhaag gaya jhumri talaiya-kisiko koi khabar nahi hai ki woh kahan hai -mere plan ka choppat ho gaya reπŸ˜†

Oh !  So you guys aren't alone in this suffering...Chalo kuch toh consolation hai ki aur bhi logon ke ghar ka AC kaam nahi kar raha hai πŸ˜† Hope ki saare ACs jaldi theek ho jaaye... πŸ˜Š
And thanks for your wishes darling !!  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@copper red---- ab kya kare...serial mein toh those guys alongwith JM are evil people...toh unpe koi bhi taras nahi kha sakta πŸ˜†...but in these stories, you'all mould them into different personalities...they're different people with different ambitions with solid reasons for anything they do and how they think...that's the beauty of it !! πŸ˜ƒ so, kudos to all you writers for your ingenuity πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ‘

@pink---- πŸ˜‰so she's not dead, eh? πŸ˜‰ sometimes I wonder, what exactly is she doing in the show...πŸ˜• she's always silent, with morose expressions on her face... aur toh koi kaam hai hi nahi uska...

@purple--- hmmm...so, it's KJo's glamorous world meets Kashyap's dark, intense film-making...or maybe, just an effort that hasn't hit paydirt πŸ˜• shaayad time-pass ke liye dekh loongi next week...πŸ˜‰  As for Anushka Sharma's swollen lips, I wonder what artificial pouts have got to with the '70s ka jazz era...πŸ˜•
Now I'm waiting for Tanu weds Manu 2...can't wait to see Kangna Ranaut's Haryanvi avtar 

@bold-----you'll rock the session !! πŸ‘πŸΌ just relax and practice as much as you can πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Rinal yaara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
mujhe mere AC se matlab hai and woh ba tak theek nahi hua-  waise bhi today I was t Uni toh theek ho bhi nahi sakta tha...and woh ac repair guy gayab ho gaya hai -nobody knows kahan hai aur kya kar raha hai- I swear they are making me think about hurting him bad but mere kidnapping plan ka choppat ho gaya- all thanks to mummy😭

VB will make an appearance and that's all the Spoiler I'm giving awayπŸ˜‰
BV is a timpepass watch - but the movie has been made with passion that can be seen - Ranbir has done a really good job and Kjo well he should stick to directing but his venture as a bad guy is a nice change from his clean shaven looks he sports especially during his Koffee with Karan episodes I tell you

Even am eagerly waiting for Tanu weds Manu 2 re- the trailer is so awesome -can't wait to see that movie

Thanks dear

The update is served...

Chapter 35

Something fishy was going on as Phool saw the head honcho Sanga regularly making visits to the Songara head office. She was being overloaded with work but had not been given any insight into the new contract/tender meetings that were supposed to start pretty soon. She knew Uday Singh was getting impatient and that was one of the reasons she was meeting Gauhar Jaan for lunch- Gauhar was her school friend well not friend per say after all they had been competing for the title of Miss gorgeous and the same guy throughout but somehow in the end they managed to get along. It was Gauhar who had introduced her to Uday Singh- the charming old man who had the money and strength to keep up with young women but he could not charm her as she had fallen for his son. Phool saw a picture of Pratap and since that day she had been besotted with him- so taken by she was that she applied to work in his company so that she could look at him all day long but she had no idea that Pratap was engaged to be married. When she heard the news of his marriage she had done so many things to stop the wedding but instead of the marriage being called off- Pratap had a small quiet wedding with only close family and friends even Uday Singh was not invited. Phool had been heartbroken and wanted to leave but Gauhar got her involved in US plan of breaking Praja - he said that for Pratap his business was everything and only his business could separate the couple so Phool started to create distance between them and it worked wonders. On top of that she started to leak contract details and tender information after charming guys involved - she had also stolen one of the presentations and given it to Gauhar to pass it along to US

Phool sent Gauhar a message about meeting for lunch which got a prompt response but she was unaware that an IT genius had tapped her cell and was keeping a watch on her and he was not the only one

All Sagar could feel was pain all over his body- the toddler called for his mother-Maa he cried out in pain but no one paid heed to him as his cries were drowned in the loud noises coming from the bedroom. The poor child somehow managed to get up and walked towards his mother's portrait - Maa I need you...please take the pain away. I promise not to take any food from the kitchen Maa...please make it stop hurting

Sagar unaware of his surrounding walked out of the door of the prison of the house he was trapped in calling for his Maa. He wandered out alone in the big bad city where dangers awaited him but also an angel was guiding him-protecting him from the evil-taking him to the one person who would protect him and love him like his own

Chapter 36

Sajja returned home after a long day at her clinic and the first thing she did was to check up on the kids who were fast asleep- her sons Shakti and Vikram though grown up yet acted like they were only kids Teenagers she thought as she kissed her sons and left their rooms. Her husband was in the army serving as a chief when he died in battle while rescuing his men from the enemy trap. She had been pregnant with Vikram at the time it was Shakti her elder son and her Dada Bhai who became her support and guided her through the tough times. Her son wished to join the army she knew that after all he was as stubborn as his father and Vikram well he could not be bothered-covered in paint all day long her second child was delivered prematurely and chances of his survival were nil but he persevered and so she was happy as long as her children were healthy and alive. As she moved towards her room she saw the lights of the study were still on which meant her Dada Bhai was awake so she slowly poked her head inside and found her elder brother sitting all by himself staring at the family picture

SB: Dada Bhai is everything alright? Did you find anything about her?

Dada Bhai: Yes and No

SB: I don't understand

Dada Bhai: the last known person to see her alive was Uday Singh and that was years ago

SB: 6years to be exact

Dada Bhai: there is a medical report in here Sajja

SB looks at him and then it rings: She was pregnant (matter of fact tone)

Dada Bhai: She ran away scared so that our family name didn't suffer- that vile old woman scared her Sajja- our little Veer ran away because that old woman told her that the family name would be ruined

SB: How could she do that? Veer was

Dada Bhai: I'm telling you that she was the one who brought Uday Singh into Veer's life and she must have arranged some sort of deal with Uday Singh

SB: We need to find the baby Dada Bhai

Dada Bhai: Sagar- her son's name is Sagar

SB: Then we will bring Sagar back with us - you have been named after our great teacher Dada Bhai. You are Raghvendra and you have always protected this family and now we will bring our Veer and her son back. It's time this family was united

Both brother-sister look at each other with determination in their eyes and a promise to bring back the ones that were not with them
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry I forgot you had uni today
nice update πŸ‘ so GR is sb's bro bice twist that flower pot and US hate them 😑
BTW I m first πŸ˜‰